Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Diane Abbott as our future Home secretary

The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
..https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark" wrote in message news
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

flatten the little ****ers I say .......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Mark" wrote in message news
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: €œKnocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldnĀ“t be legal for anyone.€œPolice are not above the law€
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

flatten the little ****ers I say .......

Thats no way to talk about Policemen.

GH

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark" wrote in message news

The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

She'll change her mind when her handbag and iPhone are nicked

Andrew

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/11/2018 23:41, Mark wrote:
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

She is right.
TW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 29 November 2018 08:07:08 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message news
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: Ā“Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldnĆæt be legal for anyone.Ā“Police are not above the lawĀ”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

flatten the little ****ers I say .......

Drive over them then go in reverse just to make sure of it. Now that is a sport I could get interested in.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 12:51:10 +0000, TimW wrote:

On 28/11/2018 23:41, Mark wrote:
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

She is right.

I don't agree.

For too long these 'violent moped criminals' have had it their own way
and maybe if they weren't often carrying hammers, knives or acid to
use on those they target it *might* be a different matter.

So the Police are only fighting fire with fire and if the crims don't
want to risk getting hurt (hurt like many of their *innocent*
victims), then they know what they need to do?

With a 4 wheeled vehicle the Police can sting or stand more chance of
blocking them in, neither are so easy with a two wheeler.

You can't safely stop a two wheeler with another two wheeler or on
foot (or not without more risk all round).

So, you either just leave them to get on with their crimes or do
something about it. Not sure what else there is?

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/11/2018 12:47, Andrew Mawson wrote:
"Mark"* wrote in message news

The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

She'll change her mind when her handbag and iPhone are nicked

It seems to me that it would be more sensible prevent crime by wireless
tracking of the iPhone rather than knocking a kid off a moped. AIUI the
police are currently reluctant to act even when they are told the exact
location of a stolen phone.

Whilst I understand young police officers like to race around in fast
cars it is very dangerous to allow them to do so. I am more scared of
being killed by a police car than I am being the victim of a moped mugger.

There are also a number of technological solutions. The first would be
insisting motor vehicles have electronic tracking and remote
control/cutoff. Other solutions include drone tracking of mopeds.
Widespread use of CCTV could also be very effective if combined with AI
to spot and track problems.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark"* wrote in message news

The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

She'll change her mind when her handbag and iPhone are nicked

It seems to me that it would be more sensible prevent crime by wireless
tracking of the iPhone rather than knocking a kid off a moped.

But that wouldn't prevent the crime though would it? If they can steal
and hide a tracked car, how difficult would it be to do the same with
a phone?

AIUI the
police are currently reluctant to act even when they are told the exact
location of a stolen phone.

Quite, possibly the crime has already been done and retrieving stolen
property a complicated process. Stopping the criminals 'red handed' is
far better?

Whilst I understand young police officers like to race around in fast
cars it is very dangerous to allow them to do so.

It can be, but again, it's cause and effect?

I am more scared of
being killed by a police car than I am being the victim of a moped mugger.

Sure, some of them are fairly reasonable ... letting you keep your
hard earned possessions without actually killing you.

There are also a number of technological solutions. The first would be
insisting motor vehicles have electronic tracking and remote
control/cutoff.

And how long before that is bypassed?

Other solutions include drone tracking of mopeds.
Widespread use of CCTV could also be very effective if combined with AI
to spot and track problems.

Yes, well, until we actually have Skynet up and running we will have
to just do what we can. ;-)

There is one good way to avoid getting knocked off your stolen scooter
and *that* should be the focus.

Cheers, T i m
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark"* wrote in message news

[...]

absolutely.
There are loads of ways to cut street crime and violence and we don't
need the kind of Wild West tactics we've seen on those videos. The
police need funding and they need the vision to do the job well.

In Bristol recently after one of very many bike thefts a young woman saw
her £800 bike for sale on the internet for £100 and agreed to meet the
seller behind the supermarket to buy it back. She told the police about
it and they said 'nah... too much trouble' when all they had to do was
turn up and arrest the thief. The video of the girl and her mate
stealing the bike back and the thief calling 'stop, thief!' was sort of
amusing and Avon and Somerset police were rightly embarrassed to have
told the world that if you want to steal a bike in Bristol you can go
right ahead because they really aren't bothered. But how did we get here?

TW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark" wrote in message news
[...]

Not just Bristol. My daughter had her £1000+ bike stolen in London, It
appeared in ebay within 2 days. Police weren't interested,

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Thursday, 29 November 2018 08:07:08 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message
news
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

flatten the little ****ers I say .......

Drive over them then go in reverse just to make sure of it. Now that is a
sport I could get interested in.

if I don't wear a helmet on my electric moped they might target me assuming
I was a bad boy......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
news
"Mark" wrote in message news

The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

She'll change her mind when her handbag and iPhone are nicked

Andrew

would darkies target one of their own? ......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
"Mark" wrote in message news

The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

She'll change her mind when her handbag and iPhone are nicked

It seems to me that it would be more sensible prevent crime by wireless
tracking of the iPhone rather than knocking a kid off a moped.

the wee ****ers bounce........so no problem

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark"* wrote in message news
[...]

How did we get here? Take a wild guess. Could it possibly be that police
are being told what, or what not to do by people who have *never* actually
been in the force? So here's a thought, why don't /you/ join up & show
them how it /should/ be done instead of pontificating from your ivory
tower university?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark"* wrote in message news

The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

She'll change her mind when her handbag and iPhone are nicked

It seems to me that it would be more sensible prevent crime by wireless
tracking of the iPhone

Lets just hope the criminals have not developed highly technical counter
measures like, err, turning the phone off.

rather than knocking a kid off a moped.

This would be the "kid" armed with a knife, hammer, and acid that has
just knocked over a jewels, and disfigured some poor sod for life?

Whilst I understand young police officers like to race around in fast
cars it is very dangerous to allow them to do so. I am more scared of
being killed by a police car than I am being the victim of a moped mugger.

You may, but the stats don't support that view.

There are also a number of technological solutions. The first would be
insisting motor vehicles have electronic tracking and remote
control/cutoff.

Ah, even better, so the perps can now disable the car with their victims
in it.

Other solutions include drone tracking of mopeds.
Widespread use of CCTV could also be very effective if combined with AI
to spot and track problems.

9mm hollow points might also prove effective.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/11/2018 23:41, Mark wrote:
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

The problem isn't the tactic. The problem is that the DD law doesn't
currently have a suitable exemption.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 29 Nov 2018 15:12:25 +0000 (GMT+00:00), Jim K
wrote:

snip

So, you either just leave them to get on with their crimes or do
something about it. Not sure what else there is?

Fire up the Quattro!

Or Humvee, shame to damage all the std patrol cars. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/11/2018 23:41, Mark wrote:
[...]

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark"Ā* wrote in message news

The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: €œKnocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldnt be legal for anyone.€œPolice are not above the law€
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

She'll change her mind when her handbag and iPhone are nicked

It seems to me that it would be more sensible prevent crime by wireless
tracking of the iPhone rather than knocking a kid off a moped.

But that would only work if the phone was on, all yuo;d have to do was after nicking the phone would be change the PIN (as it;s most likely been taken from the user whiloe it was open) then shut the phone down.
At best yuo;d have the last know location which the person losing the phone usually kn ows where they were. If the thief is on a bike you won;t know where the phone could be especailly as the police are unlikely to turn up for a few hours if not next day.

AIUI the
police are currently reluctant to act even when they are told the exact
location of a stolen phone.

Whilst I understand young police officers like to race around in fast
cars it is very dangerous to allow them to do so. I am more scared of
being killed by a police car than I am being the victim of a moped mugger..

Then you have more problems then don't you.
You are far more likely to have yuor phone taken than being hit by a police car.

If you type in how many in 2017....
July 2017

A total of 28 drivers, passengers and bystanders died during police pursuits in the year up to April

London saw 19,000 scooter attacks in 2017 - up from just 1,053 in 2014.

So which really is the bigger number 28 or 19,000 ? and that's just london

There are also a number of technological solutions.

But who's going to pay for them.

The first would be
insisting motor vehicles have electronic tracking and remote
control/cutoff.

Like that will happen, getting rid of a person freedom not to be tracked.

Other solutions include drone tracking of mopeds.

Yeah sure then what, once the drone runs out of power after 30mins most mopeds can go for much longer than 30mins.

Widespread use of CCTV could also be very effective if combined with AI
to spot and track problems.

In a fantasy world perhaps, but not in the real world.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/11/2018 15:09, newshound wrote:
On 28/11/2018 23:41, Mark wrote:
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
* It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

The problem isn't the tactic. The problem is that the DD law doesn't
currently have a suitable exemption.

I suggest the problem is rather that people like Dianne Abbott don't
accept the CPS's pragmatic view of when there is and isn't a public
interest in proceeding against police drivers.

But perhaps she is one of those who think science fiction solutions (eg
drones, facial/body recognition from widespread CCTV) are already
available. And safe. The police have been looking to use drones for
years now but a drone capable of following a bike at 50mph would be more
than a tap if it crashed into a cyclist, pedestrian, pram etc.

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark"Ā* wrote in message news
[...]

And a fair few of those 28 will have been in/on the vehicles purused by
the police.

Of course the corollary is that if one is in the habit of failing to
stop for the police when riding a stolen moped used in street robberies
then then the odds of being killed by a police car may well exceed the
odds of being the victim of a street robbery

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/11/2018 23:41, Mark wrote:
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
* It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

The problem isn't the tactic. The problem is that the DD law doesn't
currently have a suitable exemption.

I suggest the problem is rather that people like Dianne Abbott don't
accept the CPS's pragmatic view of when there is and isn't a public
interest in proceeding against police drivers.

That seems to me to be an ad hominem attack that isn't backed up by any
evidence. And I certainly wouldn't trust the Evening Standard to present
a balanced report, or an accurate statement of the legal position. In
fact I think that this has been posted in the wrong NG.

My personal view is that it is an admirable tactic.

Of course in 1975 a lot of people thought that those convicted of the
Guildford pub bombings should be hanged. Even though there was, at the
time, more than enough evidence for any thoughtful person to throw
doubts on the convictions.

I seldom see anything wrong in challenging new policies or ideas, as a
matter of principle.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Martyn Barclay wrote:
How did we get here? Take a wild guess. Could it possibly be that police
are being told what, or what not to do by people who have *never*
actually been in the force?

Quite. Like one T. May was rather famous for.

--
*According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/11/2018 23:41, Mark wrote:
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
* It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

The problem isn't the tactic. The problem is that the DD law doesn't
currently have a suitable exemption.

I suggest the problem is rather that people like Dianne Abbott don't
accept the CPS's pragmatic view of when there is and isn't a public
interest in proceeding against police drivers.

That seems to me to be an ad hominem attack that isn't backed up by any
evidence.

My evidence is Dianne Abbott's own words on Twitter:

"Knocking people off bikes is potentially very dangerous. It shouldn’t
be legal for anyone. Police are not above the law."

I don't see how that can be read to mean anything other than that she
thinks police who do so should be prosecuted.

And I certainly wouldn't trust the Evening Standard to present
a balanced report, or an accurate statement of the legal position. In
fact I think that this has been posted in the wrong NG.

I didn't see anything in the Evening Standard by way of a statement of
the law. They reported Dianne Abbott and they reported the police
response. And of course both can be accurate taken in isolation. The
police are indeed not above the law on dangerous driving and like
offences. "Bannister" settled that. OTOH the police are entitled to
use reasonable force to apprehend an offender: see s.3 CLA 1967.

--
Robin

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/11/2018 23:41, Mark wrote:
[...]

Well, I actually agree with T I M on that!

Fire up the Quattro!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark" wrote in message news
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: Ā“Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldnĆæt be legal for anyone.Ā“Police are not above the lawĀ”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

flatten the little ****ers I say .......

Drive over them then go in reverse just to make sure of it. Now that is a
sport I could get interested in.

According to my long departed father that was the advice sometimes given to
servicemen serving in parts of what is now the commonwealth but then the
British Empire if you hit and injured a local.
Saved a lot of paperwork,the victim could not argue and their relatives
were too busy mourning and arranging the funeral to be able to argue with
authorities.

Let them live and the number of dependents clamouring for help and
compensation and witnesses to the incident grew by the hour.
Its no wonder the depiction of the British Empire as a paternal and
benevolent force for good as depicted in
books I read as schoolboy isnt seen in quite the same light by the
descendants of those who lived under it.

The only good Arab is a dead Arab, and the similar if you find a good Arab
it is best you shoot him before he goes bad were similar attitudes
exhibited by my Fathers generation.

GH

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 29 November 2018 16:10:41 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Martyn Barclay wrote:
How did we get here? Take a wild guess. Could it possibly be that police
are being told what, or what not to do by people who have *never*
actually been in the force?

Quite. Like one T. May was rather famous for.

I hace found it strange that this conservative government has reduced the police force normally they tend to increase them like thatcher did.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 29 November 2018 16:40:47 UTC, Marland wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 29 November 2018 08:07:08 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message news The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: Ā“Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldnĆæt be legal for anyone.Ā“Police are not above the lawĀ”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

flatten the little ****ers I say .......

Drive over them then go in reverse just to make sure of it. Now that is a
sport I could get interested in.

According to my long departed father that was the advice sometimes given to
servicemen serving in parts of what is now the commonwealth

but only sometimes why was that ?

but then the
British Empire if you hit and injured a local.
Saved a lot of paperwork,the victim could not argue and their relatives
were too busy mourning and arranging the funeral to be able to argue with
authorities.

And during those times I'd had to walk home 8 or so miles, but things change.

Let them live and the number of dependents clamouring for help and
compensation and witnesses to the incident grew by the hour.

Or let them steal and kill until a victims turn into vigilante group, that's another choice isn't it ?

Its no wonder the depiction of the British Empire as a paternal and
benevolent force for good as depicted in
books I read as schoolboy isnt seen in quite the same light by the
descendants of those who lived under it.

That depends doesnlt. it, I haven;t been to india but those friends that have don;t find that brits are hated like yoy suggest perhaps a few but the majority of what brits did for india WRT transport and infrastructure.

The only good Arab is a dead Arab, and the similar if you find a good Arab
it is best you shoot him before he goes bad were similar attitudes
exhibited by my Fathers generation.

Really strange that as it's not what I've heard, perhaps it was just yuor father or those around him.

You do know that even black people had slaves, that were black too.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/11/2018 23:41, Mark wrote:
[...]

I like evidence, and can only agree with your interpretation :-)

What an idiotic thing to say.

I have long thought that no-one who wants to be taken seriously should
be allowed anywhere near Twitter.

The sad thing is that she is not an unintelligent woman IMHO.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark"* wrote in message news
[...]

+1 to all your points.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/11/2018 18:05, newshound wrote:
[...]

I have long thought that no-one who wants to be taken seriously should
be allowed anywhere near Twitter.

I love twitter.
But then I don't take myself too seriously.

TW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/11/2018 23:41, Mark wrote:
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

All I can say is if Labour get in with the Corbyn/McDonnell/Abbot
hattrick, this country will experience a new level of screwedness.

And after May, that will be saying something. No time for any of the
buggers.

--
Email does not work
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/11/2018 16:19, Robin wrote:
"Knocking people off bikes is potentially very dangerous. It shouldn’t
be legal for anyone. Police are not above the law."

As far as I am concerned, if the police are following you and, for
prescribed times have:

1) Given the blues&2s;

2) Indicated that you must stop;

3) Appeared to have deliberately entered into an evasive mode of driving.

then all bets are off.

I've been pulled over. I expect most people here have at some point in
their youth. It was unambiguous what was expected of me.

If you are actively evading the police, then I no longer care what they
do to stop you as long as it doesn't endanger innocent bystanders.

Remember: in some countries, the police would take more drastic action
than this.

--
Email does not work
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark"* wrote in message news
[...]

We got here through the political correctness/do gooders crap.
Why didn't you steal stuff when you were a youth?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:

if the police are following you and, for prescribed times have:

1) Given the blues&2s;
2) Indicated that you must stop;
3) Appeared to have deliberately entered into an evasive mode of driving.

Got the nod from a senior officer in the control room

then all bets are off.

Fine by me.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
"Mark" wrote in message news

The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

She'll change her mind when her handbag and iPhone are nicked

It seems to me that it would be more sensible prevent crime by wireless
tracking of the iPhone rather than knocking a kid off a moped.

Trouble is that its so easy to avoid it being tracked.

AIUI the police are currently reluctant to act even when they are told the
exact location of a stolen phone.

Sure, it does make sense to change that.

Whilst I understand young police officers like to race around in fast cars
it is very dangerous to allow them to do so. I am more scared of being
killed by a police car than I am being the victim of a moped mugger.

In fact you are very unlikely to be killed like
that unless you are the moped mugger.

There are also a number of technological solutions.

Nope.

The first would be insisting motor vehicles have electronic tracking and
remote control/cutoff.

Trivial to disable that on the moped and they
would keep using the older ones which can't
be remotely tracked and remotely cut off.

Other solutions include drone tracking of mopeds.

Just not feasible.

Widespread use of CCTV could also be very effective if combined with AI to
spot and track problems.

Trivial to bypass that too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 29 November 2018 18:47:43 UTC, Richard wrote:
We got here through the political correctness/do gooders crap.
Why didn't you steal stuff when you were a youth?

because none of the neighbours had anything worth stealing either.

VCRs were coming in, but you really needed a shopping trolley to transport one at that point.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Thursday, 29 November 2018 08:07:08 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message
news
The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

flatten the little ****ers I say .......

Drive over them then go in reverse just to make sure of it. Now that is a
sport I could get interested in.

if I don't wear a helmet on my electric moped they might target me
assuming I was a bad boy......

Great, sooner you are flattened the better.

But the reality is that the moped muggers normally
do it two up, so its trivial to not do that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mark" wrote in message news

The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: “Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldn’t be legal for anyone.“Police are not above the law”
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

She'll change her mind when her handbag and iPhone are nicked

Andrew

would darkies target one of their own? ......

Corse not, they know that no darkie could
ever afford anything worth stealing.