Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Project fear nonsense this time from the CBI. So what would they know ?

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 20:58:19 +0000, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:00:26 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Mark
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 20:56:53 +0000, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 12:13:23 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Monday, 11 February 2019 19:52:00 UTC, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp
wrote:
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 15:07:06 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

Mark should ponder on what Wedgie Benn had to say:

"When I saw how the European Union was developing, it was very obvious
what they had in mind was not democratic. In Britain you vote for a
government so the government has to listen to you, and if you don't
like it you can change it."

I dont like the UK government. I dont like the garbage that is
favourite to replace it.

By anyones standards they are an alround bunch of useless dishonest
*******.

OK, now imagine you had no prospect of EVER voting them out, AND they
progressively took more & more from this country to give to their own.

But they do!

Look at Mogg with his accounts in the Cayman Islands and Dublin. Tax
being diverted that should stay in Britain.

Exactly. And this is why the like of Rees-Mogg and his ilk want us
out of the EU. Precisely because the EU intends to cut down on tax
avoidance.

Tax avoidance is perfectly legal; anyone who files a tax return does
it. Unless of course you're repeating Tarquin's libel.

Tax avoidance is tax dodging. Tax avoidance deprives Britain of public
services and provides an unhealthy buzz for the greedy trough
polishers.

True. But Streater is trolling so best to ignore.
--
Little Britain leaves. Great Britain stays.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater Wrote in message:

wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:00:26 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

wrote:

Look at Mogg with his accounts in the Cayman Islands and Dublin. Tax
being diverted that should stay in Britain.

Exactly. And this is why the like of Rees-Mogg and his ilk want us
out of the EU. Precisely because the EU intends to cut down on tax
avoidance.

Tax avoidance is perfectly legal; anyone who files a tax return does
it. Unless of course you're repeating Tarquin's libel.

Tax avoidance is tax dodging. Tax avoidance deprives Britain of public
services and provides an unhealthy buzz for the greedy trough
polishers.

I repeat what I said: tax avoidance is legal, tax evasion is not.

You definitely *are* a nasty snotgobbler.

He's a nymshifter aren't you "Mark"?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
You'll note that "Mark" and the tosser Tarquin are unable to state in
which way Mogg might be evading paying tax in the UK. Unless they can,
they just remain ace bull****ters. Simply having investments overseas
doesn't cut it.

I'm sure Moggie stays within the law - just. Or more likely, slightly
ahead of it.

And I'm sure you think you will be as rich as he is one day - hence
wanting to keep the rules for the likes of him firmly in his favour.

What was so clever was him and Farage etc persuading the poor that they
were on their side. And Trump after them. When nothing could be further
from fact.

--
*The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in school was my blood alcohol content*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:01:52 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
You'll note that "Mark" and the tosser Tarquin are unable to state in
which way Mogg might be evading paying tax in the UK. Unless they can,
they just remain ace bull****ters. Simply having investments overseas
doesn't cut it.

I'm sure Moggie stays within the law - just. Or more likely, slightly
ahead of it.

And I'm sure you think you will be as rich as he is one day - hence
wanting to keep the rules for the likes of him firmly in his favour.

In his dreams.

What was so clever was him and Farage etc persuading the poor that they
were on their side. And Trump after them. When nothing could be further
from fact.

Correct.

--
Little Britain leaves. Great Britain stays.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .

wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:00:26 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

wrote:

Look at Mogg with his accounts in the Cayman Islands and Dublin. Tax
being diverted that should stay in Britain.

Exactly. And this is why the like of Rees-Mogg and his ilk want us
out of the EU. Precisely because the EU intends to cut down on tax
avoidance.

Tax avoidance is perfectly legal; anyone who files a tax return does
it. Unless of course you're repeating Tarquin's libel.

Tax avoidance is tax dodging. Tax avoidance deprives Britain of public
services and provides an unhealthy buzz for the greedy trough
polishers.

I repeat what I said: tax avoidance is legal, tax evasion is not.

You definitely *are* a nasty snotgobbler.

He's a nymshifter aren't you "Mark"?

You'll note that "Mark" and the tosser Tarquin are unable to state in
which way Mogg might be evading paying tax in the UK.

He wouldnt have setup the Cayman Islands operation
for any other reason. Its not as if he has hotels there etc.

Unless they can,
they just remain ace bull****ters. Simply having investments overseas
doesn't cut it.

What Mogg has in the Cayman Islands arent investments.

You can certainly make a case that the Dublin operations
may just be so that he can do what he needs to regardless
of the brexit result, but that isnt true of the Cayman Islands.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 18:52:26 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Mark
wrote:

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:01:52 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
You'll note that "Mark" and the tosser Tarquin are unable to state in
which way Mogg might be evading paying tax in the UK. Unless they can,
they just remain ace bull****ters. Simply having investments overseas
doesn't cut it.

I'm sure Moggie stays within the law - just. Or more likely, slightly
ahead of it.

More weapons-grade cock from Our Dave, backed up by some Arslikhan from
"Mark".

We all stay "just within the law". Or, if you do some business miles
for the company, and get reimbursed, do you decide you want to be "well
within the law", and so routinely only claim for half the miles you're
entitled to?

Typical, someone who not only streches things to suit himself, he
assumes all the rest are as bent as him.

There is no just within the law, there is either in the law or outside
it.

There really is something fundamentally wrong with British peoples
thought processes.

I heard people castigating MP's for right fully claiming stamps or
small everyday items, yet the same idiots never raised an objection
when they were squandering money on duck houses.

Easily led idiots are like the Brexit mob, they are told how to think
and follow like sheep.

Mogg dodges tax, in doing so , he deprives the UK of funding for its
infrastructure. He is a disgusting tax dodger and if Brexit is delayed
it will be come uppance time :-)

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp" wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 18:52:26 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

In article , Mark
wrote:

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 17:01:52 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
[...]

Its more complicated than that with tax dodging.

There really is something fundamentally
wrong with British peoples thought processes.

They all have the same thought processes, eh ?

I heard people castigating MP's for right fully
claiming stamps or small everyday items,

They are saying that they don't agree with that policy.

That's bull****. Its different people doing that.

Easily led idiots are like the Brexit mob, they
are told how to think and follow like sheep.

They believe that the UK should leave
the EU. They werent told to think that.

Mogg dodges tax,

Yes.

in doing so , he deprives the UK of funding for its infrastructure.

No, sees others pay more tax because the same money has to be raised.

He is a disgusting tax dodger

Yes.

and if Brexit is delayed it will be come uppance time :-)

Nope, because nothing the EU does about tax dodgers will
apply to him with brexit happening anyway. Even if say May's
stupid BINO is accepted by parliament, Mogg still wont be
affected by whatever the EU chooses to do about tax dodgers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 21:32:30 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:00:26 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I'm still waiting to hear IN WHICH WAY Moggy is evading tax.

Oh dear!

We really have a bright spark amongst us today.

You should put the lot in upper case, answers are so much better when
they are replying to an upper case question.

Face up to it, there are some things you will never comprehend.

Keep attacking the foreigners theres a good chap! Your jobs, your
women, your NHS, your Schools, your 11+, your brain cell, all taken by
foreigners.

No wonder you are not capable of seeing which tax dodging tories are
trying to con you.

You are wasted in Britain, you should be parked up in a trailer lot in
the US wearing your MAGA hat and planning the next Trump rally trip.

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:00:26 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

By appearing to receive the taxable income in the
Cayman Islands tax haven where no tax is paid on that.
Unlikely that he actually spends much time there.

Murdoch does the same thing, but in his case its the Bahamas.

(and no, its not because I want some too).

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
et...
In article , Jim
K..

wrote:

On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:00:26 +0000, Tim Streater
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

But he must still declare that income on his UK tax return.

Not if it is income of a Cayman Islands based operation.

Or is he
invoking a possible double-taxation treaty with the Cayman Islands?

There is no such treaty.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
We all stay "just within the law". Or, if you do some business miles
for the company, and get reimbursed, do you decide you want to be "well
within the law", and so routinely only claim for half the miles you're
entitled to?

Forgot you were a wage slave who relied on expenses to survive, pet. Makes
your views on here all the more strange.

--
*Tell me to 'stuff it' - I'm a taxidermist.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
et...

I'm still waiting to hear IN WHICH WAY Moggy is evading tax.

By appearing to receive the taxable income in the
Cayman Islands tax haven where no tax is paid on that.
Unlikely that he actually spends much time there.

But he must still declare that income on his UK tax return.

Not if it is income of a Cayman Islands based operation.

Yes. You have to declare your world-wide income. Once it appears in a
bank account that you control, it is deemed income at the exchange rate
that prevails on that day. And the revenue wants to know about all such
bank accounts.

But that doesnt mean that you have to pay UK income tax on that income.

That the whole point of those tax havens.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , 2987fr
wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
. ..
In article , 2987fr
wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
t...

news:130220192132305809%timstreater@greenbee. net...

I'm still waiting to hear IN WHICH WAY Moggy is evading tax.

By appearing to receive the taxable income in the
Cayman Islands tax haven where no tax is paid on that.
Unlikely that he actually spends much time there.

But he must still declare that income on his UK tax return.

Not if it is income of a Cayman Islands based operation.

Yes. You have to declare your world-wide income. Once it appears in a
bank account that you control, it is deemed income at the exchange rate
that prevails on that day. And the revenue wants to know about all such
bank accounts.

But that doesnt mean that you have to pay UK income tax on that income.

That the whole point of those tax havens.

So what law or treaty or rule or regulation do you invoke to avoid
paying tax on it? It's income. You declare it. You pay tax on it.

not if you don't bringb it into the UK

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 14/02/2019 10:29, charles wrote:
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:

wrote:

[...]

yes if you dont bring it into the UK

foolish, and by the rulers as useful.

(Seneca the Younger, 65 AD)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Dont need anything like that.

It's income. You declare it. You pay tax on it.

Not when its the income of a commercial operation
that claims it is operating out of the Cayman Islands.

If your claim was true, there wouldnt be any point in
those tax havens. They are called tax havens for a reason.

My CERN pension is paid into a Swiss bank. When completing my tax
return, I follow the procedure outlined above. There used to be a rule
that you only needed to pay tax on 90% of such income, but that's been
done away with now. I certainly claimed that.

Mogg's business operations are entirely different to your pension tax wise.
Same with the money Murdoch makes in the UK. He makes it look like its
earned by his operation in the Bahamas where there just happens to be
no corporate or income tax and so he avoids paying UK tax that way.

Amazon in spades.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 14/02/2019 10:29, charles wrote:
In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Yes. So I'm still waiting to find out what law or treaty or rule or
regulation you invoke to avoid paying tax on it?

Dont need either with a commercial operation that
claims to be based in the tax haven. Tax wise its income
is irrelevant to the shareholders' location in the world
if it doesnt pay dividends to them and just accumulates
the profit in the tax haven.

Tax havens dont even have undistributed profits taxes
that some jurisdictions have.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message
.. .
In article , 2987fr
wrote:

Amazon in spades.

Amazon is a company with shareholders. The financial officers of such a
company are obliged by law to operate in a prudent financial manner,
which may involve minimising their tax liability.

Irrelevant to the fact that they clearly arent operating
out of the tax haven and that is just another scam.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message

Yes. So I'm still waiting to find out what law or treaty or rule or
regulation you invoke to avoid paying tax on it?

Dont need either with a commercial operation that
claims to be based in the tax haven. Tax wise its income
is irrelevant to the shareholders' location in the world
if it doesnt pay dividends to them and just accumulates
the profit in the tax haven.

If Moggy is operating something that has shareholders, then he is
obliged by law to maximise the income for them, which may have tax
management implications.

No one is obliged by law to use a tax haven.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

But your claim was that Rees Mogg was evading tax, not some company he
has shares in.

Am I guilty of tax evasion if I invest in Apple?

--
It is hard to imagine a more stupid decision or more dangerous way of
who pay no price for being wrong.

Thomas Sowell
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Thats how he evades tax. And it isnt just some
company he has shares in, its his company.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I see you snipped the relevant part.

Owning something is not the same as deriving income from it.

If you knew anything abour company law you would know that companies are
tretaed as individuals who never die.

And who wons SHARES in them is not who owns them, and who manages them
is not who owns them, either.

The fact is that Ress Moog or anyine else who is resident in the UK for
tax purposes cannot bring money onshore to live on or to spend without
paying tax on it. Neither can they let it accumulate in a personal bank
account or indeed anything else held personally without it becoming taxable.

The best - and perfectly legal way to pay less tax is to set up an
offshore TRUST for your children.

If as you seem to be suggesting, he has a private company that he owns
the shares wholly of (which I dont believe to be true, but nevertheless,
let's say he does) then he cant have that company being of any benefit
to him unless he pays tax on the benefit..

All it can do is rack up money in ITS bank accounts and leave it there.

The tax he will avoid, will be corporation tax. Not personal tax. And
every multinational company in Europe and the world does the same.

Lucas Bergkamp
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Nothing relevant about a shareholding in Apple.
Mogg owns the company in the Cayman Islands.

Owning something is not the same as deriving income from it.

Mogg doesnt derive an in income from his operation
in the Cayman Islands, thats why its a tax dodge.

If you knew anything abour company law you would know that companies are
tretaed as individuals who never die.

Irrelevant to whether Mogg's operation in the Cayman Islands is a tax dodge.

And who wons SHARES in them is not who owns them, and who manages them is
not who owns them, either.

Irrelevant to whether Mogg's operation in the Cayman Islands is a tax dodge.

The fact is that Ress Moog or anyine else who is resident in the UK for
tax purposes cannot bring money onshore to live on or to spend without
paying tax on it. Neither can they let it accumulate in a personal bank
account or indeed anything else held personally without it becoming
taxable.

But he is free to have a commercial operation in the Cayman
Islands that only pays Cayman Island tax, which is zero.

The best - and perfectly legal way to pay less tax is to set up an
offshore TRUST for your children.

That isnt what Mogg has done.

If as you seem to be suggesting, he has a private company that he owns
the shares wholly of (which I dont believe to be true,

Doesnt have to be wholly to dodge UK tax.

but nevertheless, let's say he does) then he cant have that company being
of any benefit to him unless he pays tax on the benefit..

But he is free to have that operation not pay income or company tax there.

All it can do is rack up money in ITS bank accounts and leave it there.

And pay no tax on that.

The tax he will avoid, will be corporation tax. Not personal tax.

When the bulk of its money is corporate money, thats a tax dodge.

And every multinational company in Europe and the world does the same.

Not all of them use tax havens.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Rigfht so finally you accept that in fact Reese Mogg is not personally
profiting by the fact that he has an interrest in a company that is
registered in the Cayman Islands.

The company is, and for tax purposes it is a legally separate entity.

--
Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit
atrocities.

Voltaire, Questions sur les Miracles * M. Claparede, Professeur de
Théologie * Genève, par un Proposant: Ou Extrait de Diverses Lettres de
M. de Voltaire
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

You seem to have difficulty working things out. It is an investment
company. He takes money from UK investors, or anyone else come to that
and routes it through Singapore and the Cayman islands.

Tax does not get paid, no doubt by virtue of some pretty devious
accounting aka Starbucks who's rash purchase of Swiss coffee beans
left them with nothing for the UK government.

Like Mogg, another bunch of tax dodgers that leave the people that
actually produce an output to pay an unfair tax burden.

Still you dont see this do you Brexiter, that level of selfish
ignorance is what prompted you to screw Britain totally.

The I'm all right approach!

Not a clue about whats right and wrong and not giving a damn about the
people in the UK that do have the odd brain cell and through no fault
of their own will suffer quite badly.

AB

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

He has a lot more than an interest in a company in the Cayman Islands,
its his company deliberately operating out of that tax haven to dodge tax.

The company is, and for tax purposes it is a legally separate entity.

But still a tax dodge in a tax haven.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

You cant say that!!

The forelock tuggers hero will have you for libel.

Whether a thick skinned self interested tax dodger would actually be
bothered is a different story.

His party should have gone years back.

I do wonder if that's what Soros had in mind when he shorted stirling.
No one would think that a government causing that fiasco would ever
get in again.

It must be something in the forelock tuggers genes :-(

AB
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2019 18:43, 2987fr wrote:

The company is, and for tax purposes it is a legally separate entity.

But still a tax dodge in a tax haven.

The bigotry runs deep in this one.

--
But what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!

Mary Wollstonecraft
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2019 18:43, 2987fr wrote:

The company is, and for tax purposes it is a legally separate entity.

But still a tax dodge in a tax haven.

The bigotry runs deep in this one.

Nothing bigoted about disliking tax dodgers like
Mogg, Amazon, Starbucks, Apple Murdock etc. They
mean that the non tax dodgers have to pay more tax.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 15/02/2019 18:43, 2987fr wrote:

The company is, and for tax purposes it is a legally separate entity.

But still a tax dodge in a tax haven.

The bigotry runs deep in this one.

He doesn't grasp that no tax is owed.

Of course it is owed if he didnt use a tax haven.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 15/02/2019 18:43, 2987fr wrote:

The company is, and for tax purposes it is a legally separate entity.

But still a tax dodge in a tax haven.

The bigotry runs deep in this one.

He doesn't grasp that no tax is owed.

Of course it is owed if he didnt use a tax haven.

But he did, and so it isn't.

Because he is a tax dodger, like Amazon, Murdoch,
Apple, Starbucks etc.

You really have difficulty with these simple concepts, don't you.

No difficulty recognising who is a tax dodger, even if you do.

As has been pointed out to you, we all dodge tax.

I dont. And I dont use tax havens either.

I don't see you whinging about people who put money into ISAs.

Thats not a tax haven, thats a policy choice made by government.

Now why would that be, then?

Because that is a policy choice made by government.

Perhaps you're just a hypocrite.

Unlikely given that I dont have an ISA and
dont use tax havens and dont dodge tax.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

You forgot to add that you also don't have a ****ing clue.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2019 23:03, 2987fr wrote:

On 15/02/2019 18:43, 2987fr wrote:

The company is, and for tax purposes it is a legally separate entity.

But still a tax dodge in a tax haven.

The bigotry runs deep in this one.

Nothing bigoted about disliking tax dodgers like
Mogg, Amazon, Starbucks, Apple Murdock etc. They
mean that the non tax dodgers have to pay more tax.

But he is no more a tax dodger than you are.

Repeating the same lie over and over doesnt make it true, although most
socialists believe it will.

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Willis (William Vaughn, American columnist)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 15/02/2019 18:43, 2987fr wrote:

The company is, and for tax purposes it is a legally separate entity.

But still a tax dodge in a tax haven.

The bigotry runs deep in this one.

He doesn't grasp that no tax is owed.

Of course it is owed if he didnt use a tax haven.

Ah. so because I actually refrain from killing you I am still a murderer?

Doublethink as well as bigotry.

Probably a classist and a racist too, like most of the Left.

--
Theres a mighty big difference between good, sound reasons and reasons
that sound good.

Burton Hillis (William Vaughn, American columnist)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 08:47:56 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 15/02/2019 23:03, 2987fr wrote:

On 15/02/2019 18:43, 2987fr wrote:

The company is, and for tax purposes it is a legally separate entity.

But still a tax dodge in a tax haven.

The bigotry runs deep in this one.

Nothing bigoted about disliking tax dodgers like
Mogg, Amazon, Starbucks, Apple Murdock etc. They
mean that the non tax dodgers have to pay more tax.

But he is no more a tax dodger than you are.

Well then numerically attributed, I'm afraid you stand no chance on
this one.

Theres none so blind......etc

Unfortunately philosophy does not come readily to the Brexit mob. You
can point out the bleedin' obvious to the end of time and they still
will not see. What kind of "my betters can do no wrong" nirvana the
forelock tugging pillock lives in, only he knows.

The Moggs of this world love that type.

AB

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15/02/2019 23:03, 2987fr wrote:

On 15/02/2019 18:43, 2987fr wrote:

The company is, and for tax purposes it is a legally separate entity.

But still a tax dodge in a tax haven.

The bigotry runs deep in this one.

Nothing bigoted about disliking tax dodgers like
Mogg, Amazon, Starbucks, Apple Murdock etc. They
mean that the non tax dodgers have to pay more tax.

But he is no more a tax dodger than you are.

Just another lie. I dont use tax havens or do any other tax dodging.

Repeating the same lie over and over doesnt make it true,

Just as true of that lie of yours above.

although most
socialists believe it will.

I'm not a socialist, liar.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On 15/02/2019 18:43, 2987fr wrote:

The company is, and for tax purposes it is a legally separate entity.

But still a tax dodge in a tax haven.

The bigotry runs deep in this one.

He doesn't grasp that no tax is owed.

Of course it is owed if he didnt use a tax haven.

Ah. so because I actually refrain from killing you I am still a murderer?

Even sillier than you usually manage, and thats saying something, tax
dodger.

Doublethink as well as bigotry.

Just another of your lies.

Probably a classist and a racist too,

Wrong, as always.

like most of the Left.

I'm actually a Right, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/02/2019 09:54, 2987fr wrote:

On 15/02/2019 23:03, 2987fr wrote:

On 15/02/2019 18:43, 2987fr wrote:

The company is, and for tax purposes it is a legally separate entity.

But still a tax dodge in a tax haven.

The bigotry runs deep in this one.

Nothing bigoted about disliking tax dodgers like
Mogg, Amazon, Starbucks, Apple Murdock etc. They
mean that the non tax dodgers have to pay more tax.

But he is no more* a tax dodger than you are.

Just another lie. I dont use tax havens or do any other tax dodging.

So ypu have no [pemnsio0ns, mnno saving, dont use a bank or a cerdit
card or engae in the finacial systems of the world in any other way than
cash?

Are you a drug delare? Do you pay tax?

Repeating the same lie over and over doesnt make it true,

Just as true of* that lie of yours above.

although most
socialists believe it will.

I'm not a socialist, liar.

--
Any fool can believe in principles - and most of them do!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 16/02/2019 09:57, 2987fr wrote:

I'm actually a Right, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist.

No you are not.

More LeftyLies.

--
Progress is precisely that which rules and regulations did not foresee,

Ludwig von Mises
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp wrote:
Unfortunately philosophy does not come readily to the Brexit mob. You
can point out the bleedin' obvious to the end of time and they still
will not see. What kind of "my betters can do no wrong" nirvana the
forelock tugging pillock lives in, only he knows.

The Moggs of this world love that type.

Very odd the way some old farts on here want to protect the super rich -
still hoping they'll join them one day. Even when the possibility of that
- except by a lottery win - has long since passed.

--
*Eschew obfuscation *