Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

Default Brake fluid in power steering?

On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 09:24:15 +0100, wrote:

On Sat, 01 Jun 2019 15:26:09 +0100
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jun 2019 12:08:25 +0100, wrote:
The only sensible answer if they can't be charged instantly, is to ha=

ve a
range enough so that 99% of people can just charge them overnight at =

home.
Mind you, that ****s up all those weird folk who have a car but no dr=

iveway.

So that would be most people then would it?

No, just the morons who spend more on cars than houses. I have a drivew=
ay that can take 5 cars, and own 1 car (I've previously had up to 3). I=

I'm guessing you inherited your house since there's no way a thicko like you
could have a good enough job to pay for a house that large.

Actually it was only £49K in 2000. Semi detached 2 bedroomed house at the edge of a small town. And my job paid for the mortgage.

For the rest of the population who can only afford a flat or terrace house,
you either park on the street or you don't have a car and if you think we're
going to get the bus everywhere just because ****s like you don't like street
parking then I've got a bridge for sale you might be interested in.

I've seen flats round here cost more than my house, they're the same size, in a busier place, with a smaller garden and no drive at all. WTF are people thinking buying those things?

t should be made illegal to park your car permanently in the street. It=
ain't your land.

Perhaps look up what road tax allows you to do.

What part of "SHOULD BE MADE illegal" didn't you understand?

I've seen ****wits with a 1 bedroom flat and brand ne=
w =A330K BMW parked on the public road. WTF were they thinking? Get a =
=A35K car and spend the =A325K on a bigger house.

Perhaps they rent the flat

Irrelevant. The rent is similar to the mortgage repayments.

but wanted a nice car. So what? Not everyone needs
a big house to feel validated about their lives.

It's the car that extends their cock size.

Think how much time you spend in your house, and how much time you spend in your car. Think how much your car depreciates and your house doesn't. It's pretty easy to choose where to put the money.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
On Sat, 01 Jun 2019 12:08:25 +0100, wrote:
The only sensible answer if they can't be charged instantly, is to ha=
ve a
range enough so that 99% of people can just charge them overnight at =
home.
Mind you, that ****s up all those weird folk who have a car but no dr=
iveway.

So that would be most people then would it?

No, just the morons who spend more on cars than houses. I have a drivew=
ay that can take 5 cars, and own 1 car (I've previously had up to 3).. I=

I'm guessing you inherited your house

He didnt.

since there's no way a thicko like you could have
a good enough job to pay for a house that large.

Yep, the state paid for it.

It's not a council house.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 18:15:57 +0100, wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 17:05:27 +0100
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 09:24:15 +0100, wrote:
I'm guessing you inherited your house since there's no way a thicko li=

ke you
could have a good enough job to pay for a house that large.

Actually it was only =A349K in 2000. Semi detached 2 bedroomed house at=
the edge of a small town. And my job paid for the mortgage.

What was the job, Rent boy?

Computer technician at a university.

For the rest of the population who can only afford a flat or terrace h=

ouse,
you either park on the street or you don't have a car and if you think=

we're
going to get the bus everywhere just because ****s like you don't like=

street
parking then I've got a bridge for sale you might be interested in.

I've seen flats round here cost more than my house, they're the same siz=
e, in a busier place, with a smaller garden and no drive at all. WTF ar=
e people thinking buying those things?

Perhaps they don't want something thats semi derelict.

Why pay the same to have less drive, less garden, and neighbours on top of you aswell as to the side?

t should be made illegal to park your car permanently in the street. =

It=3D
ain't your land.

Perhaps look up what road tax allows you to do.

What part of "SHOULD BE MADE illegal" didn't you understand?

Well it won't be made illegal so get over it. What should be made illegal
is the practice of turning front gardens into car parks that make the house
look like a down market dentists surgery.

Better to have the car n the property that owns it than littering the street.

but wanted a nice car. So what? Not everyone needs
a big house to feel validated about their lives.

It's the car that extends their cock size.

No danger of that with yours.

Agreed, it doesn't require extending.

Think how much time you spend in your house, and how much time you spend=
in your car. Think how much your car depreciates and your house doesn'=
t. It's pretty easy to choose where to put the money.

If you're so indifferent about cars why do you post here?

Which of the three groups is "here"?

And in answer to your question, I use a car as a functional piece of equipment. I detest those that spend more on them than their house, those that wash them every day, and those that obey pointless speed limits and get in my ****ing way.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

news

=
home.
Mind you, that ****s up all those weird folk who have a car but no
dr=
iveway.

So that would be most people then would it?

No, just the morons who spend more on cars than houses. I have a
drivew=
ay that can take 5 cars, and own 1 car (I've previously had up to 3).
I=

I'm guessing you inherited your house

He didnt.

since there's no way a thicko like you could have
a good enough job to pay for a house that large.

Yep, the state paid for it.

It's not a council house.

I didnt mean that. I meant the state paid the mortgage when you
got the bums rush from the job you had when you bought it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

They didn't do that for long. I scrounge most money from my parents, although I don't have to pay taxes like you do :-)
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

So you don't have to waste your time gardening.

and neighbours on top of you aswell as to the side?

The best designs make them completely invisible.

[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 04:31:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two prize idiots' endless idiotic drivel

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

So thats close to his original.

although I don't have to pay taxes like you do :-)

I dont in fact pay any income tax at all, just the equivalent
of your VAT but at only 10% and a few other taxes like
the rates and tax on petrol and car rego etc.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

But it's nice to be further away from the next person. You can concrete the outside if you wish.

and neighbours on top of you aswell as to the side?

The best designs make them completely invisible.

And inaudible? Never seen one that good.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 09:49:50 +0100, Rod Speed

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

I'd be paying for it myself if I'd never got ill.

although I don't have to pay taxes like you do :-)

I dont in fact pay any income tax at all,

You're retired now, what about when you worked?

just the equivalent
of your VAT but at only 10%

You only have 10% VAT?

and a few other taxes like
the rates and tax on petrol and car rego etc.

Our petrol tax is something like 400%.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 05:19:39 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two abnormal retard's latest troll****

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 05:07:17 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH another load of the two abnormal idiots' troll****

--
Typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the senile
Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

Not when they are completely invisible/inaudible.

You can concrete the outside if you wish.

You can with a well designed non house too.

and neighbours on top of you aswell as to the side?

The best designs make them completely invisible.

And inaudible?

Yep.

.. Never seen one that good.

I hadn't either until my dad moved into
a very well designed retirement village.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

Yes, I obviously did then. But I wouldnt with your current
job, thats pays below the income tax free threshold.

just the equivalent of your VAT but at only 10%

You only have 10% VAT?

Yep.

and a few other taxes like
the rates and tax on petrol and car rego etc.

Our petrol tax is something like 400%.

Ours is only 27% with the 10% VAT equivalent on top of that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 19:31:58 +0100, Rod Speed

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

Yes of course it does :-)

just the equivalent of your VAT but at only 10%

You only have 10% VAT?

Yep.

FFS. We had 15%, then 17.5%, now 20%. It'll be 99% one day. Give us our lives back!

and a few other taxes like
the rates and tax on petrol and car rego etc.

Our petrol tax is something like 400%.

Ours is only 27% with the 10% VAT equivalent on top of that.

What do you pay per litre? I pay £1.29. I've been told the cost of the actual petrol is about a fifth of that.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 06:58:17 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH another 92 lines of the two driveling prize idiots' endless drivel
unread

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

What do you pay per litre?

$1.40

I pay £1.29. I've been told the cost of the actual petrol is about a
fifth of that.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

I can go into my garden and have my own outside space. Not possible with a flat.

You can concrete the outside if you wish.

You can with a well designed non house too.

and neighbours on top of you aswell as to the side?

The best designs make them completely invisible.

And inaudible?

Yep.

. Never seen one that good.

I hadn't either until my dad moved into
a very well designed retirement village.

Well most don't live in places like that. I've even seen a flat where the ceiling was as thin as one in a normal house, I could hear the words being spoken by the people upstairs!

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 20:19:39 +0100, Rod Speed

= £0.77. *******. ****ing rip off Britain.

I pay £1.29. I've been told the cost of the actual petrol is about a
fifth of that.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

I did in both of the flats I rented before building the house.
The only time I heard any of the neighbours was when the
bikies in the flat below me ended up throwing full bottles
of beer against the brick wall during a ****up. I just rolled
over and went back to sleep.

I've even seen a flat where the ceiling was as thin as one in a normal
house, I could hear the words being spoken by the people upstairs!

Never seen that here.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

FLUSH another 113 !!! lines of the two psychopaths' endless sick bull****
unread again

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the Scottish ****** and the
senile Ozzietard:

Birdbrain: "Horse **** doesn't stink."

Senile Rodent: "It does if you roll in it."

Birdbrain: "I've never worked out why, I assumed it was maybe meateaters
that made stinky ****, but then why does vegetarian human **** stink? Is it
just the fact that we're capable of digesting meat?"

Senile Rodent: "Nope, some cow **** stinks too."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

Not just britain, its just as bad in the whole of europe.
That welfare you bludge has to be paid for somehow.

I pay £1.29. I've been told the cost of the actual petrol is about a
fifth of that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 09:13:14 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH another 132 !!! lines of the two abormal idiots' latest troll drivel
unread

--
Another retarded "conversation" between Birdbrain and senile Rodent:

Senile Rodent: " Did you ever dig a hole to bury your own ****?"

Birdbrain: "I do if there's no flush toilet around."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, I prefer camping like that, off by myself with
no dunnys around and have always buried the ****."

MID:

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 3 Jun 2019 09:11:17 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH another 99 !!! lines of the two psychopathic idiots' latest
psychopathic drivel unread

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 21:58:17 +0100, Rod Speed

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

Agreed. ****ing left wing theives.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 20:07:17 +0100, Rod Speed

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

Still not nice living in a shared building. I assume you prefer your own house.
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

Worked fine when I chose to rent a flat for a few years.

I assume you prefer your own house.

Yep, that's why I built it.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 08:11:32 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH another 119 !!! lines of the two clinically insane idiots' endless
drivel

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.

Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 21:52:33 +0100, Rod Speed

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
[...]

You were happy with the ****ty flat but prefer a house?
Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

Nothing ****ty about either flat.

but prefer a house?

I visited the parents after they had their architect
designed house built by a builder. Unusual post
and beam construction which allows you to see how
it works structurally. Realised how easy that was so
decided to build my own as soon as I got home.

I had previously been looking to buy a house when
I was still in Canberra but hadn't actually gotten around
to doing that before I got a much better job here.