Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT MEP's living it up at our expense.

https://altnewsmedia.net/uk/pro-brex...bies-want-end/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 6 Feb 2018 00:36:30 -0800 (PST), harry
wrote:

https://altnewsmedia.net/uk/pro-brex...bies-want-end/

It sounds like a lot of the "living it up" is being done at the
expense of the lobbyists.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Nothing to what goes on in the defence industry and ministries of course,
money sloshing about, bribery, no just hospitality mate!
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...