Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Diane Abbott as our future Home secretary

On Thursday, 29 November 2018 16:40:47 UTC, Marland wrote:
whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 29 November 2018 08:07:08 UTC, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message news The Hackney MP tweeted on Tuesday: ´Knocking people off bikes is
potentially very dangerous.
It shouldnÿt be legal for anyone.´Police are not above the law¡
.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4001976.html

flatten the little ****ers I say .......

Drive over them then go in reverse just to make sure of it. Now that is a
sport I could get interested in.

According to my long departed father that was the advice sometimes given to
servicemen serving in parts of what is now the commonwealth

but only sometimes why was that ?

but then the
British Empire if you hit and injured a local.
Saved a lot of paperwork,the victim could not argue and their relatives
were too busy mourning and arranging the funeral to be able to argue with
authorities.

And during those times I'd had to walk home 8 or so miles, but things change.

Let them live and the number of dependents clamouring for help and
compensation and witnesses to the incident grew by the hour.

Or let them steal and kill until a victims turn into vigilante group, that's another choice isn't it ?

Its no wonder the depiction of the British Empire as a paternal and
benevolent force for good as depicted in
books I read as schoolboy isnt seen in quite the same light by the
descendants of those who lived under it.

That depends doesnlt. it, I haven;t been to india but those friends that have don;t find that brits are hated like yoy suggest perhaps a few but the majority of what brits did for india WRT transport and infrastructure.

The only good Arab is a dead Arab, and the similar if you find a good Arab
it is best you shoot him before he goes bad were similar attitudes
exhibited by my Fathers generation.

Really strange that as it's not what I've heard, perhaps it was just yuor father or those around him.

You do know that even black people had slaves, that were black too.