Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Bud Abbott and Lou Costello.

Many years ago, I read in a book or magazine, the little short guy had
something to do with inventing or improving something to do with
refrigeration.What was it?
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Maybe you might go say Hello (for that little short guy) to whatever
refrigeration thingys you have.How about Smiley Burnette? I dont know if
he invented anything.He owned a very good wood work shop at his home.You
ever heard of Ring Eye?
cuhulin

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Northe wrote:
Lou Costello invented a commercial ice cube maker sometime in the 1940s.
It was called the "Serv Ice".

Ok then, how about Ziegfeld Girl Hedy Lamarr??

Answer:
http://www.americanheritage.com/articles/magazine/it/1997/4/1997_4_10.shtml

The article has a follow up showing patents issued for other celebrity
inventors but my mobile phone wouldn't work if it weren't for Hedy.

--
Adrian C

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

There were a few movies with Hedy Lamar in those old movies on the TCM
channel.She was a great woman.I love those old Zigefield Folles and
Vauderville.I think Rodney Dangerfield was the last of the best
Vauderville era guys.
cuhulin
I went to a used car lot, I found my girlfriend's red dress in the back
seat! ~ Rodney Dangerfield. www.rodney.com