Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Frustrated DIY person

On 15/02/2019 13:32, DerbyBorn wrote:
Do you ever go to a public place and wish you could fix something before it
gets worse? Just been to a hospital.

"Doors Closing" voice in lifts unclear - surely not a tape recording!

I'd like to fix the voice in the lifts at our local hospital. Essex
voice in a lift in Yorkshire for goodness sake.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 21 February 2019 19:30:12 UTC, F wrote:
On 15/02/2019 13:32, DerbyBorn wrote:
Do you ever go to a public place and wish you could fix something before it
gets worse? Just been to a hospital.

"Doors Closing" voice in lifts unclear - surely not a tape recording!

I'd like to fix the voice in the lifts at our local hospital. Essex
voice in a lift in Yorkshire for goodness sake.

Is this a 'decent' enough yorkshire accent ?

https://laughingsquid.com/crow-asks-...Vj7eOWKwfq3ucQ