Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Project fear nonsense this time from the CBI. So what would they know ?

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
We all stay "just within the law". Or, if you do some business miles
for the company, and get reimbursed, do you decide you want to be "well
within the law", and so routinely only claim for half the miles you're
entitled to?

Forgot you were a wage slave who relied on expenses to survive, pet. Makes
your views on here all the more strange.

--
*Tell me to 'stuff it' - I'm a taxidermist.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.