Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More Project fear nonsense this time from the CBI. So what would they know ?

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
You'll note that "Mark" and the tosser Tarquin are unable to state in
which way Mogg might be evading paying tax in the UK. Unless they can,
they just remain ace bull****ters. Simply having investments overseas
doesn't cut it.

I'm sure Moggie stays within the law - just. Or more likely, slightly
ahead of it.

And I'm sure you think you will be as rich as he is one day - hence
wanting to keep the rules for the likes of him firmly in his favour.

What was so clever was him and Farage etc persuading the poor that they
were on their side. And Trump after them. When nothing could be further
from fact.

--
*The closest I ever got to a 4.0 in school was my blood alcohol content*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.