Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default Grub screw question

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 20:57:04 +0000, Scott
wrote:

I need a replacement grub screw for a door handle (okay - I don't need
one but I'm a perfectionist). I see I can get a pack containing M3,
M4, M5 and M6 very cheaply. Can I assume one of these sizes will fit?
It is a fairly new door handle so I assume it is metric. Is M2 so
small as to be excludable? I assume it's 'cup point'. Thanks.

Thanks to all who commented. An entirely satisfactory outcome ensued
here. I ordered the 40 pack for £2.50 (including postage) and the
first one I tried fitted!

I can even repair the handle on the gents at the office. I feel
tempted to invoice the management £35 !!!