Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default LR44/SR44

Was it somebody here that has too many LR44/SR44 coin cells, excess of
which are for sale?

It's time to replace batteries in micrometer and HP calculator.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I do.

For real.

P.S. These are powerful cells, which you can wirebrush at your leisure.

On 2008-07-01, Cydrome Leader wrote:
Was it somebody here that has too many LR44/SR44 coin cells, excess of
which are for sale?

It's time to replace batteries in micrometer and HP calculator.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

How about CR2032?

On 2008-07-01, Cydrome Leader wrote:
Was it somebody here that has too many LR44/SR44 coin cells, excess of
which are for sale?

It's time to replace batteries in micrometer and HP calculator.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

the quarter sized flat ones?

On 2008-07-01, RB wrote:
How about CR2032?

Ignoramus4323 wrote:
I do.

For real.

P.S. These are powerful cells, which you can wirebrush at your leisure.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://www.bgmicro.com/index.asp?Pag...D&ProdID=11035
10 for 2 bucks

Cydrome Leader wrote:
Was it somebody here that has too many LR44/SR44 coin cells, excess of
which are for sale?

It's time to replace batteries in micrometer and HP calculator.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Cydrome Leader wrote:
Was it somebody *here that has too many LR44/SR44 coin cells, excess of
which are for sale?

It's time to replace batteries in micrometer and HP calculator.- Hide quoted text -

www.budk.com
50 for $5!

Not coin cells, button batteries. The lithiums are the coin cells, as
used in watches and on PC motherboards.

Stan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Cydrome Leader wrote:
Was it somebody ?here that has too many LR44/SR44 coin cells, excess of
which are for sale?

It's time to replace batteries in micrometer and HP calculator.- Hide quoted text -

www.budk.com
50 for $5!

Not coin cells, button batteries. The lithiums are the coin cells, as
used in watches and on PC motherboards.

Stan

awesome. Radios shack wants many dollars per cell at this point.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 3 Jul 2008 15:47:24 +0000 (UTC), Cydrome Leader

Cydrome Leader wrote:
Was it somebody ?here that has too many LR44/SR44 coin cells, excess of
which are for sale?

It's time to replace batteries in micrometer and HP calculator.- Hide quoted text -

www.budk.com
50 for $5!

Not coin cells, button batteries. The lithiums are the coin cells, as
used in watches and on PC motherboards.

Stan

awesome. Radios shack wants many dollars per cell at this point.

A few years ago I had dinner with the owner of one of the Hong
Kong-based companies that makes a lot of battery powered gadgets in
China. He was flabbergasted that the retail of a set of replacement
batteries exceeded the retail price of his product (which was many
times the factory door price, and his product was supplied with
batteries included, of course). The real price in volume is pennies
per cell, even for brand-name parts.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

50 for $5!

Bewa

http://www.truetex.com/buttons.htm
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Richard J Kinch wrote:
50 for $5!

Bewa

http://www.truetex.com/buttons.htm

Interesting page. I didn't know the distinction. But checking my harbor
freight calipers, I see I bought the correct silver oxide type when I last
replaced the battery so it looks like I got lucky and did the right thing.

--
Curt Welch http://CurtWelch.Com/
http://NewsReader.Com/