Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Washing machine turns off after turning on

My AEG lavamat protex 75485FL turned off couple of second after I turn it on.
It seems that If I plug it for more time before switching on, the machine
remain on for more second. It seems something discharging. Any idea? I never
face such a situation.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...n-1233949-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Oh. I'm afraid we tend to not take things posted via this silly portal to
Usenet very seriously.
Are there no fault displays? Does the door latch work correctly. It really
could be any number of things. Its protecting itself and probably your
floor!
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"hasadi" m wrote in
message ...
My AEG lavamat protex 75485FL turned off couple of second after I turn it
on.
It seems that If I plug it for more time before switching on, the machine
remain on for more second. It seems something discharging. Any idea? I
never
face such a situation.
--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...n-1233949-.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/08/2017 19:12, Brian Gaff wrote:
Oh. I'm afraid we tend to not take things posted via this silly portal to
Usenet very seriously.

Mainly because the users of the homeownershub seem to take absolutely no
notice of any answers given. I suspect once posting a question on that
web portal the questioner can never find the thread again because of the
silly way that the portal hides anything for a decade or more before
resurrecting it again.

See
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Home_owners_hub

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 31 Aug 2017 19:12:08 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

Oh. I'm afraid we tend to not take things posted via this silly portal to
Usenet very seriously.
Are there no fault displays? Does the door latch work correctly. It really
could be any number of things. Its protecting itself and probably your
floor!
Brian

Only time I have encountered this was with an unbalanced load.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 31 August 2017 18:44:06 UTC+1, hasadi wrote:
My AEG lavamat protex 75485FL turned off couple of second after I turn it on.
It seems that If I plug it for more time before switching on, the machine
remain on for more second. It seems something discharging. Any idea? I never
face such a situation.

What does the service manual say about it?

NT