Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LR44 batteries - voltage

I bought some LR44 1.55v batteries on ebay for my Barclays Pin sentry
card reader. They don't work!

Using my digital multimeter the voltages of the 4 I tried are 0.471 1.30
1.43 1.47

What voltage should I get from a new battery?

The card reader was showing "Low Battery". Fortunately after I rubbed
the old batteries with a tissue the card reader started to work so I
have been able to make my online bank payment.

--
Michael Chare

Video showing heavy flour in AA batteries: any way for layman to testNiMH batteries? Amanda Riphnykhazova Electronics Repair 24 October 27th 13 07:33 PM
Alternative Battery LR44 Bob La Londe[_2_] Metalworking 52 December 18th 11 02:10 PM
LR44 batteries. Michael A. Terrell Metalworking 20 January 19th 11 09:06 PM
LR44/SR44 Cydrome Leader Metalworking 9 July 4th 08 07:30 PM
Real difference between LR44 and SR44 button cells? Info please Jax Electronics Repair 5 January 18th 06 12:52 AM