Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default MEP-006A behind my trailer

Here it is, behind my trailer, 5,000 lbs of old fashioned goodness

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/MEP-006A/genset.jpg
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus25384 wrote:

Here it is, behind my trailer, 5,000 lbs of old fashioned goodness

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/MEP-006A/genset.jpg

Looks like a lovely toy It also looks like it's behind your truck...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-01-05, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus25384 wrote:

Here it is, behind my trailer, 5,000 lbs of old fashioned goodness

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/MEP-006A/genset.jpg

Looks like a lovely toy It also looks like it's behind your truck...

ROTFLMAO
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-01-05, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus25384 wrote:

Here it is, behind my trailer, 5,000 lbs of old fashioned goodness

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/MEP-006A/genset.jpg

Looks like a lovely toy It also looks like it's behind your truck...

ROTFLMAO

Double towing that behind a trailer behind a truck wouldn't be too
unusual here in TX, but I don't think you'd get away with it there.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-01-05, Pete C. wrote:

Ignoramus25384 wrote:

Here it is, behind my trailer, 5,000 lbs of old fashioned goodness

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/MEP-006A/genset.jpg

Looks like a lovely toy It also looks like it's behind your truck...

ROTFLMAO

Double towing that behind a trailer behind a truck wouldn't be too
unusual here in TX, but I don't think you'd get away with it there.

I am sure I would find my ass in huge trouble for this, and, I think,
for a good reason.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 05 Jan 2011 13:30:48 -0600, Ignoramus25384
wrote:

Here it is, behind my trailer, 5,000 lbs of old fashioned goodness

Behind your truck, da?

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/MEP-006A/genset.jpg

Cool. Running model? Price? I haven't followed this thread, if any
exists.

--
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for
anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one