Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Network Dymo label printer?

Hi All,

A couple of mates have the stand alone Dymo label printers and seeing
how useful they can be (keeping stuff organised / marked up etc) I
fancied one. Daughter would probably also make use of said, I was
wondering if it might be work getting a wireless model?

So, I imagine some here may also use such things (other makes
considered) I was wondering (after a quick Google myself) if there was
a networkable one that anyone could *recommend*?

I ask because sometimes the latest / current offering isn't as good as
a former model and a second hand older one could be a better bet?

I don't have a specific use in mind, just maybe marking storage boxes,
equipment and document folders etc. I have a couple of the hand held
(Dymo, 'LetraTag' / 12mm) label makers for the smaller stuff.

As I have a server on whenever any machine is on then I guess I could
also offer a USB only printer on there as a shared device if that is a
feature option.

Cheers, T i m

Dymo labler. Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 14 November 19th 15 05:57 PM
Printer vanishes from network ! Andrew Mawson[_2_] UK diy 8 February 7th 14 05:56 PM
Dymo Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 6 October 2nd 13 04:18 PM
How to Network a Parallel Port Printer? Jim Thompson Electronic Schematics 50 October 18th 07 06:13 PM
Help: with Seiko EZ30 label printer and WIn XP? Aslaner Electronics Repair 1 September 30th 04 06:51 PM