Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Grub screw question

I need a replacement grub screw for a door handle (okay - I don't need
one but I'm a perfectionist). I see I can get a pack containing M3,
M4, M5 and M6 very cheaply. Can I assume one of these sizes will fit?
It is a fairly new door handle so I assume it is metric. Is M2 so
small as to be excludable? I assume it's 'cup point'. Thanks.