Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Challenge jigsaws

Where on earth do I find information about this. I have searched every
website under the sun.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...s-1311923-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/09/2018 16:14, Gill Wiltshire wrote:

Where on earth do I find information about this.

Which model?

What do you want to know?

I have searched every
website under the sun.

Argos sell them... look on their web site.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/09/18 16:14, Gill Wiltshire wrote:
Where on earth do I find information about this.Â* I have searched every
website under the sun.

I think you may have missed a few...
http://www.internetlivestats.com/watch/websites/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 3 September 2018 16:14:08 UTC+1, Gill Wiltshire wrote:
Where on earth do I find information about this. I have searched every
website under the sun.

If you told us what info you wanted...
I'd get rid of it. Low end jigsaws are real lousy.

Quality Jigsaws The Medway Handyman UK diy 39 October 10th 06 02:50 AM
bosch jigsaws mark Woodworking 8 February 27th 06 06:20 PM
Cheapo jigsaws: OK for worktops? [email protected] UK diy 15 June 16th 05 08:16 PM
Two Barrel grip jigsaws: Which is best? Never Enough Money Woodworking 10 December 24th 04 09:56 PM
Jigsaws for moderate use... Squanklin Woodworking 11 December 16th 04 06:54 PM