Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Correct wire used at last

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 17:44:06 -0000, Andy Burns
wrote:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Think of it this way, ten 1mm cables would carry 10 times one 1mm
cable. All you've done with the 10mm cable is shove them all
together.

Think! How does the surface area increase relative to the
cross-sectional area? How might that affect heat dissipation?

Why don't you suggest to the morons making the wire to just put the
current rating on it?

Because that isn't possible, it depends on how the cable is used.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the SociopathicAttention Whore

On 31/12/2016 19:25, The Peeler wrote:
On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 18:54:00 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

together.

Think! How does the surface area increase relative to the
cross-sectional area? How might that affect heat dissipation?

You shouldn't be making it hot.

He said: THINK, Birdbrain!

Christmas miracle?

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Saturday, 31 December 2016 19:46:40 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

PITY THAT ARSEHOLE OF A GOD OF YOURS DIDNT
DO A DAMNED THING ABOUT THOSE DOING THAT.

The Father of 7 000 000 000 people won't interfere in every petty squabble, but if one of His children asks for help in one of His churches and thanks Him afterwards then tells the world about it, His work has not been in vain.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

PITY THAT ARSEHOLE OF A GOD OF YOURS DIDNT
DO A DAMNED THING ABOUT THOSE DOING THAT.

The Father of 7 000 000 000 people won't interfere in every petty
squabble,

Hard to claim that the holocaust was that.

Ditto with the number of kids your priests raped.

but if one of His children asks for help

Quite likely quite a few of those kids did just that.

Ditto with those 'chosen people'

in one of His churches

Must be where they went wrong.

Hang on, didn't that fool who got nailed up by the romans ask for help ?

and thanks Him afterwards then tells the
world about it, His work has not been in vain.

Even sillier than you usually manage.

http://swldxer.co.uk/church.jpg

So you are actually claiming that because none of those kids
followed the correct procedure, your arsehole of a god just
yawned and told his priests that they were free to keep raping ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 1 January 2017 09:23:47 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

So you are actually claiming that because none of those kids
followed the correct procedure, your arsehole of a god just
yawned and told his priests that they were free to keep raping ?

As the surgeon who saved my life said when I finally thanked him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_he...elp_themselves

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

So you are actually claiming that because none of those kids
followed the correct procedure, your arsehole of a god just
yawned and told his priests that they were free to keep raping ?

As the surgeon who saved my life said when I finally thanked him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_he...elp_themselves

And you're actually stupid enough to grovel to such a complete and utter
arsehole ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 1 January 2017 10:05:58 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

So you are actually claiming that because none of those kids
followed the correct procedure, your arsehole of a god just
yawned and told his priests that they were free to keep raping ?

As the surgeon who saved my life said when I finally thanked him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_he...elp_themselves

And you're actually stupid enough to grovel to such a complete and utter
arsehole ?

http://bit.ly/2hYxsVe

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 01/01/2017 09:01, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 31 December 2016 19:46:40 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

PITY THAT ARSEHOLE OF A GOD OF YOURS DIDNT
DO A DAMNED THING ABOUT THOSE DOING THAT.

The Father of 7 000 000 000 people won't interfere in every petty squabble, but if one of His children asks for help in one of His churches and thanks Him afterwards then tells the world about it, His work has not been in vain.

http://swldxer.co.uk/church.jpg

Ask him to help with your wiring.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"ARW" wrote in message ...

On 01/01/2017 09:01, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 31 December 2016 19:46:40 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

PITY THAT ARSEHOLE OF A GOD OF YOURS DIDNT
DO A DAMNED THING ABOUT THOSE DOING THAT.

The Father of 7 000 000 000 people won't interfere in every petty
squabble, but if one of His children asks for help in one of His churches
and thanks Him afterwards then tells the world about it, His work has not
been in vain.

http://swldxer.co.uk/church.jpg

Ask him to help with your wiring.

He has helped with the wiring and is stunned that Simon has not yet been
harvested.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Simon Mason wrote
Rod Speed wrote

So you are actually claiming that because none of those kids
followed the correct procedure, your arsehole of a god just
yawned and told his priests that they were free to keep raping ?

As the surgeon who saved my life said when I finally thanked him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_he...elp_themselves

And you're actually stupid enough to grovel to such a complete and utter
arsehole ?

http://bit.ly/2hYxsVe

Different god, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, 1 January 2017 17:43:46 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:

http://bit.ly/2hYxsVe

Different god, stupid.

Same gag, different punter.

Correct way to wire ss UK diy 22 August 22nd 15 12:27 PM
The correct way to wire a plug Paul UK diy 6 August 15th 06 10:44 PM
The correct way to solder Litz wire Tony Williams UK diy 0 November 12th 05 09:42 AM
The correct way to solder Litz wire Andrew Mawson UK diy 1 November 11th 05 08:31 PM
Correct way to wire in an electric oven TonyJeffs UK diy 5 October 25th 03 01:03 PM