Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Welcome to annoy Harry month

Yess you too can try your hand at annoying the people on here who use it for
politics or racist statements.. I'll start with this one.

Dear Brian Gaff,
Parliament debated the petition you signed - "Revoke Article 50 and remain
in the EU."
Watch the debate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1uM...ature=youtu.be
Read the transcript:
https://hansard.parliament.uk/common...eEuropeanUnion
Read the research: https://commonslibrary.parliament.uk/brexit/
The petition: https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/241584
Thanks,
The Petitions team
UK Government and Parliament

I have my flak jacket on its OK.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 10:28:54 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Yess you too can try your hand at annoying the people on here who use it for
politics or racist statements.. I'll start with this one.

To be able to annoy someone they have to be sensitive to such things
(any things), and harry isn't. ;-(

harry exists in a cloud of rage and frustration and really needs help
and pity, not to be riled up any further (fun though it is sometimes).

harry (and others of his kind) live in their own bizarre world,
completely unaware of the real world around them and that there are
many many more people out there who disagree than agree with him /
them. That does not distract them from their minority crusade though.

They have one direction, theirs ... and anyone saying or suggesting
anything that contradicts or even conflicts wither their crusade, is
at best to be ignored / discounted or at worst, an enemy.

The issue for the real world democracy and positive future for 'most
people' is that harry and his kind are actually part of the problem,
rather than the solution.

But hey, better we keep them occupied here or they could be doing
worse elsewhere!

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Yes have you ever listened to some of our Christian radio stations. These
seem to be full of people like him who think they hold the moral High Ground
but have their own prejudices just like everyone else.
Brian

--
----- --

wrote:

[...]

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 16:29:47 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Yes have you ever listened to some of our Christian radio stations.

I can't say I have Brian ... I would typically avoid all that like the
plague. ;-)

These
seem to be full of people like him who think they hold the moral High Ground
but have their own prejudices just like everyone else.

And I bet they don't realise how pious they are being either.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Yes have you ever listened to some of our Christian radio stations.

I can't say I have Brian ... I would typically avoid all that like the
plague. ;-)

The plague, didn't that also come here from Europe ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Yes have you ever listened to some of our Christian radio stations.

I can't say I have Brian ... I would typically avoid all that like the
plague. ;-)

The plague, didn't that also come here from Europe ;-)

Many diseases both plant/trees and human came from Europe.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Yes have you ever listened to some of our Christian radio stations.

I can't say I have Brian ... I would typically avoid all that like the
plague. ;-)

The plague, didn't that also come here from Europe ;-)

Many diseases both plant/trees and human came from Europe.

Yes brought over by your ancestors amongst others.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Yes have you ever listened to some of our Christian radio stations.

I can't say I have Brian ... I would typically avoid all that like the
plague. ;-)

The plague, didn't that also come here from Europe ;-)

Many diseases both plant/trees and human came from Europe.

Yes brought over by your ancestors amongst others.

And yours too Den. What of it?

harry doesn't think his ancestors came from abroad.
do you think yours did?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater explained on 05/04/2019 :
Everyone in the UK's ancestors came from abroad.

Well mine came from Normandy and Viking land lol

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 04/04/2019 10:28, Brian Gaff wrote:

anything that ends in er is good enough for me.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 05 Apr 2019 18:36:03 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tim Streater explained on 05/04/2019 :
Everyone in the UK's ancestors came from abroad.

Well mine came from Normandy and Viking land lol

Mine came from Doggerland, so technically not even abroad!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/04/2019 17:13, dennis@home wrote:

harry doesn't think his ancestors came from abroad.
do you think yours did?

Those anglo saxons coming over here with their bloody ship burial
traditions and their epic poetry.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5 Apr 2019 20:04:22 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2019 18:36:03 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tim Streater explained on 05/04/2019 :
Everyone in the UK's ancestors came from abroad.

Well mine came from Normandy and Viking land lol

Mine came from Doggerland, so technically not even abroad!

Quite, Kent is hardly 'abroad' (ok, the others may be). ;-)

https://www.diggerland.com/

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Yes have you ever listened to some of our Christian radio stations.

I can't say I have Brian ... I would typically avoid all that like the
plague. ;-)

The plague, didn't that also come here from Europe ;-)

Many diseases both plant/trees and human came from Europe.

But whinging poms only ever came from pommyland.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lonely Psychopathic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019 15:07:11 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

Many diseases both plant/trees and human came from Europe.

But whinging poms only ever came from pommyland.

They haven't yet produced senile troll**** like the Australians did, you
abysmally stupid senile Ozzie cretin!

--
FredXX to Rot Speed:
"You are still an idiot and an embarrassment to your country. No wonder
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 5 April 2019 23:32:10 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On 5 Apr 2019 20:04:22 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2019 18:36:03 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tim Streater explained on 05/04/2019 :
Everyone in the UK's ancestors came from abroad.

Well mine came from Normandy and Viking land lol

Mine came from Doggerland, so technically not even abroad!

Quite, Kent is hardly 'abroad' (ok, the others may be). ;-)

https://www.diggerland.com/

Cheers, T i m

London is now "abroad".
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019 01:58:40 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On Friday, 5 April 2019 23:32:10 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On 5 Apr 2019 20:04:22 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2019 18:36:03 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tim Streater explained on 05/04/2019 :
Everyone in the UK's ancestors came from abroad.

Well mine came from Normandy and Viking land lol

Mine came from Doggerland, so technically not even abroad!

Quite, Kent is hardly 'abroad' (ok, the others may be). ;-)

https://www.diggerland.com/

Cheers, T i m

London is now "abroad".

Just OOI harry, have you *EVER* spoken to anyone who isn't an old
white racist Little Englander?

See, 'we' (the British) are know to be very stand offish and more
often or not when out and about the people most likely to strike up a
conversation with you (well me, not you obviously ... I wouldn't call
you horse-whipping some European at the hand car wash because they
missed a bit on your RR 'conversation' as such)) are what you would
probably describe as 'foreigners' (or 'bomb targets' etc) and would
rather be 'in their own $hitholes'.

Except many of them that I talk to have been here half their lives and
have been moving about working as their companies need them.

The last was a Polish born German who had been here 20 with the bank
he works for.

His wife (a veterinary surgeon) was originally from Spain.

Many move here (ironically) to get away from the likes of you in their
homelands. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:

On Friday, 5 April 2019 23:32:10 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On 5 Apr 2019 20:04:22 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2019 18:36:03 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tim Streater explained on 05/04/2019 :
Everyone in the UK's ancestors came from abroad.

Well mine came from Normandy and Viking land lol

Mine came from Doggerland, so technically not even abroad!

Quite, Kent is hardly 'abroad' (ok, the others may be). ;-)

https://www.diggerland.com/

Cheers, T i m

London is now "abroad".

Yorkshire has always been "abroad".

--

Roger Hayter
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 06 Apr 2019 21:41:28 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Roger Hayter
wrote:

harry wrote:

On Friday, 5 April 2019 23:32:10 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On 5 Apr 2019 20:04:22 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2019 18:36:03 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tim Streater explained on 05/04/2019 :
Everyone in the UK's ancestors came from abroad.

Well mine came from Normandy and Viking land lol

Mine came from Doggerland, so technically not even abroad!

Quite, Kent is hardly 'abroad' (ok, the others may be). ;-)

https://www.diggerland.com/

In referring to Doggerland as Diggerland, is T r o l l attempting to
be witty, anyone know?

Bless, the left brained goblin is trying to play along.

Awwwww. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"TimW" wrote in message
On 05/04/2019 17:13, dennis@home wrote:

harry doesn't think his ancestors came from abroad.
do you think yours did?

Those anglo saxons coming over here with their bloody ship burial
traditions and their epic poetry.

That was the vikings, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Heavy Trolling by Senile Nym-Shifting Rot Speed!

On Sun, 7 Apr 2019 07:45:20 +1000, Jac Brown, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

Those anglo saxons coming over here with their bloody ship burial
traditions and their epic poetry.

That was the vikings, stupid.

Actually, not, senile Ozzietard! Teaching the Brits now about their own
history, you abnormal psychopathic senile sow from Australia? tsk

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

On Friday, 5 April 2019 23:32:10 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
On 5 Apr 2019 20:04:22 GMT, Bob Eager wrote:

On Fri, 05 Apr 2019 18:36:03 +0100, Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tim Streater explained on 05/04/2019 :
Everyone in the UK's ancestors came from abroad.

Well mine came from Normandy and Viking land lol

Mine came from Doggerland, so technically not even abroad!

Quite, Kent is hardly 'abroad' (ok, the others may be). ;-)

https://www.diggerland.com/

Cheers, T i m

London is now "abroad".

Just OOI harry, have you *EVER* spoken to anyone
who isn't an old white racist Little Englander?

Unlikely that he didn't when he was ****ing things up at the NHS.

And he must have done when a tourist too.

And he had to when he got the second set of solar panels
installed by poles and had to make them fix their ****ups.

See, 'we' (the British) are know to be very stand offish and more
often or not when out and about the people most likely to strike
up a conversation with you (well me, not you obviously ... I wouldn't
call you horse-whipping some European at the hand car wash because
they missed a bit on your RR 'conversation' as such)) are what you
would probably describe as 'foreigners' (or 'bomb targets' etc) and
would rather be 'in their own $hitholes'.

Except many of them that I talk to have been here half their lives and
have been moving about working as their companies need them.

The last was a Polish born German who had been here 20 with the bank
he works for.

His wife (a veterinary surgeon) was originally from Spain.

Many move here (ironically) to get away from the likes of you in their
homelands. ;-(

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 06/04/2019 22:45, Jac Brown wrote:

"TimW" wrote in message
On 05/04/2019 17:13, dennis@home wrote:

harry doesn't think his ancestors came from abroad.
do you think yours did?

Those anglo saxons coming over here with their bloody ship burial
traditions and their epic poetry.

That was the vikings, stupid.

Well no it wasn't.

Ship burials were common in anglo saxons

Beowulf is anglo saxon

--
But what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!

Mary Wollstonecraft
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"TimW" wrote in message
On 05/04/2019 17:13, dennis@home wrote:

harry doesn't think his ancestors came from abroad.
do you think yours did?

Those anglo saxons coming over here with their bloody ship burial
traditions and their epic poetry.

That was the vikings, stupid.

Well no it wasn't.

Ship burials were common in anglo saxons

Wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_burial

Beowulf is anglo saxon

Wrong again
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf

And there are FAR more viking epic poems than that one.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

They're still foreigners.
Here for their own benefit, not ours.
Sometimes hostile.
Not willing to integrate.
And far too many of them.
They come here to get away from their own people/culture.

Spain? Hmm. What is she fleeing from?
Oh, that'll be EUSSR unemployment.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 6 April 2019 22:45:29 UTC+1, Jac Brown wrote:
"TimW" wrote in message
On 05/04/2019 17:13, dennis@home wrote:

harry doesn't think his ancestors came from abroad.
do you think yours did?

Those anglo saxons coming over here with their bloody ship burial
traditions and their epic poetry.

That was the vikings, stupid.

**** for brains as usual.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutton_Hoo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 6 Apr 2019 23:03:17 -0700 (PDT), harry managed to avoid most
my points / questions with his racists words ..

wrote:

[...]

And?

Here for their own benefit, not ours.

When doing jobs that the locals won't do, preferring to be on the dole
which is something they can do easier than 'foreigners'?

And whose benefit was it when they were on our side in various wars?

Sometimes hostile.

Any stats to support the thought that they are *even* as hostile as
the locals?

Not willing to integrate.

With people like you, can you blame them?

And far too many of them.

In whose opinion? What do they do to you personally that offends /
affects you so much (apart from allowing you to get you car washed
cheaper).

They come here to get away from their own people/culture.

Some come here (and go elsewhere) to get away from the sort of hatred
and persecution you seem very happy to dish out.

They come here to protect their families and in the hope they can live
happy and productive lives, without being killed by munitions made in
England and sold to whoever wants them.

Spain? Hmm. What is she fleeing from?

She's fleeing from nothing (like most migrant workers), she is simply
going where her husband is sent by his company and where she is valued
for her work ethic and skills.

Oh, that'll be EUSSR unemployment.

That could be more the case for the vet we see for our pets as she is
from Romania and has 1) always had more time for us than any British
vet I've ever dealt with and 2) obviously knows her stuff.

But 'most people' wouldn't blame someone with skills to offer going
somewhere where there is a shortage of those skills and so their
abilities appreciated.

What skill set is currently in oversupply from outside the UK (from
*anywhere*)?

How can there be an oversupply with so little unemployment?

But I can read between your lines and so know exactly what your issues
are (and they are *yours*).

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Yep, just like your ancestors.

Here for their own benefit, not ours.

Yep, just like your ancestors.

Sometimes hostile.

Yep, just like your ancestors.

Not willing to integrate.

Yep, just like your ancestors.

And far too many of them.

Yep, just like your ancestors.

They come here to get away from their own people/culture.

Yep, just like your ancestors.

Spain? Hmm. What is she fleeing from?
Oh, that'll be EUSSR unemployment.

Odd that that isnt true of Germany, where you ancestors came from.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"TimW" wrote in message
On 05/04/2019 17:13, dennis@home wrote:

harry doesn't think his ancestors came from abroad.
do you think yours did?

Those anglo saxons coming over here with their bloody ship burial
traditions and their epic poetry.

That was the vikings, stupid.

**** for brains as usual.

We'll see...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sutton_Hoo

Pity about
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_burial

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"TimW" wrote in message
On 05/04/2019 17:13, dennis@home wrote:

harry doesn't think his ancestors came from abroad.
do you think yours did?

Those anglo saxons coming over here with their bloody ship burial
traditions and their epic poetry.

That was the vikings, stupid.

Well no it wasn't.

Ship burials were common in anglo saxons

Wrong.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_burial

"Sutton Hoo is of primary importance to early medieval historians
because it sheds light on a period of English history that is on the
margin between myth, legend, and historical documentation. Use of the
site culminated at a time when Rædwald, the ruler of the East Angles,
held senior power among the English people and played a dynamic if
ambiguous part in the establishment of Christian rulership in England;
it is generally thought most likely that he is the person buried in the
ship. The site has been vital in understanding the Anglo-Saxon Kingdom
of East Anglia and the whole early Anglo-Saxon period. "

Beowulf is anglo saxon

Wrong again
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf

Confirms it was in old english, not Norse.

The sagas are what you are thinking of, but they come much later.

And there are FAR more viking epic poems than that one.

Ther are, because taht isnt a viking epic poem.

The first viking raids were in 8th century. Beowulf is 7th century.
Beowulf written in old english,not Norse,

Sutton hoo - a famous ship burial - is 6th and 7th century.,

You are like Harry - you refer to texts that refute raher than confirm
your position.

its shoes.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 7 Apr 2019 09:40:03 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,

Nobody asked for a senile Ozzietard's opinion, you senile Ozzie ****!

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 7 Apr 2019 16:20:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rot Speed,
the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the senile asshole's latest troll****

--
Bill Wright addressing senile Ozzie cretin Rot Speed:
"Well you make up a lot of stuff and it's total ******** most of it."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 7 Apr 2019 13:03:51 +1000, Jac Brown, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

Wrong.

LOL

Wrong again

LOL

About to climax again, you abnormal auto-contradicting senile Australian
asshole?

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 7 Apr 2019 16:24:34 +1000, , better known as cantankerous

We DO see already that you got **** for brains, senile Ozzietard!

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"TimW" wrote in message
[...]

Pity that FAR more viking ship burials have been found than that one.

Beowulf is anglo saxon

Wrong again
https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beowulf

Confirms it was in old english, not Norse.

Pity that there were FAR more viking epic poetry than that one.

The sagas are what you are thinking of, but they come much later.

The timing is irrelevant. Its the numbers that matter.

And there are FAR more viking epic poems than that one.

Ther are, because taht isnt a viking epic poem.

Still just one epic poem.

The first viking raids were in 8th century. Beowulf is 7th century.
Beowulf written in old english,not Norse,

And is just one epic poem.

Sutton hoo - a famous ship burial - is 6th and 7th century.,

And is just one. Pity about the dozens of viking ship burials.

You are like Harry

Nope.

- you refer to texts that refute raher than confirm your position.

Bull**** on the numbers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 7 Apr 2019 20:12:42 +1000, Jac Brown, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

Pity that

Pity that you are nothing but a trolling piece of senile Ozzie ****, senile
Rot!

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/04/2019 11:12, Jac Brown wrote:

Ther are, because taht isnt a viking epic poem.

Still just one epic poem.

The first viking raids were in 8th century. Beowulf is 7th century.
Beowulf written in old english,not Norse,

And is just one epic poem.

Sutton hoo - a famous ship burial* - is 6th and 7th century.,

And is just one. Pity about the dozens of viking ship burials.

You are like Harry

Nope.

- you refer to texts that refute raher than confirm your position.

Bull**** on the numbers.

Jac. Someone said that the anglos saxons wrote epic poetry and had ship
burials.

You said no, I proved the answer is yes.

In fact epic poetry goes back to the celts and to greek and roman periods,.

And ship burials are conmon all around the coast of NW europe pre the
times of te vikings
#
You are therefore a **** and I claim my £5,000...

...I'd spend it on drink.

Sir Henry (at Rawlinson's End)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/04/2019 11:12, Jac Brown wrote:

Ther are, because taht isnt a viking epic poem.

Still just one epic poem.

The first viking raids were in 8th century. Beowulf is 7th century.
Beowulf written in old english,not Norse,

And is just one epic poem.

Sutton hoo - a famous ship burial - is 6th and 7th century.,

And is just one. Pity about the dozens of viking ship burials.

You are like Harry

Nope.

- you refer to texts that refute raher than confirm your position.

Bull**** on the numbers.

Jac. Someone said that the anglos saxons wrote epic poetry and had ship
burials.

Why didnt you quote what was actually said ? So you could lie about
what was actually said. The OP actually said that it was the anglo saxons
that did the epic poetry and ship burials when in fact the viking had FAR
of both and Beowulf isnt even anglo saxon epic poetry either.

You said no, I proved the answer is yes.

You did nothing of the sort and waved around just one of each
and one of them isnt even an anglo saxon epic poem either.

In fact epic poetry goes back to the celts and to greek and roman
periods,.

Duh. I never said that only the vikings did epic poems.

And yours isnt even an anglo saxon epic poem.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 8 Apr 2019 05:14:46 +1000, Jac Brown, better known as cantankerous
trolling senile geezer Rot Speed, wrote:

Jac. Someone said that the anglos saxons wrote epic poetry and had ship
burials.

Why didnt you quote what was actually said ?

Look up ANY dictionary, psychopathic senile asshole and realize what any
abysmally stupid asshole you really are!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.