GMasterman

Default Welcome back Gunner

I'm basically a lurker here and seldom post but cannot help but to notice over
the years that when someone starts a thread downing Gunner there seems to be
quite a few people who join in for the kill. Now it looks like the vast
majority have the same respect for Gunner and his politics as I do and that his
detracters are really a minority. Kinds restores some of my faith in American
people. Welcome back Gunner
Glenn Ashmore

Just beacuse you don't agree with a fact twisting reactionary does not
mean you can't like him and be concerned for his welfare.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

wmbjk

GMasterman wrote:
I'm basically a lurker here and seldom post but cannot help but to notice over
the years that when someone starts a thread downing Gunner there seems to be
quite a few people who join in for the kill. Now it looks like the vast
majority have the same respect for Gunner and his politics as I do and that his
detracters are really a minority. Kinds restores some of my faith in American
people. Welcome back Gunner

One shouldn't draw conclusions about percentages based on counting
Usenet posts. I bet that most people who disagree with Gunner don't
bother to debate because of his "take no prisoners" style of
responding. And there's at least one guy who's saving his comments for
the day when Gunner admits that despite his get-out-of-jail-free
wake-up call, that he's still a slave to the Dale Gribble Healthy
Living Plan. :-)

Wayne

Duck Dog

GMasterman wrote:
I'm basically a lurker here and seldom post but cannot help but to notice over
the years that when someone starts a thread downing Gunner there seems to be
quite a few people who join in for the kill. Now it looks like the vast
majority have the same respect for Gunner and his politics as I do and that his
detracters are really a minority. Kinds restores some of my faith in American
people. Welcome back Gunner

One shouldn't draw conclusions about percentages based on counting
Usenet posts. I bet that most people who disagree with Gunner don't
bother to debate because of his "take no prisoners" style of
responding.

Most don't frequent r.c.m. (m.s.), so most folks aren't exposed to
his...debating tactics.

And there's at least one guy who's saving his comments for
the day when Gunner admits that despite his get-out-of-jail-free
wake-up call, that he's still a slave to the Dale Gribble Healthy
Living Plan. :-)

Does gunner ever take off his hat? ;-)

Wayne

Kent Frazier

"GMasterman" wrote in message
Welcome back Gunner

And may God bless.

Surface for back of open fireplace Robert Irwin UK diy 7 June 7th 04 11:01 AM
Back boilers Alec Waters UK diy 1 March 23rd 04 09:09 PM
Back gear wrench for Atlas horizontal mill Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 1 January 18th 04 02:37 AM
Back Boiler Problem Sammer1_uk UK diy 5 December 7th 03 05:03 PM
Draining Back Boiler Jamie UK diy 1 July 27th 03 01:29 AM