Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Blimey! TWO o'clock in the Morning in Australia and Senile Rot is already up and Trolling! LMAO!

On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 02:39:34 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news...diterranean-ts
unami-could-have-been-inspiration-biblical-story-moses-020542

That can't fly because there was no subsequent
drowning of the advancing cavalry of the Pharaohs

That could have been the poetic part. But the Pharaoh obviously couldn't get
at the Jews after he changed his mind some time later and his approaching
cavalry might have encountered a different situation than the Jews, got
stuck in the river bed that was (either slowly or very rapidly) getting
flooded again after it had been dried out. If it happened very rapidly, some
(if not all) might even have drowned.

https://int.search.myway.com/search/GGmain.jhtml
Ten seconds Googling ****-fer-brains

And as always with your ****, it can't fly.

Your **** and **** that you keep spreading every day certainly stinks to
high heaven, senile Rot!

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 02:46:10 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santor...dus_connection

Stlll doesn¢t explain why the advancing cavalry of the Pharaohs
didn¢t get drowned by the tsunami, or how all those israelites
manage to move over that distance in the short time that is
involved with the withdrawal of water before the tsunami.

What "Pharaohs", senile idiot? There was only ONE Pharaoh! When the Israelis
crossed the river bed, it was mostly dry. When the Pharaoh tried to cross
it, it was at least starting to get wet again, so the horses and chariots
got stuck in it. Whether all the Egypts drowned because of a fastly
approaching torrently flood (happens time and again in rivers running
through desert regions) or just gave up because they were stuck and couldn't
move on, is relatively unimportant. The Jews crossed the river, the Pharaoh
couldn't cross it!

The whole thing is completely silly.

What could be sillier than your self-opinionated, senile mind, Rot? G

--
Richard addressing Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cost of renewables (slightly OT)

On Tuesday, 11 September 2018 17:21:36 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Tuesday, 11 September 2018 10:16:31 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
On Monday, 10 September 2018 10:52:29 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Thursday, 6 September 2018 19:26:28 UTC+1, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 6 September 2018 16:02:54 UTC+1, whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 6 September 2018 15:49:41 UTC+1, harry wrote:
On Monday, 27 August 2018 21:46:04 UTC+1, Vir Campestris
wrote:
On 26/08/2018 22:58, John Angus wrote:
"Vir Campestris" wrote in
message
news I will then refer you to, for example,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulley_Reservoir

Thats not a hydro dam and we havent seen any hydro dams
built
from
scratch in the 20th century in the first world that have
drowned
anyone.

I dare say the Eder, Möhne and Sorpe were a special case

But a bunch of dams have failed, and killed people. A bunch
of
hydro
dams have failed. I can't find one that has failed and killed
someone -
but if not, it's a matter of luck.

Andy

You didn't look very hard. Just in the UK
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-...shire-26478728

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-34652969

http://www.marsdenhistory.co.uk/tran...d-narrow-cana/

Those are nothing compared to what God did around 4000 years ago,
40
bloody days and nights of it, killed everyone but one family, who
we
all decended from apparently, which makes us all refugees doesn't
it
?

I didn't realise you were a religious nut.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...uge_hypothesis

I'm not a religious nut but I can and do think for myself I do think
there
are some real clues in the Bible to events of the past. I was
watching
youtube video by Carlson on the youger dyras event and he said the
event
was about 2 weeks with a 400ft increase in sea level during that
event(s).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas.

That didnt happen in 2 weeks.

I also belive that the parting of the red sea actually happend
although exagerarted in the Bible the event happend

No evidence that that is even possible.

Yes there is.

Then you wont have any problem presenting a link to it.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...red-sea-exodus

"The simulations match fairly closely with the account in Exodus,"
Carl Drews, the study's lead author, said in a statement. "The
parting of the waters can be understood through fluid dynamics.
The wind moves the water in a way that's in accordance with
physical laws, creating a safe passage with water on two
sides and then abruptly allowing the water to rush back in.

How odd that its never happened again.

How odd that it has witenessed by my friends in Sri Lanka where they spend christmas on holiday, they even filmed part of it.

But the other theory was of a tsumani which
did happen around 3,500 years ago.

How odd that there were no reports of the tsunami
wiping out the the advancing cavalry of the Pharaohs

nothing odd about it.

When Thera (santorini) erupted it caused one of the
biggest tsunami ever ,far bigger than the indonesia one.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news...y-moses-020542

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 11 September 2018 17:46:16 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"harry" wrote in message
[...]

and the moses bit wraped around it like a sausage in a pig blanket.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santor...dus_connection

Stlll doesnt explain why the advancing cavalry of the Pharaohs
didnt get drowned by the tsunami,

what evidence apart from a couple of wheels found were there that the cavalry did follow them ?

or how all those israelites
manage to move over that distance in the short time that is
involved with the withdrawal of water before the tsunami.

This short time was about 2-4 hours.

The whole thing is completely silly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself should have noticed
that that isnt the Red Sea and that the one in Sri Lanka wasnt
due to the wind moves the water in a way that's in accordance
with physical laws, creating a safe passage with water on two
sides and then abruptly allowing the water to rush back in.

where they spend christmas on holiday, they even filmed part of it.

Not the wind moves the water in a way that's in
accordance with physical laws, creating a safe
passage with water on two sides and then abruptly
allowing the water to rush back in they didnt.

But the other theory was of a tsumani which
did happen around 3,500 years ago.

How odd that there were no reports of the tsunami
wiping out the the advancing cavalry of the Pharaohs

When Thera (santorini) erupted it caused one of the
biggest tsunami ever ,far bigger than the indonesia one.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news...y-moses-020542

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

BULL****.

The whole thing is completely silly.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Blimey! FOUR o'clock in the Morning in Australia and Senile Rot is up and Trolling already! LMAO!

On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 04:28:19 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

How odd that it has witenessed by my friends in Sri Lanka

Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself should have noticed
that that isnt the Red Sea and that the one in Sri Lanka wasn¢t
due to the wind moves the water in a way that's in accordance
with physical laws, creating a safe passage with water on two
sides and then abruptly allowing the water to rush back in.

There is yet another plausible explanation, Mr Know-it-all. In some rivers
the water sometimes seeps into the earth for some time and reappears again
some distance further. So there ARE waters on BOTH sides. The Israelis
crossed the river bed at the time when the water had seeped into the earth.
The Pharao and the cavalry showed up when the water reappeared again and
they got stuck in the mud. The dramatic part of the story might be poetic
licence.

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 04:29:18 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

This short time was about 2-4 hours.

BULL****.

That's what comes out of your senile mouth, every single time you open it!

--
dennis@home to know-it-all Rot Speed:
"You really should stop commenting on things you know nothing about."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

This is only true if you get yuor evidence for from the bible.
Which is a storey with added intrests just lioke,the film the Titanic.
a biog ship did sink, but do you believe there was the love affair that was shown in the film ?

The events were embelished like someone using photoshop ;-)
The event was that the sea of reeds where the water was a few feet deep not 10s of feet and that water receided like it did on the sri lankain beach alowing moses to crose without beening waiste deep in water, it was never a deep sea.

where they spend christmas on holiday, they even filmed part of it.

Not the wind moves the water in a way that's in
accordance with physical laws, creating a safe
passage with water on two sides and then abruptly
allowing the water to rush back in they didnt.

Some of us can evalute fiction and facts, some of us don't believe Mary was a virgin, but some of us do believe their was a person called mary who dropped a sprog and named him Jesus. I doubt he had blonde hair and blue eyes, maybe get harry to check what brighfart says about the event.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news...y-moses-020542

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

Wrong, as always.

reams of your even sillier **** flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

So where is your evidence that the red sea parted ?

reams of your even sillier **** flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

There is no evidence that it ever did. There is no evidence that
lots of loud trumpet music ever brought down the city walls
either, or that Jonah ever did a tour of the inside of a whale,
or that there was ever a ****ing great boat stuffed with a couple
of examples of every animal on earth either. They are all just
tall storys that only fools like you take as gospel.

reams of your even sillier **** flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 05:44:09 +1000, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

So where is your evidence that the red sea parted ?

There is no evidence that it ever did. There is no evidence that
lots of loud trumpet music ever brought down the city walls
either, or that Jonah ever did a tour of the inside of a whale,
or that there was ever a ****ing great boat stuffed with a couple
of examples of every animal on earth either. They are all just
tall storys that only fools like you take as gospel.

Almost ALL archeologists disagree with your senile self-opinionated
bull****, idiot!

--
Cursitor Doom about Rot Speed:
"The man is a conspicuous and unashamed ignoramus."
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
[...]

Exactly the Red Sea NEVER parted it was a sea of reeds a mistake in translation or possible exaggeration or misdirection just like we see here today.

There is no evidence that
lots of loud trumpet music ever brought down the city walls
either,

But there is evidence that sound can and does destroy things, and I never made any comment loud music and walls hence my claim of misdirection it happens to today in the 21st centrey and it happend in biblical times for similar reasons.

or that Jonah ever did a tour of the inside of a whale,

So, that isn't proof that larger whales never existed or that no one has been killed by them.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...ns-proof-rabbi

or that there was ever a ****ing great boat stuffed with a couple
of examples of every animal on earth either. They are all just
tall storys that only fools like you take as gospel.

You're taking them as Gospel not me. I'm saying that sometimes truth can be found in legends and stories.
Anything from the great flood to Atlantis, have you heard the one about the boat they built that was unsinkable and how a boy from a lower class fell in love with an upperclass women and the the boat hit an iceberg and sank even though it was unsinkable. (not that I;ve ever watch the file just a trailer)
How likely does that sound ? Well the captain was from Hanley a very inland place not the sort of place you'd expect a sea captain to come from.
Surely such a person would have lived and worked by the sea.
That's as stupid as making someone like Boris Johnson foreign secaratary, he's not even British he wss born in the USA !

reams of your even sillier **** flushed where it belongs

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Some terminal ****wit drunken dunny cleaner desperately cowering behind
whisky-dave wrote just the **** that always
pours from the back of it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 14 September 2018 10:47:30 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Some terminal ****wit drunken dunny cleaner desperately cowering behind
whisky-dave wrote just the **** that always
pours from the back of it.

Yes exactly, there is some dunny cleaner desperately cowering behind my back and it's you ****wit. Well not my physical back but my intellectual back, so while you're there you can take my **** and place it where it should go, you're the expert when it come to **** shovling as yuo so often claim.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Some terminal ****wit drunken dunny cleaner desperately cowering behind
whisky-dave wrote just the **** that always
pours from the back of it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 03:48:50 +1000, cantankerous trolling senile geezer Rot
Speed blabbered, again:

Some terminal ****wit drunken dunny cleaner desperately cowering behind
whisky-dave wrote just the **** that always
pours from the back of it.

Did you set the alarm for THREE o'clock just so you could post that ****
between THREE and FOUR o'clock in the morning, senile Rot? Or is it your
senility (your senile hormones) that keep you awake? Which is it? LOL