Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hotpoint wm

just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to "scream"...some
noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from the motor before the
repair ..?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news
just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from the
motor before the repair ..?

......seeing as I don't do the washing

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 15:39:39 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news
just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from
the motor before the repair ..?

.....seeing as I don't do the washing

Steam cleaning wouldn't be enough to remove the stench from you, or the
filthy rags that you wear.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 15:39:39 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news
just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from
the motor before the repair ..?

.....seeing as I don't do the washing

Steam cleaning wouldn't be enough to remove the stench from you, or the
filthy rags that you wear.

I think you are smelling your toung again gay boy .....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 15:39:39 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from
the motor before the repair ..?

.....seeing as I don't do the washing

Steam cleaning wouldn't be enough to remove the stench from you, or the
filthy rags that you wear.

I think you are smelling your toung again gay boy .....

tongue scrapper ideal to rmove the **** ......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Plastic-To...1DiW Bd1Gtj8w

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news
just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from
the motor before the repair ..?

.....seeing as I don't do the washing

Steam cleaning wouldn't be enough to remove the stench from you, or the
filthy rags that you wear.

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=9450401801

I know....shocking those £1 brand new jackets......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 15:26:53 -0000, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to "scream"...some
noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from the motor before the
repair ..?

Yes, while there is a small point of contact. They should quieten
down when they bed in, and take on the profile of the commutator,

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise
from the motor before the repair ..?

.....seeing as I don't do the washing

Steam cleaning wouldn't be enough to remove the stench from you, or
the filthy rags that you wear.

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?..._id=9450401801

I know....shocking those £1 brand new jackets......

Why are you being silly and trolling Jim?
I sometimes read uk.radio.amateur and thought more of you than this.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from
the motor before the repair ..?

.....seeing as I don't do the washing

Steam cleaning wouldn't be enough to remove the stench from you, or
the filthy rags that you wear.

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?

album_id=4531043917&photo_id=9450401801

I know....shocking those £1 brand new jackets......

Why are you being silly and trolling Jim?
I sometimes read uk.radio.amateur and thought more of you than this.

Then you were mistaken. He's always been a brain-dead, bigoted, jocktard
arsehole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 15:39:39 +0000, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from
the motor before the repair ..?

.....seeing as I don't do the washing

Steam cleaning wouldn't be enough to remove the stench from you, or
the filthy rags that you wear.

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?

album_id=4531043917&photo_id=9450401801

I know....shocking those £1 brand new jackets......

Why are you being silly and trolling Jim?
I sometimes read uk.radio.amateur and thought more of you than this.

Then you were mistaken. He's always been a brain-dead, bigoted, jocktard
arsehole.

What's wrong with being bigoted?

--
The problem with today's society is adults are treated like children, children are treated like retards, and retards are exempt from the law.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from
the motor before the repair ..?

.....seeing as I don't do the washing

Steam cleaning wouldn't be enough to remove the stench from you, or
the filthy rags that you wear.

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?

album_id=4531043917&photo_id=9450401801

I know....shocking those £1 brand new jackets......

Why are you being silly and trolling Jim?
I sometimes read uk.radio.amateur and thought more of you than this.

Then you were mistaken. He's always been a brain-dead, bigoted, jocktard
arsehole.

that is why Mr Pounder...tee hee

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from
the motor before the repair ..?

.....seeing as I don't do the washing

Steam cleaning wouldn't be enough to remove the stench from you, or
the filthy rags that you wear.

https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?

album_id=4531043917&photo_id=9450401801

I know....shocking those £1 brand new jackets......

Why are you being silly and trolling Jim?
I sometimes read uk.radio.amateur and thought more of you than this.

Then you were mistaken. He's always been a brain-dead, bigoted, jocktard
arsehole.

What's wrong with being bigoted?

nothing that I can see.........

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some
noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from the motor before the
repair ..?

Yes, while there is a small point of contact. They should quieten
down when they bed in, and take on the profile of the commutator,

thanks...thought that might be the case....the brushes were a distress
purchase at a shop in Glasgow...pattern parts £20.....when I checked later I
could have got the genuine part on ebait delivered for £9.95.......that is
why I have two cars so I can take my time sourcing parts at a good price
when one breaks down....but you can't have two washing machines.....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news

wrote:

just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some
noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from the motor before the
repair ..?

Yes, while there is a small point of contact. They should quieten
down when they bed in, and take on the profile of the commutator,

thanks...thought that might be the case....the brushes were a distress
purchase at a shop in Glasgow...pattern parts £20.....when I checked later
I could have got the genuine part on ebait delivered for £9.95.......that
is why I have two cars so I can take my time sourcing parts at a good
price when one breaks down....but you can't have two washing machines.....

You can actually. And I have 3 dishwashers too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news

wrote:

just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some
noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from the motor before
the
repair ..?

Yes, while there is a small point of contact. They should quieten
down when they bed in, and take on the profile of the commutator,

thanks...thought that might be the case....the brushes were a distress
purchase at a shop in Glasgow...pattern parts £20.....when I checked
later I could have got the genuine part on ebait delivered for
£9.95.......that is why I have two cars so I can take my time sourcing
parts at a good price when one breaks down....but you can't have two
washing machines.....

You can actually. And I have 3 dishwashers too.

white goods one up-manship...tee hee...makes a change from cars and
computers......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , some sad gimp with
no life pretending to be me escribió:

Steam cleaning wouldn't be enough to remove the stench from you, or the
filthy rags that you wear.

This is the real Mike Tomlinson here. The above is a forgery posted
through Aioe.org, which I don't use.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , a sad gimp
escribió:

Then you were mistaken. He's always been a brain-dead, bigoted, jocktard
arsehole.

again, not me.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news

wrote:

just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some
noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from the motor before
the
repair ..?

Yes, while there is a small point of contact. They should quieten
down when they bed in, and take on the profile of the commutator,

thanks...thought that might be the case....the brushes were a distress
purchase at a shop in Glasgow...pattern parts £20.....when I checked
later I could have got the genuine part on ebait delivered for
£9.95.......that is why I have two cars so I can take my time sourcing
parts at a good price when one breaks down....but you can't have two
washing machines.....

You can actually. And I have 3 dishwashers too.

white goods one up-manship...tee hee...

Nope, I've had enough of a clue to get cheap
ones from garage/yard sales when the original
one of each that I bought new had problems
with the dishwashers. I inherited the second
washing machine and kept it as a spare until
the original washing machine developed a
problem that I havent even bothered to look at.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news
wrote:

[...]

you are my kind of guy ! ..................

I did that recently with bread makers made two out of three ....that is why
I have more money than I know what to do with ......(that was just to annoy
brian reay) ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message
news
En el artículo , some sad gimp with
no life pretending to be me escribió:

Steam cleaning wouldn't be enough to remove the stench from you, or the
filthy rags that you wear.

This is the real Mike Tomlinson here. The above is a forgery posted
through Aioe.org, which I don't use.

who cares it sounded like you......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Instead of a four slice toaster, I have two two-slice toasters so a failiure dosn't leave me toastless
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Graham." wrote in message
Instead of a four slice toaster, I have two two-slice toasters so a
failiure dosn't leave me toastless

bet that really annoys you though ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Might be that the commutator is also quite worn by the brushes sparking.
Might go away, might just die.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
news
just replaced the brushes....is it normal for new brushes to
"scream"...some noise ! .... or did I just not notice the noise from the
motor before the repair ..?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Might be that the commutator is also quite worn by the brushes sparking.
Might go away, might just die.
Brian

could be...... I gave it a clean with switch cleaner...probably shouldn't
have .......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
news
Has everyone on here had a liquid lunch today or what?
Brian

I don't drink..........wouldn't do my new liver much good ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

James Stewart wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Has everyone on here had a liquid lunch today or what?

I don't drink..........

Bet you do............

wouldn't do my new liver much good ....

Do it even less good not drinking anything at all, ever ....

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod Speed" wrote in message
James Stewart wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Has everyone on here had a liquid lunch today or what?

I don't drink..........

Bet you do............

wouldn't do my new liver much good ....

Do it even less good not drinking anything at all, ever ....

problem is for years I have never been thirsty and can get dehydrated
without realizing it ......

dishwasher Hotpoint dwf 31 Gary[_11_] UK diy 0 November 29th 12 01:36 AM
Hotpoint WF 321 Jack00 Electronics Repair 0 March 18th 11 10:32 PM
Hotpoint refrigerator Arpil Home Repair 1 May 17th 07 03:17 PM
hotpoint dc27 kate UK diy 5 November 11th 05 08:01 PM
HOTPOINT WMA BigGuyUK UK diy 3 July 21st 04 12:01 PM