Posted to uk.rec.driving,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Brake fluid in power steering?

On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 18:15:57 +0100, wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 17:05:27 +0100
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 09:24:15 +0100, wrote:
I'm guessing you inherited your house since there's no way a thicko li=

ke you
could have a good enough job to pay for a house that large.

Actually it was only =A349K in 2000. Semi detached 2 bedroomed house at=
the edge of a small town. And my job paid for the mortgage.

What was the job, Rent boy?

Computer technician at a university.

For the rest of the population who can only afford a flat or terrace h=

ouse,
you either park on the street or you don't have a car and if you think=

we're
going to get the bus everywhere just because ****s like you don't like=

street
parking then I've got a bridge for sale you might be interested in.

I've seen flats round here cost more than my house, they're the same siz=
e, in a busier place, with a smaller garden and no drive at all. WTF ar=
e people thinking buying those things?

Perhaps they don't want something thats semi derelict.

Why pay the same to have less drive, less garden, and neighbours on top of you aswell as to the side?

t should be made illegal to park your car permanently in the street. =

It=3D
ain't your land.

Perhaps look up what road tax allows you to do.

What part of "SHOULD BE MADE illegal" didn't you understand?

Well it won't be made illegal so get over it. What should be made illegal
is the practice of turning front gardens into car parks that make the house
look like a down market dentists surgery.

Better to have the car n the property that owns it than littering the street.

but wanted a nice car. So what? Not everyone needs
a big house to feel validated about their lives.

It's the car that extends their cock size.

No danger of that with yours.

Agreed, it doesn't require extending.

Think how much time you spend in your house, and how much time you spend=
in your car. Think how much your car depreciates and your house doesn'=
t. It's pretty easy to choose where to put the money.

If you're so indifferent about cars why do you post here?

Which of the three groups is "here"?

And in answer to your question, I use a car as a functional piece of equipment. I detest those that spend more on them than their house, those that wash them every day, and those that obey pointless speed limits and get in my ****ing way.