Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Printer

On 01/03/17 12:02, charles wrote:
I tried every setting to get the
colour balance correct. Then the Cyan toner ran out - so I bought genuine
HP toner - problem gone.

Found similar with 'refills'

In my case it was magenta...UKIP magenta ;-)

BUt that's why you have things like the Gimp - to adjust color balance
for printing.

Inkjets fade in sunlight too

fully understood.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 08:22:40 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 01/03/17 08:17, Bert Coules wrote:
How do colour laser printers, especially lower-cost ones, compare with
inkjets for producing photo-quality prints on good glossy paper?

Bert

MUCH better

I'd say not too good.
Ask some photogrpahers or why there's not more laser printers that can take A1 & A0 or banner paper those injets are £3k+

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 13:57:30 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 01/03/17 12:02, charles wrote:
I tried every setting to get the
colour balance correct. Then the Cyan toner ran out - so I bought genuine
HP toner - problem gone.

Found similar with 'refills'

In my case it was magenta...UKIP magenta ;-)

BUt that's why you have things like the Gimp - to adjust color balance
for printing.

Inkjets fade in sunlight too

My old 10+ year old espon was 20 years I;m sure there are some that claim 100+ years for colour retention but it does denpend where they are.
Plenty of kebab shops have very pale pictures of their range in windows.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/02/2017 23:40, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 23:16:36 +0000, newshound wrote:

Lasers are massively more reliable. Inkjets hate occasional use.

Would have said this once, but they have got much better. That said
laser is no brainer for OP.

If the OP is happy with "win printer". It'll *only* work with
Windows, it's just a print engine. All the processing to convert a
document to the data stream require by the engine is done by the
windows host PC.

But that could be a problem. Many years ago we got an HP-1000 laser
printer which was "Windows only". That meant in practice Windows-XP
only as neither HP nor Microsoft wanted to release updated drivers for
any more recent version of their operating system. The printer is
still going strong and cheap to run, but we've had to keep an old PC
going with Win-XP on it just to run the printer. When the next release
of Windows-10 comes out, will it still work?

The other thing to check is whether you can use 3rd-party toner
cartridges, as cheap printers tend to come very expensive toner, and
also with elaborate schemes to prevent use using anything other than
those made by the original manufacturer.

--
Clive Page
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

MUCH better.

Interesting. Thanks.

Something very radical has changed lately, then.

--
*I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/17 12:02, charles wrote:
I tried every setting to get the
colour balance correct. Then the Cyan toner ran out - so I bought
genuine
HP toner - problem gone.

Found similar with 'refills'

In my case it was magenta...UKIP magenta ;-)

It is a bit pot luck. Find a decent supplier and stick with them.

BUt that's why you have things like the Gimp - to adjust color balance
for printing.

Inkjets fade in sunlight too

Surprisingly quickly if in strong sunlight and the wrong sort of paper.
I reckon posters last a month before fading is obvious with the Canon
magenta dye fading the fastest (when on outdoor noticeboards in full
sun). These days I use cheap third party inks as the printer is old.

Pigment based inks are more stable and last considerably longer but seem
to be more inclined to jam the print head and require a based coat clear
lacquer if you want a true gloss finish on a home made print.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/17 09:44, Chris Green wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 01/03/17 08:17, Bert Coules wrote:
How do colour laser printers, especially lower-cost ones, compare with
inkjets for producing photo-quality prints on good glossy paper?

Bert

MUCH better

Quite the opposite, laser colour printing is good for posters,
letterheads etc. but can't match inkjet for photo printing.

THat why prpo photo shops use lasers then?

This is true for 'domestic' priced ones anyway, I guess if you spend
thousands of pounds on a colour laser printer you might get photo
quality printing.

Or just learn about color profiles

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/2017 13:20, John Rumm wrote:

8

I have not tried the Ricoh entry level machines, although their high end
colour workgroup machines are very good (a favourite with Estate Agents
and similar businesses to 30K pages/month)

They are quite good, but make sure you buy one that is more than windows
compatible if you want to print from linux.

My £45 (used to sell for £400+) single pass colour ricoh is a DDS
printer and there are no linux drivers despite what TNP claimed.

It came with 1000 page toners and the normal ones are 2000 pages and
cost four time what I paid for the machine.

I will try a refill from ebay when they run out and buy a new machine if
it doesn't.

One warning.. they are bloody heavy, over 30kg without the optional 2000
sheet paper tray.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 28 February 2017 22:49:12 UTC, Bert Coules wrote:
It's a sobering thought that when I bought
my first laser printer it cost me well over a thousand pounds.

Mine was worth £3000, discounted to a thousand by Morgan. But that was with the extra postscript card, the extra fonts card, and the IBM logo on the front.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y
GB GB is offline

Or just learn about color profiles

But why wouldn't colour laser manufacturers have done that for the
consumer?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 09:48:04 UTC, Chris Green wrote:
Quite the opposite, laser colour printing is good for posters,
letterheads etc. but can't match inkjet for photo printing.

They're pretty close though. Once the photo is framed behind glass many people wouldn't be able to tell the difference between laser, inkjet or a 'proper' photo.

Owain

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/17 15:11, GB wrote:

Or just learn about color profiles

But why wouldn't colour laser manufacturers have done that for the
consumer?

That's more about software than the printer.,

There is no 'true color' rendition. Cameras, LCD screens 4 color
printers - CRTS all have different optical characteristics. Even what
paper you use makes a difference

Consumers cant bother their pretty little heads with that though, so
what you get is pot luck.

Mark Twain
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 01/03/17 09:44, Chris Green wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 01/03/17 08:17, Bert Coules wrote:
How do colour laser printers, especially lower-cost ones, compare with
inkjets for producing photo-quality prints on good glossy paper?

Bert

MUCH better

Quite the opposite, laser colour printing is good for posters,
letterheads etc. but can't match inkjet for photo printing.

THat why prpo photo shops use lasers then?

Not ones priced in the sort of range we're talking about!

This is true for 'domestic' priced ones anyway, I guess if you spend
thousands of pounds on a colour laser printer you might get photo
quality printing.

Or just learn about color profiles

Might help I guess, but the reality is that a £100 inkjet is likely to
get things pretty close to correct 'out of the box'. A colour laser
printer, probably rather more expensive, is unlikely to be anywhere
near as good without 'tuning'.

That's certainly my experience anyway. The two or three HP inkjets I
have owned over the years have always made a pretty good job of colour
printing my photographs without any attempt at adjusting the colour
profiles. My (more expensive) OKI doesn't do nearly as well printing
colour images though it's absolutely fine for non-photo colour
printing.

From what I have read about relatively cheap colour printers this
tends to be what most people find.

--
Chris Green
·
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/02/2017 23:04, wrote:
On Tuesday, 28 February 2017 20:57:58 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I do very very very little printing. 500 sheets of paper has lasted me the
best part of 10 years. Most of that paper has been used for shopping lists,
notes etc.
My very old gifted Epson Stylus Photo R300 is now printing very poor black
text, even with a new cart. Colour is fine. But I have Never needed to print
in colour.
I've done everything that can be done with the software.
I'm planning to take it apart - gulp - and clean the printhead. Google is
my friend.
Then I saw this:
https://www.tesco.com/direct/ricoh-s...skuId=676-1263

I will not be printing 700 pages even from beyond the grave.
Should I mess around or just give Tesco 30 quid?

Lasers are massively more reliable. Inkjets hate occasional use.

NT

ITYM they don't like being turned off.
I had a brother 4 in 1 and it was 100% reliable.
It was on all the time and would automatically clean the heads
occasionally. If you turn them off then they can't clean themselves and
then they dry up.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/17 08:17, Bert Coules wrote:
How do colour laser printers, especially lower-cost ones, compare with
inkjets for producing photo-quality prints on good glossy paper?

Bert

MUCH better

Should have gone to specsavers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/17 09:44, Chris Green wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 01/03/17 08:17, Bert Coules wrote:
How do colour laser printers, especially lower-cost ones, compare with
inkjets for producing photo-quality prints on good glossy paper?

Bert

MUCH better

Quite the opposite, laser colour printing is good for posters,
letterheads etc. but can't match inkjet for photo printing.

THat why prpo photo shops use lasers then?

They use dyesub printers, they look like lasers but aren't.

You can get excellent photos from a 300dpi dyesub as each dot can have
16M colours. A laser might get four shades from each dot but probably
not. Inkjets get about the same but usually have more dots to play with.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 06:20:05 -0800 (PST), whisky-dave wrote:

On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 13:57:30 UTC, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 01/03/17 12:02, charles wrote:
I tried every setting to get the
colour balance correct. Then the Cyan toner ran out - so I bought genuine
HP toner - problem gone.

Found similar with 'refills'

In my case it was magenta...UKIP magenta ;-)

BUt that's why you have things like the Gimp - to adjust color balance
for printing.

Inkjets fade in sunlight too

My old 10+ year old espon was 20 years I;m sure there are some that claim 100+ years for colour retention but it does denpend where they are.
Plenty of kebab shops have very pale pictures of their range in windows.

I've a rather nice picture of a glorious cock pheasant that was printed as a
demo from a Xerox photocopier at work and it's been exposed to daylight, but
not direct sunshine, since the mid-70s.
The running costs of that machine must have been v. high, but in those days
Plessey could afford them.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/2017 14:25, Clive Page wrote:
[...]

Are you sure?

I am using an HP 1010 laser printer, bought in 2001, and still going
strong. Printing happily from Win7 using a compatible driver I found online.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/2017 17:05, JoeJoe wrote:
[...]

https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourc...er+windows+7&*
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
I do very very very little printing. 500 sheets of paper has lasted
me the best part of 10 years. Most of that paper has been used for
shopping lists, notes etc.
My very old gifted Epson Stylus Photo R300 is now printing very poor
black text, even with a new cart. Colour is fine. But I have Never
needed to print in colour.
I've done everything that can be done with the software.
I'm planning to take it apart - gulp - and clean the printhead.
Google is my friend.
Then I saw this:
https://www.tesco.com/direct/ricoh-s...skuId=676-1263

I will not be printing 700 pages even from beyond the grave.
Should I mess around or just give Tesco 30 quid?

I have yet to print out a photo. I've still got a packet of photo paper that
came with my first colour printer in I think 1996. Canon something or other.
I think it cost £250.
I have just stuck the Epson in the garage. Taken the ink carts out of
course - yer never know........
Even if I got it to work, the print head would only clog up again/the ink
carts would dry up. And I think one of the carts is nearly empty.
The Ricoh printer is on the way.
Thanks to all that replied.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/02/2017 21:05, Richard wrote:

I will not be printing 700 pages even from beyond the grave.
Should I mess around or just give Tesco 30 quid?

Buy the laser.

+1 - Buy the laser

Around 2 weeks ago I invested in a Brother laser for £40 (wireless
capability) after spending 3 hours attempting to get the black and
yellow working on an Epson inkjet.

Brother want £35 for a replacement toner cartridge but compatible 1000
page toner cartridges can be found on-line for as little as £7 incl.
postage.

I did eventually get the inkjet working using the various instruction
videos on Youtube (resting the print head on on a water soaked pad made
from kitchen roll)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

alan_m wrote:
On 28/02/2017 21:05, Richard wrote:

I will not be printing 700 pages even from beyond the grave.
Should I mess around or just give Tesco 30 quid?

Buy the laser.

+1 - Buy the laser

Around 2 weeks ago I invested in a Brother laser for £40 (wireless
capability) after spending 3 hours attempting to get the black and
yellow working on an Epson inkjet.

Brother want £35 for a replacement toner cartridge but compatible 1000
page toner cartridges can be found on-line for as little as £7 incl.
postage.

I did eventually get the inkjet working using the various instruction
videos on Youtube (resting the print head on on a water soaked pad
made from kitchen roll)

Been there, read it.
Whilst looking for fixes for my Epson a chat window opened. I thought I was
on some Epson website. Paul wanted to chat to me. Then I realised that I
was not on a Epson site.
Okay then, I told him the problem and what I'd done. He asked me what I'd
done, so I told him again.
Long delay.
Buy this Mr Pounder, it will pull you out of the ****.
http://www.marruttusa.com/printer-ma...urge-files.php
I mentioned that the printer is 13 years old.
Paul said that the fix will still work.
Bye Paul.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 3/1/2017 8:17 AM, Bert Coules wrote:
How do colour laser printers, especially lower-cost ones, compare with
inkjets for producing photo-quality prints on good glossy paper?

Bert

Bypassing the rather predictable set of arguments below, IMHO the trick
with laser printers is to get a standard office laminator and some 75
micron pouches.

Laminating prints on standard 80 gm paper adds a decent amount of gloss,
and seems to brighten up the colours. No, it won't match studio quality
but it is more than good enough for average domestic use.

Laminated prints are pretty durable, just what you want to pass around
at a wedding / funeral / party or similar gathering. Gravy, cake, and
red wine just wipe off.

You can laminate two single sided prints together in one pouch. If you
then trim off the pouch overlap you have a "print" which is nearly half
the original thickness, you can write on the back, and it takes up less
the filing space in a ring binder, or whatever.

I do most of my printing at A4. More impact, less eye-strain than
traditional "snaps". But I only print the better images to prevent boredom.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 15:54:49 +0000, dennis@home wrote:

You can get excellent photos from a 300dpi dyesub as each dot can have
16M colours. A laser might get four shades from each dot but probably
not. Inkjets get about the same but usually have more dots to play with.

Inkjets, as they use ink, end up with better blended dots than laser.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/17 09:44, Chris Green wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 01/03/17 08:17, Bert Coules wrote:

How do colour laser printers, especially lower-cost ones, compare with
inkjets for producing photo-quality prints on good glossy paper?

MUCH better

Not true. At least if you want high gloss finish on the print.

Some lasers will do a very good colour print if you match the paper to
the toner carefully so that both paper and dense toner have the same
lustre. But you can't go past semigloss or pearl lustre finish.

Quite the opposite, laser colour printing is good for posters,
letterheads etc. but can't match inkjet for photo printing.

THat why prpo photo shops use lasers then?

All the ones I know use Fuji Crystal Archive paper and wet chemistry for
top quality gloss prints to modest sizes and their large poster printers
are all inkjet based.

This is true for 'domestic' priced ones anyway, I guess if you spend
thousands of pounds on a colour laser printer you might get photo
quality printing.

Or just learn about color profiles

Colour profiles will only get you so far even with a calibrated
workflow. Lasers cannot manage the same colour gamut as a top quality
inkjet with umpteen inks. Even a relatively modest inkjet printer will
comfortably trounce a colour laser for producing high gloss prints.

Colour lasers can do photoreal output but most of them are quite poor at
their default settings which are often optimised for dense saturated
colours. (the sort of things that occur in office documents)

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Many thanks for all the additional replies and opinions.

Bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/17 21:55, Martin Brown wrote:
All the ones I know use Fuji Crystal Archive paper and wet chemistry for
top quality gloss prints to modest sizes and their large poster printers
are all inkjet based.

All the ones I know have dumped wet chemistry for laser printing

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/2017 08:17, Bert Coules wrote:

How do colour laser printers, especially lower-cost ones, compare with
inkjets for producing photo-quality prints on good glossy paper?

They are much better than they once were, but quite can't match the top
end photo colour inkjets on full glossy stuff IME.

(toner without a finishing coat never quite looks the same in surface
lustre)

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/2017 09:44, Chris Green wrote:
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 01/03/17 08:17, Bert Coules wrote:
How do colour laser printers, especially lower-cost ones, compare with
inkjets for producing photo-quality prints on good glossy paper?

Bert

MUCH better

Quite the opposite, laser colour printing is good for posters,
letterheads etc. but can't match inkjet for photo printing.
This is true for 'domestic' priced ones anyway, I guess if you spend
thousands of pounds on a colour laser printer you might get photo
quality printing.

Depends on your laser. With the workgroup class machines you can get
semi glossy "magazine" quality colour photos out of them, but its
difficult to match the tonal range with 4 fixed colour toners that you
can get with 7 colour inkjets.

(There may be specialist photo printing lasers, but its not a market I
have looked at).

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 16:58:39 UTC, PeterC wrote:
[...]

They used to use amazon poisonous frogs and anything else with bright garish colours to show how good a colour printer is, that doesn't fool photographers who would perfer to see delicate skin tones as a test.
Like my cheapish 24" monitor looks fine for playing games but skin tones look crap as do most delicate hues and colours.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 1 March 2017 16:58:39 UTC, PeterC wrote:

I've a rather nice picture of a glorious cock

snip

that was just asking to be snipped. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Just spend the money
https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-Color-La...dp/B00TON9YK6/

That's exactly the model I bought when I got bored with clogged jets.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Vir Campestris wrote:

Just spend the money
https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-Color-La...dp/B00TON9YK6/

That's exactly the model I bought when I got bored with clogged jets.

How are you finding consumable costs?

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/03/17 08:01, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Vir Campestris wrote:

Just spend the money
https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-Color-La...dp/B00TON9YK6/

That's exactly the model I bought when I got bored with clogged jets.

How are you finding consumable costs?

Its quite high esp. if you use HP toners.

A couple of hundred full color A4s will see the toner gone, and around
£60-£90 for a new set of 4 colors

The way I was using it when in semi-pro capacity was to proof with it,
then take the PDFs down the print shop for any length of run over about 20.

You can adjust toner intensity by color on this machine. It takes time
but you can in the end get better colour.

As long as you stick to the same toner manufacturer.

Change toner? start again

Chris

or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Vir Campestris wrote:

Just spend the money
https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-Color-La...dp/B00TON9YK6/

That's exactly the model I bought when I got bored with clogged jets.

How are you finding consumable costs?

Its quite high esp. if you use HP toners.

A couple of hundred full color A4s will see the toner gone, and around
£60-£90 for a new set of 4 colors

That depends on the printer - for my HP A3 laser, toner are about £200 each!

The way I was using it when in semi-pro capacity was to proof with it,
then take the PDFs down the print shop for any length of run over about
20.

You can adjust toner intensity by color on this machine. It takes time
but you can in the end get better colour.

As long as you stick to the same toner manufacturer.

Change toner? start again

Chris

from KT24 in Surrey, England
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Vir Campestris wrote:

Just spend the money
https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-Color-La...dp/B00TON9YK6/

That's exactly the model I bought when I got bored with clogged jets.

How are you finding consumable costs?

Its quite high esp. if you use HP toners.

A couple of hundred full color A4s will see the toner gone, and around
£60-£90 for a new set of 4 colors

That depends on the printer - for my HP A3 laser, toner are about £200 each!

Ahem "HP-Color-LaserJet-M252dw-Printer"

The way I was using it when in semi-pro capacity was to proof with it,
then take the PDFs down the print shop for any length of run over about
20.

You can adjust toner intensity by color on this machine. It takes time
but you can in the end get better colour.

As long as you stick to the same toner manufacturer.

Change toner? start again

Chris

Josef Stalin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/03/17 13:20, John Rumm wrote:
On 28/02/2017 21:53, R D S wrote:
On 28/02/17 20:57, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I will not be printing 700 pages even from beyond the grave.
Should I mess around or just give Tesco 30 quid?

I've no experience with Ricoh but as others have questioned it I thought
it worth adding that i've had a few small cheap mono Brothers (HL2xxx)
and they've been OK.

I have not tried the Ricoh entry level machines, although their high end
colour workgroup machines are very good (a favourite with Estate Agents
and similar businesses to 30K pages/month)

Those mainly are leased on an understanding that the business will do an
agreed maximum volume of colour/mono printing. For that, they get the
toner cartridges supplied free. It's a tantalising offer for some business.

All comes unstuck when the staff learn of this 'free' toner supply, and
they start printing colour like the cartridges will be supplied like
this for ever. Er, nope.

A common branch support job for me has been running about setting
passworded access to colour printing, and just restricting this to
senior managers. There are a number of methods, either local passwords
or integration with the windows domain.

For that I need to get into the maintenance section of the printer, and
then there is a master password Sometimes Ricoh installers will
change this from the (easy) default :

1. to make my life difficult
2. to reduce support calls from IT user misconfiguration,
3. to encourage chargeable call-outs calls (to enter their password), or
4. to lead users and 'fine them' for exceeding their agreed colour use.

Paper feed problems are the worst with some lower end business MFPs,
especially when staff attempt to recycle old "printed one side" paper.
Then the things get thumped and the trays even more damaged. They have a
hard life

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/02/2017 21:53, R D S wrote:
On 28/02/17 20:57, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

I will not be printing 700 pages even from beyond the grave.
Should I mess around or just give Tesco 30 quid?

I've no experience with Ricoh but as others have questioned it I thought
it worth adding that i've had a few small cheap mono Brothers (HL2xxx)
and they've been OK.

I have not tried the Ricoh entry level machines, although their high end
colour workgroup machines are very good (a favourite with Estate Agents
and similar businesses to 30K pages/month)

Those mainly are leased on an understanding that the business will do an
agreed maximum volume of colour/mono printing. For that, they get the
toner cartridges supplied free. It's a tantalising offer for some business.

Many of my customers buy their own printers, but then take out
maintenance agreements where they just pay a certain price per page.
That then pays for all printer maintenance and consumables (except paper).

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/03/2017 08:01, Chris J Dixon wrote:
Vir Campestris wrote:

Just spend the money
https://www.amazon.co.uk/HP-Color-La...dp/B00TON9YK6/

That's exactly the model I bought when I got bored with clogged jets.

How are you finding consumable costs?

I decided I wasn't going to print enough for it to matter.

So far I am on the original toner.

Andy

OT HP printer help ? OT Terry Coombs[_2_] Metalworking 12 March 30th 15 05:01 PM
3D printer Doug Winterburn Woodworking 3 September 20th 14 02:52 PM
(OT) Printer David UK diy 43 December 7th 12 11:59 AM
HP Printer Dick Electronics Repair 4 March 13th 07 03:33 PM
Printer Reestit Mutton UK diy 16 October 31st 03 10:06 AM