Posted to uk.d-i-y
tim... tim... is offline

Default Grub screw question

"Scott" wrote in message
I need a replacement grub screw for a door handle (okay - I don't need
one but I'm a perfectionist). I see I can get a pack containing M3,
M4, M5 and M6 very cheaply.

oh you can get them

when I needed one I couldn't find one anywhere

I had to take this item back for a refund claiming it wasn't supplied (and
this wasn't one required for perfection, the item fell off the wall without
it)

I didn't actually know if I had lost it or if it really wasn't supplied, but
the 20 mile round trip to take it back was more than the costs of buying one
(if I could find one) so I was prepared to suffer the costs...

and then a couple of years later I found a random grub screw on the floor in
the corner of the room - did I feel guilty!

(I'm a bloke you can take it as read that I am useless at vacuuming)

tim