Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

Default things that scared Bella the dog today

"RayL12" wrote in message
news
On 06/12/2016 2:02 AM, Bill Wright wrote:
On 05/12/2016 21:25, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Bill Wright
writes
On 05/12/2016 09:54, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Brian Gaff
writes
Black chicken?
Is this the latest in genetic engineering to stop Mr Fox seeing it
in the
dark?

How are the chickens laying now it is cold?

They are hardly laying at all.

That's why I asked:-)

Local farmer says, "Neck one with t'others watching. It encourages 'em."

There could be something in that statement?

Unlikely that the ones that arent necked would realise
that the reason one was necked was because they werent
laying enough and so would start laying more.

I read an article a few years back that said, birth rates in countries of
wealth and well being breed less. The opposite showed to be true.

Neither fit the facts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...fertility_rate

I have no idea how this effects females but, the sperm of the males are
more active and stronger.

Like hell it is.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 06/12/2016 20:14, Rod Speed wrote:

Local farmer says, "Neck one with t'others watching. It encourages 'em."

There could be something in that statement?

Unlikely that the ones that arent necked would realise
that the reason one was necked was because they werent
laying enough and so would start laying more.

If you think about it, it's because he kills the weakest one. Thus the
feed/egg ratio improves.

Bill

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 06/12/2016 20:14, Rod Speed wrote:

Local farmer says, "Neck one with t'others watching. It encourages
'em."

There could be something in that statement?

Unlikely that the ones that arent necked would realise
that the reason one was necked was because they werent
laying enough and so would start laying more.

If you think about it, it's because he kills the weakest one.

You don’t know that. He might well kill the one that produces
the fewest eggs. And even if he does, that doesn’t explain why
he proclaimed that you should kill it with the others watching.

Thus the feed/egg ratio improves.

Only if the one killed produces the fewest eggs.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 07/12/2016 01:48, Rod Speed wrote:

Unlikely that the ones that arent necked would realise
that the reason one was necked was because they werent
laying enough and so would start laying more.

If you think about it, it's because he kills the weakest one.

You don’t know that. He might well kill the one that produces
the fewest eggs. And even if he does, that doesn’t explain why
he proclaimed that you should kill it with the others watching.

Thus the feed/egg ratio improves.

Only if the one killed produces the fewest eggs.

Are you like this when you watch a comedy show? Do you ever have
nightmares about your infant toilet training? Do you have to balance
your private accounts to a penny? When you park do you make sure the
front and rear wheels are exactly the same distance from the curb?

Bill
Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
news
On 07/12/2016 01:48, Rod Speed wrote:

Unlikely that the ones that arent necked would realise
that the reason one was necked was because they werent
laying enough and so would start laying more.

If you think about it, it's because he kills the weakest one.

You don’t know that. He might well kill the one that produces
the fewest eggs. And even if he does, that doesn’t explain why
he proclaimed that you should kill it with the others watching.

Thus the feed/egg ratio improves.

Only if the one killed produces the fewest eggs.

Are you like this when you watch a comedy show? Do you ever have
nightmares about your infant toilet training? Do you have to balance your
private accounts to a penny? When you park do you make sure the front and
rear wheels are exactly the same distance from the curb?

You never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 06/12/2016 8:14 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"RayL12" wrote in message
news
On 06/12/2016 2:02 AM, Bill Wright wrote:
On 05/12/2016 21:25, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Bill Wright
writes
On 05/12/2016 09:54, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Brian Gaff
writes
Black chicken?
Is this the latest in genetic engineering to stop Mr Fox seeing it
in the
dark?

How are the chickens laying now it is cold?

They are hardly laying at all.

That's why I asked:-)

Local farmer says, "Neck one with t'others watching. It encourages 'em."

There could be something in that statement?

Unlikely that the ones that arent necked would realise
that the reason one was necked was because they werent
laying enough and so would start laying more.

Exactly! It's the right amount and condition of stress! I'm not sure
I'd want to go and and find someone to **** if I just had a mate swung
around by his head, either!

Animals in zoo's with nowhere to roam and food thrown at their feet
become run down and limp. They are killing themselves. Sheer boredom.
It's a downward spiral. Where is the desire to produce highly energised
active sperm, in the case of a male?

We all need a bit of stress in our lives in order to feel alive.

I read an article a few years back that said, birth rates in countries
of wealth and well being breed less. The opposite showed to be true.

Neither fit the facts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...fertility_rate

I have no idea how this effects females but, the sperm of the males
are more active and stronger.

Like hell it is.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

RayL12 wrote
Rod Speed wrote
RayL12 wrote
Bill Wright wrote
Tim Lamb wrote
Bill Wright wrote
Tim Lamb wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Black chicken?
Is this the latest in genetic engineering to stop Mr Fox seeing it
in the dark?

How are the chickens laying now it is cold?

They are hardly laying at all.

That's why I asked:-)

Local farmer says, "Neck one with t'others watching. It encourages
'em."

There could be something in that statement?

Unlikely that the ones that arent necked would realise
that the reason one was necked was because they werent
laying enough and so would start laying more.

Exactly! It's the right amount and condition of stress!

Even sillier than you usually manage.

I'm not sure I'd want to go and and find someone to ****

The chooks that lay don’t get ****ed.

if I just had a mate swung around by his head, either!

That's not how you neck a chook.

Animals in zoo's with nowhere to roam and food thrown at their feet become
run down and limp.

Doesn’t happen with chooks.

They are killing themselves. Sheer boredom.

Doesn’t happen with chooks.

It's a downward spiral. Where is the desire to produce highly energised
active sperm, in the case of a male?

No sperm involved with laying chooks.

We all need a bit of stress in our lives in order to feel alive.

That’s why we keep goosing you with a cattle prod.

I read an article a few years back that said, birth rates in countries
of wealth and well being breed less. The opposite showed to be true.

Neither fit the facts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...fertility_rate

I have no idea how this effects females but, the sperm of the males are
more active and stronger.

Like hell it is.

Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y

On 10/12/2016 12:03 AM, Rod Speed wrote:
RayL12 wrote

That’s why we keep goosing you with a cattle prod.

Oh, don't make any mistakes there. I know exactly what to expect in this
group.