Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default things that scared Bella the dog today

RayL12 wrote
Rod Speed wrote
RayL12 wrote
Bill Wright wrote
Tim Lamb wrote
Bill Wright wrote
Tim Lamb wrote
Brian Gaff wrote

Black chicken?
Is this the latest in genetic engineering to stop Mr Fox seeing it
in the dark?

How are the chickens laying now it is cold?

They are hardly laying at all.

That's why I asked:-)

Local farmer says, "Neck one with t'others watching. It encourages
'em."

There could be something in that statement?

Unlikely that the ones that arent necked would realise
that the reason one was necked was because they werent
laying enough and so would start laying more.

Exactly! It's the right amount and condition of stress!

Even sillier than you usually manage.

I'm not sure I'd want to go and and find someone to ****

The chooks that lay don’t get ****ed.

if I just had a mate swung around by his head, either!

That's not how you neck a chook.

Animals in zoo's with nowhere to roam and food thrown at their feet become
run down and limp.

Doesn’t happen with chooks.

They are killing themselves. Sheer boredom.

Doesn’t happen with chooks.

It's a downward spiral. Where is the desire to produce highly energised
active sperm, in the case of a male?

No sperm involved with laying chooks.

We all need a bit of stress in our lives in order to feel alive.

That’s why we keep goosing you with a cattle prod.

I read an article a few years back that said, birth rates in countries
of wealth and well being breed less. The opposite showed to be true.

Neither fit the facts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...fertility_rate

I have no idea how this effects females but, the sperm of the males are
more active and stronger.

Like hell it is.