Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default Blimey! FOUR o'clock in the Morning in Australia and Senile Rot is up and Trolling already! LMAO!

On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 04:28:19 +1000, cantankerous senile geezer Rot Speed
blabbered, again:

How odd that it has witenessed by my friends in Sri Lanka

Even a terminal ****wit such as yourself should have noticed
that that isnt the Red Sea and that the one in Sri Lanka wasnąt
due to the wind moves the water in a way that's in accordance
with physical laws, creating a safe passage with water on two
sides and then abruptly allowing the water to rush back in.

There is yet another plausible explanation, Mr Know-it-all. In some rivers
the water sometimes seeps into the earth for some time and reappears again
some distance further. So there ARE waters on BOTH sides. The Israelis
crossed the river bed at the time when the water had seeped into the earth.
The Pharao and the cavalry showed up when the water reappeared again and
they got stuck in the mud. The dramatic part of the story might be poetic
licence.

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.