Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT Welcome to annoy Harry month

On Thu, 4 Apr 2019 10:28:54 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Yess you too can try your hand at annoying the people on here who use it for
politics or racist statements.. I'll start with this one.

To be able to annoy someone they have to be sensitive to such things
(any things), and harry isn't. ;-(

harry exists in a cloud of rage and frustration and really needs help
and pity, not to be riled up any further (fun though it is sometimes).

harry (and others of his kind) live in their own bizarre world,
completely unaware of the real world around them and that there are
many many more people out there who disagree than agree with him /
them. That does not distract them from their minority crusade though.

They have one direction, theirs ... and anyone saying or suggesting
anything that contradicts or even conflicts wither their crusade, is
at best to be ignored / discounted or at worst, an enemy.

The issue for the real world democracy and positive future for 'most
people' is that harry and his kind are actually part of the problem,
rather than the solution.

But hey, better we keep them occupied here or they could be doing
worse elsewhere!

Cheers, T i m