Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Brake fluid in power steering?

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 21:52:33 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 20:07:17 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 18:15:57 +0100, wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 17:05:27 +0100
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 09:24:15 +0100, wrote:
I'm guessing you inherited your house since there's no way a thicko
li=
ke you
could have a good enough job to pay for a house that large.

Actually it was only =A349K in 2000. Semi detached 2 bedroomed
house
at=
the edge of a small town. And my job paid for the mortgage.

What was the job, Rent boy?

Computer technician at a university.

For the rest of the population who can only afford a flat or
terrace
h=
ouse,
you either park on the street or you don't have a car and if you
think=
we're
going to get the bus everywhere just because ****s like you don't
like=
street
parking then I've got a bridge for sale you might be interested in.

I've seen flats round here cost more than my house, they're the same
siz=
e, in a busier place, with a smaller garden and no drive at all.
WTF
ar=
e people thinking buying those things?

Perhaps they don't want something thats semi derelict.

Why pay the same to have less drive, less garden,

So you don't have to waste your time gardening.

But it's nice to be further away from the next person.

Not when they are completely invisible/inaudible.

I can go into my garden and have my own outside space. Not possible with
a flat.

You can concrete the outside if you wish.

You can with a well designed non house too.

and neighbours on top of you aswell as to the side?

The best designs make them completely invisible.

And inaudible?

Yep.

. Never seen one that good.

I hadn't either until my dad moved into
a very well designed retirement village.

Well most don't live in places like that.

I did in both of the flats I rented before building the house.
The only time I heard any of the neighbours was when the
bikies in the flat below me ended up throwing full bottles
of beer against the brick wall during a ****up. I just rolled
over and went back to sleep.

I've even seen a flat where the ceiling was as thin as one in a normal
house, I could hear the words being spoken by the people upstairs!

Never seen that here.