Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How my trailer looks now

I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 14:56:04 -0600, Ignoramus26455
wrote:

I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

Why not keep them both alive?

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

I am very tired of working on them at 28F.

I swapped the tailgates on them, now my trailer looks much better.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

I am very tired of working on them at 28F.

I swapped the tailgates on them, now my trailer looks much better.

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-11-25, Pete C. wrote:
Ignoramus26455 wrote:
Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...

I have never seen double towing in IL, except with semi trucks.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-11-25, Pete C. wrote:
Ignoramus26455 wrote:
Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...

I have never seen double towing in IL, except with semi trucks.

That's a hint, along with your police harassment issue on your big mill
move, that you should perhaps consider moving to a state more friendly
to those who are self reliant and actually own and know how to use
tools...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-11-25, Pete C. wrote:
Ignoramus26455 wrote:
Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...

I have never seen double towing in IL, except with semi trucks.

That's a hint, along with your police harassment issue on your big mill
move, that you should perhaps consider moving to a state more friendly
to those who are self reliant and actually own and know how to use
tools...

i still miss oklahoma a lot.

the problem is lack of machine tools

** Sent from my Google phone ** I apologize for any typos **
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-11-25, Pete C. wrote:
Ignoramus26455 wrote:
Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...

I have never seen double towing in IL, except with semi trucks.

That's a hint, along with your police harassment issue on your big mill
move, that you should perhaps consider moving to a state more friendly
to those who are self reliant and actually own and know how to use
tools...

i still miss oklahoma a lot.

the problem is lack of machine tools

You've got a trailer, you can truck tools here, I certainly have.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Nice retrofit!

Good idea to change the wheels unless the others (over size for the
towing unit) were in great supply and cheap.

Nice to have a box on the front for materials and utility tools.

Martin

On 11/25/2010 2:56 PM, Ignoramus26455 wrote:
I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-11-26, Martin Eastburn wrote:
Nice retrofit!

Good idea to change the wheels unless the others (over size for the
towing unit) were in great supply and cheap.

Nice to have a box on the front for materials and utility tools.

Thanks. My own trailer, works very well for me. I am very happy with
it.

Martin

On 11/25/2010 2:56 PM, Ignoramus26455 wrote:
I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 17:09:27 -0600, "Pete C."

wrote:

I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

I am very tired of working on them at 28F.

I swapped the tailgates on them, now my trailer looks much better.

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...

I want to watch him _back_up_ a trio like that. bseg

--
Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening
of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

I am very tired of working on them at 28F.

I swapped the tailgates on them, now my trailer looks much better.

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...

I want to watch him _back_up_ a trio like that. bseg

I tried this with toy cars, could not do it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

I am very tired of working on them at 28F.

I swapped the tailgates on them, now my trailer looks much better.

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...

I want to watch him _back_up_ a trio like that. bseg

It's Texas, not some cramped city, we don't need to back up.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 18:20:19 -0600, "Pete C."

On 2010-11-25, Pete C. wrote:
Ignoramus26455 wrote:
Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...

I have never seen double towing in IL, except with semi trucks.

That's a hint, along with your police harassment issue on your big mill
move, that you should perhaps consider moving to a state more friendly
to those who are self reliant and actually own and know how to use
tools...

Indeed. And since it appears that Iggy makes most of his income from the
internet..which is readily available in all 50 states and the myrid
territories, protectoriates etc...can be done from anywhere.

IL...is hardly a freemans state by any stretch of the imagination.

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

I am very tired of working on them at 28F.

I swapped the tailgates on them, now my trailer looks much better.

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...

I want to watch him _back_up_ a trio like that. bseg

I tried this with toy cars, could not do it.

What makes it more fun is the different turning radius of each car in
the train.

--
Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening
of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences.
It should equip a person to live life well, to understand what is
happening around him, fo to live life well one must live life with
awareness. -- Louis L'Amour

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

I am very tired of working on them at 28F.

I swapped the tailgates on them, now my trailer looks much better.

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...

I want to watch him _back_up_ a trio like that. bseg

It's Texas, not some cramped city, we don't need to back up.

It's a long way around a longhorn. vbg

--
Education should provide the tools for a widening and deepening
of life, for increased appreciation of all one sees or experiences.
It should equip a person to live life well, to understand what is
happening around him, fo to live life well one must live life with
awareness. -- Louis L'Amour
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article ,

On 2010-11-25, Pete C. wrote:
Ignoramus26455 wrote:
Why not keep them both alive?

This may negatively impact my matrimonial relations. Plus how can I
tow two trailers at the same time?

Double towing is fairly common in Texas, both in legal configurations as
well as questionable ones...

I have never seen double towing in IL, except with semi trucks.

That's a hint, along with your police harassment issue on your big mill
move, that you should perhaps consider moving to a state more friendly
to those who are self reliant and actually own and know how to use
tools...

i still miss oklahoma a lot.

the problem is lack of machine tools

Sounds like a business opportunity.

Joe Gwinn
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ignoramus26455" wrote in message

i still miss oklahoma a lot.

the problem is lack of machine tools

That's what the trailer is for g.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Trailer covered:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-11-25, Ignoramus26455 wrote:
I took the stake sides and top bows and installed them on my own
trailer. I really wish that I could take the bed off the trailer I
just brought home. It has a pristine bed.

Or perhaps I should move the axle from my old trailer to the new one?

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...44663 2448818

yOU REALLY need to repaint those hubs in sand or OD

REally.

Gasp!

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,

trailer brakes Karl Townsend Metalworking 26 June 22nd 10 10:40 PM
Using a boat trailer as a utility trailer? Toller Home Repair 7 May 2nd 07 02:17 PM
OT? Trailer tyres .. T i m UK diy 6 April 23rd 07 09:36 PM
Do I want a trailer jack for my little trailer mm Home Repair 27 January 11th 07 10:27 PM
Trailer Brakes desperado Metalworking 2 January 31st 05 07:26 PM