Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bloody brisket ......

oh well another six months of this pish.....keeping themselves on the gravy
train.........I just remembered why I voted leave today....five beggars in
the Paisley town centre ...three of them Romanian...not to mention the
thieving Romanian *******s at the car boot sales.......never mind there was
a nice curry and rice for £3 in the piazza centre made by a nice ethnic chap
....he can stay......that is a joke the wee Scottish bint welcomes all
incomers while putting our income tax up ........

How much does it cost to heat "corned beef brisket" for 2 hours at350 degrees? Banter Home Repair 47 March 31st 13 04:36 AM
Bloody Ebay Dan Caster Metalworking 6 July 24th 04 02:33 PM
bloody Russian/Chinese Gangsters Michael Mcneil UK diy 5 May 18th 04 12:52 AM
A pestilence upon my bloody boiler! (help please) JB UK diy 14 December 1st 03 09:47 PM
Bloody cap screws... Robin S. Metalworking 21 November 21st 03 11:41 PM