Jean-Pierre Dube

Default Sony 32in turns off after 15 minutes, then 5 minutes

I have a 32in sony tv that turns off after warming up.

Hate to see it go to the dump.

Any ideas.

JP

Jerry G.

You should post the model of the set when asking questions.

Most likely thermo sensitive parts from age and use, located in the high
voltage, scan areas, or the power supply. This can be tricky to locate
unless experienced with these types of problems.

There are serious safety issues when troubleshooting your TV set.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Jean-Pierre Dube" wrote in message
I have a 32in sony tv that turns off after warming up.

Hate to see it go to the dump.

Any ideas.

JP

Sofie

Jean-Pierre Dube:
Obviously it isn't going to fix itself or more accurately..... with the
amazing lack of basic information in your post, technical observations,
including no model number, it is most likely NOT going to be fixed by you.
At the very least you should take it to a repair shop for a repair cost
estimate so you can make an intelligent repair decision with facts instead
of wild guesses.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"Jean-Pierre Dube" wrote in message
I have a 32in sony tv that turns off after warming up.

Hate to see it go to the dump.

Any ideas.

JP

Cher

When you get it repaired, send me the part.
I think mine has the same problem.