Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Oh look no extra cash from leaving EU.

On 04/12/16 18:15, grjw wrote:

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...

..
Its why some of the banks have been moving staff to other EU countries
so they can still do business after we leave if we don't get a good
enough deal.

Stupid for a bank to be doing that now when
Britain will still be in the EU for years yet.

And not in fact true anyway.

You can expect more as things unravel.

There is no other service with anything like that.

Dennis cant bear to be wrong, can he?
Classic in denial remoaner.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

.
Its why some of the banks have been moving staff to other EU countries
so they can still do business after we leave if we don't get a good
enough deal.

Stupid for a bank to be doing that now when
Britain will still be in the EU for years yet.

And not in fact true anyway.

Of course its true just because TNP lies about it doesn't make it untrue.

You can expect more as things unravel.

There is no other service with anything like that.

Dennis cant bear to be wrong, can he?

Typical TNP can't stand to be wrong.
But who cares about what he says any more after all the cr@p he has
produced recently?
Classic in denial remoaner.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/12/16 06:51, grjw wrote:

[...]

Trump didn't con anyone. [...]

http://tinyurl.com/hzu7z85
-The Washington Post:
‘I will give you everything.’ Here are 282 of Donald Trump’s campaign
promises.

TW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/12/16 23:21, TimW wrote:
On 04/12/16 06:51, grjw wrote:

[...]

Trump didn't con anyone. [...]

http://tinyurl.com/hzu7z85
-The Washington Post:
€˜I will give you everything. Here are 282 of Donald Trumps campaign
promises.

TW

The problem about the Left wing is they actually think that people on
the Right wing are as stupid, stupid enough to actually believe
politicians promises.

That says a lot about them...

--
"If you dont read the news paper, you are un-informed. If you read the
news paper, you are mis-informed."

Mark Twain
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/12/16 11:16, GMM wrote:
On 03/12/2016 10:37, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , GMM
escribió:

Sorry Dennis, but everyone knows we'll be £350m a week better off.
After all, it was written on the side of a bus and who could possibly
argue with that?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sb56ke9ztf...rexit--latest-
issue-1431-11nov2016.jpg?dl=0

http://tinyurl.com/ncvxcyc

That pretty much sums up the whole position....

...of remoaners, and the EU itself

but it bears no resemblance to what is happening amongst people who
embrace the challenge of national autonomy.

Umm....who was it who put their claims on the side of a bus? Let me see
if I can remember......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

escribió:

Sorry Dennis, but everyone knows we'll be £350m a week better off.
After all, it was written on the side of a bus and who could possibly
argue with that?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sb56ke9ztf...rexit--latest-
issue-1431-11nov2016.jpg?dl=0

http://tinyurl.com/ncvxcyc

That pretty much sums up the whole position....

...of remoaners, and the EU itself

but it bears no resemblance to what is happening amongst people who
embrace the challenge of national autonomy.

Umm....who was it who put their claims on the side of a bus? Let me see
if I can remember......

Well Radical Islam

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-con...ndon-bus-1.jpg

Atheists:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_1240475c.jpg

Queers:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...ratFsqnI82dRG2

And the Leave campaign:

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...JS89532410.jpg

Note that of all the slogans the leave campaign is strictly truthful.

We do send the EU £350m a week.

And we could fund the NHS instead.

Nowhere does it claim the whole £350m would be available to fund the NHS.

--
"What do you think about Gay Marriage?"
"I don't."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

escribió:

[...]

Well, it's good to see you identify with those groups.
However loud you shout, it's impossible to get away from the basic truth
that the leave campaign was won by lies that appealed to the baser
instincts of racism and personal interest to falsely exploit the very
real grievances of disadvantaged people who were in no position to reach
a rational balanced viewpoint.
The very slender majority that this led to has subsequently been
hijacked by people who 'know what they voted for', even though many
different interpretations of the the referendum question are possible.
If taking that position sets me against the petty slurs of the Daily
Mail, I for one am very proud to be able to demonstrate my capacity for
rational thought.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/12/16 00:35, GMM wrote:
it's impossible to get away from the basic truth that the leave campaign
was won by lies that appealed to the baser instincts of racism and
personal interest to falsely exploit the very real grievances of
disadvantaged people who were in no position to reach a rational
balanced viewpoint.

Bless!

Brother, take the beam from thine own eye.

--
€œBut what a weak barrier is truth when it stands in the way of an
hypothesis!€

Mary Wollstonecraft
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"GMM" wrote in message
news

escribió:

[...]

Thats not a basic truth, its just another lie.

that the leave campaign was won by lies

Both sides lied thru their teeth.

that appealed to the baser instincts of racism

Another lie with those who dont like the fact that any EU
citizen that decides its prospects are better in Britain than
where they are coming from is free to move to Britain.

and personal interest

Thats how much politics is done.

to falsely exploit

Nothing false about it.

the very real grievances of disadvantaged people who were in no position
to reach a rational balanced viewpoint.

Just as true of all elections.

The very slender majority that this led to has subsequently been hijacked
by people who 'know what they voted for',

Another lie.

even though many different interpretations of the the referendum question
are possible.

Irrelevant to your hijacked lie.

If taking that position sets me against the petty slurs of the Daily Mail,
I for one am very proud to be able to demonstrate my capacity for rational
thought.

All you have demonstrated is your capacity for lying.

Face it, more voted to leave than voted to remain.

You get to like that or lump it, remoaner.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Queers

Showing your true colours, eh. Not only are you a tedious rabid right-
wing swivel-eyed loon, you're also a bigot.

You know what they say about homophobes - they're in denial of their own
latent desires.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

Queers

Showing your true colours, eh. Not only are you a tedious rabid right-
wing swivel-eyed loon, you're also a bigot.

You know what they say about homophobes - they're in denial of their own
latent desires.

That has always been a lie. Doesn’t explain why
most detest paedophiles, even tho they have
no tendencies in that area themselves. Same
with those who do domestic violence.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John" wrote in message ...

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

Queers

Showing your true colours, eh. Not only are you a tedious rabid right-
wing swivel-eyed loon, you're also a bigot.

You know what they say about homophobes - they're in denial of their own
latent desires.

That has always been a lie. Doesn’t explain why
most detest paedophiles, even tho they have
no tendencies in that area themselves. Same
with those who do domestic violence.

WTF, if he is happy to use that logic, he's a tedious rabid right-wing
swivel-eyed loon and a bigot who is still in the closet.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

GMM wrote:
On 05/12/16 00:01, GMM wrote:
On 04/12/16 11:16, GMM wrote:
On 03/12/2016 10:37, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , GMM

escribió:

[...]

Oh God, another irrational lying Remoaner!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Tomlinson wrote:

Queers

Showing your true colours, eh. Not only are you a tedious rabid right-
wing swivel-eyed loon, you're also a bigot.

You know what they say about homophobes - they're in denial of their own
latent desires.

Mandy Rice Davies again?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/12/16 04:20, John wrote:

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

Queers

Showing your true colours, eh. Not only are you a tedious rabid right-
wing swivel-eyed loon, you're also a bigot.

You know what they say about homophobes - they're in denial of their own
latent desires.

That has always been a lie. Doesnt explain why
most detest paedophiles, even tho they have
no tendencies in that area themselves. Same
with those who do domestic violence.

Which one is 'Our Mike' ?

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/12/16 23:21, TimW wrote:
On 04/12/16 06:51, grjw wrote:

[...]

Trump didn't con anyone. [...]

http://tinyurl.com/hzu7z85
-The Washington Post:
€˜I will give you everything. Here are 282 of Donald Trumps campaign
promises.

TW

The problem about the Left wing is they actually think that people on
the Right wing are as stupid, stupid enough to actually believe
politicians promises.

That says a lot about them...

It says they are correct and that you are being stupid, again.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 Dec 2016 08:34:37 +0000, Capitol wrote:

Well, it's good to see you identify with those groups.
However loud you shout, it's impossible to get away from the basic
truth that the leave campaign was won by lies that appealed to the
baser instincts of racism and personal interest to falsely exploit the
very real grievances of disadvantaged people who were in no position to
reach a rational balanced viewpoint.
The very slender majority that this led to has subsequently been
hijacked by people who 'know what they voted for', even though many
different interpretations of the the referendum question are possible.
If taking that position sets me against the petty slurs of the Daily
Mail, I for one am very proud to be able to demonstrate my capacity for
rational thought.

Oh God, another irrational lying Remoaner!

No worse than all the Lievers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:
[...]

You lost, get over it!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
John wrote:

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

Queers

Showing your true colours, eh. Not only are you a tedious rabid right-
wing swivel-eyed loon, you're also a bigot.

You know what they say about homophobes - they're in denial of their own
latent desires.

That has always been a lie. Doesn’t explain why
most detest paedophiles, even tho they have
no tendencies in that area themselves. Same
with those who do domestic violence.

It's rather a grey area- the way the meja use the word paedophile.
Given the way the legal age of consent has changed over the years and also
by country. In other words, you could be legally a paedophile one day but
not the next with a change in the law,

But that's probably not what most understand by the word.

--
*If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , GMM

Nowhere does it claim the whole £350m would be available to fund the NHS.

Well, it's good to see you identify with those groups.
However loud you shout, it's impossible to get away from the basic truth
that the leave campaign was won by lies that appealed to the baser
instincts of racism and personal interest to falsely exploit the very
real grievances of disadvantaged people who were in no position to reach
a rational balanced viewpoint.

No, this is not a "basic truth", it's merely your opinion.

You've not been convinced that some simply voted against the
establishment, rather than the EU as such? Despite the wealth of evidence?

The very slender majority that this led to has subsequently been
hijacked by people who 'know what they voted for', even though many
different interpretations of the the referendum question are possible.
If taking that position sets me against the petty slurs of the Daily
Mail, I for one am very proud to be able to demonstrate my capacity for
rational thought.

Well let us know when you do demonstrate that, would you, there's been
no evidence of it so far.

The majority of a the popular press were anti EU for many many years. Not
surprising given the ownership. And the meja in general rarely reported
any pro EU stuff - until very close to the referendum. Too late to
influence entrenched opinion.

Take immigrants. Not so long ago the press were reporting that they all
came here to live off benefits. When that was proved to be a lie, it
became taking jobs from UK born. While the fact that traditional UK
industries closing down and subsequent job losses largely ignored.

To me the real problem is total self serving ******s like Farage promising
those disadvantaged that their lives will be made better by leaving the
EU. When the likelihood is the exact reverse. And exactly the same is
happening in the US with Trump.

-

--
*What was the best thing before sliced bread? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/12/16 09:24, Bob Eager wrote:
[...]

We dio9nt moan. We are simply trying to get out from under a (would be)
totalitarian regime that is profoundly undemocratic.

Looks like Italy is, too.

Oh dear, is that the sound of the Euro tanking against the pound and the
dollar?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/12/16 10:55, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

To me the real problem is total self serving ******s like Farage
promising
those disadvantaged that their lives will be made better by leaving the
EU. When the likelihood is the exact reverse.

Ah, "likelihood", eh?

Well that's come down a bit from ''dead cert' that was the remoaner
position a few months back.

Dave is definitely looking to do a reverse ferret on this.

I'll make a prediction. At some point in the next 2 years the Euro and
the EU will be in absolute crisis, and we, having had a bit of a head
start to establish ourselves apart from it, will be amongst the better
places to be and do business.

And Our Dave, will say 'we couldn't have known that was what was going
to happen to the EU, its pure luck we left it'

And we will point out, that that was exactly what that 'self serving
******' Nigel Farage, predicted.

Perhaps we need more self-servind ******s, and less Plow****s.

all women"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
You've not been convinced that some simply voted against the
establishment, rather than the EU as such? Despite the wealth of
evidence?

Oh quite possibly some did. That happens in all elections and probably
happened in Italy yesterday. But that doesn't validate a mere assertion
that the referendum was "won" because of such votes.

Given the result was so close, it might well. When you analyse it by area.

--
*Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, December 4, 2016 at 10:44:35 AM UTC, dennis@home wrote:
On 04/12/2016 06:37, grjw wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

How much will rEU be prepared to pay in return for tariff free access to
the UK market?

It's not goods we need access to the EU for but services.

Have fun listing any services that EU imposes a tariff
or duty on when it is supplied from outside the EU.

How about the banking passport thingy a bank needs to do just about
anything in the EU.
They aint free unless you are in the EU AFAIK.

or, perhaps, EU + Canada, Guernsey, Jersey, Japan, Switzerland, Hong Kong and Singapore.

http://www.expertinvestoreurope.com/...g-eu-countries

"Esma, the European financial regulator, has concluded there are no €˜significant obstacles to extend passporting rights for alternative investment funds (AIFs) to seven non-EU jurisdictions: Canada, Guernsey, Jersey, Japan, Switzerland, Hong Kong and Singapore. "
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, December 2, 2016 at 11:28:54 AM UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
On 02/12/2016 08:59, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 1 December 2016 21:30:57 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

All speculation ****-fer-brains.
And doom mongering by the Beeb and the brain dead like you.

What's doom mongering about it?
Do you actually still think you won anything that *you* wanted?

How is reporting what the cabinet minister allegedly in charge of leaving
the EU said 'doom mongering'?

You get sovereignty even though the government will probably keep the EU
laws and adopt any new ones.

But the BEXIT lot have already complained long and loud about the
sovereignty of parliament. They seem not to want that. Rather like many of
the other things bandied about by them during the campaign. Merely words
and never to be taken at their face value.

The government knows we need the single market and will pay to stay in it.

Of course. Our original reasons for joining the EU or earlier form are
equally as valid now as then. We *need* to trade with them. The idea we
can just substitute other countries is a total nonsense.

The government has already said they wont have a points system and that
some immigration is good.

My guess is the EU *will* modify its principle of free movement.

It doesn't actually need to modify it. It merely needs to point out loudly that the EEA rules for 'free movement of workers' are much tighter (and probably acceptable to most who voted leave) than the "free movement of persons" in the Maatricht EU treaty.

At the moment every politician seems to be determined to conflate the two.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/12/16 12:13, Tim Streater wrote:
Stop projecting Dave. And go and see someone about it.

"Plowman, a suitable case for treatment.."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan..._for_Treatment

let them."

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 Dec 2016 10:05:24 +0000, Capitol wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
[...]

No, the country lost.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 05 Dec 2016 10:55:18 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

[...]

We dio9nt moan.

The Lievers have been moaning for many years.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

TNP using the same "there is going to be a disaster if we don't do
insert what you want" argument as the environmentalists use and what
he complains about.

pretty much what leave has done since before UKIP was formed.
Why do they feel the need to continue when they have won?
What else do they want in their agenda that they haven't been vocal about?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

John wrote:

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

Queers

Showing your true colours, eh. Not only are you a tedious rabid right-
wing swivel-eyed loon, you're also a bigot.

You know what they say about homophobes - they're in denial of their
own
latent desires.

That has always been a lie. Doesnt explain why
most detest paedophiles, even tho they have
no tendencies in that area themselves. Same
with those who do domestic violence.

It's rather a grey area- the way the meja use the word paedophile.
Given the way the legal age of consent has changed over the years and also
by country. In other words, you could be legally a paedophile one day but
not the next with a change in the law,

And this worries you, why?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Eager" wrote in message ...

[...]

FFS, stop sulking. You must've been an irksome child.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
We don't need the single market at all.

Interesting. So no trade agreement with the largest single market in the
world.

So no need for any trade agreements at all.

--
*Life is hard; then you nap

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In t,
Tim wrote:
In ,

[...]

In your opinion, with no evidence?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In t,
Tim wrote:
You've not been convinced that some simply voted against the
establishment, rather than the EU as such? Despite the wealth of
evidence?

Oh quite possibly some did. That happens in all elections and probably
happened in Italy yesterday. But that doesn't validate a mere assertion
that the referendum was "won" because of such votes.

Given the result was so close, it might well. When you analyse it by area.

More Remoaner logic?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:
[...]

You mean, it voted for democracy, control of immigration, lower EU
taxes, lower housing and infrastructure costs etc? Please tell me how
that is a loss, or you are another feather bedded EU employee?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:
[...]

ER no.

In thee EU there was no country, merely 5 regions of the EU.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
We don't need the single market at all.

Interesting. So no trade agreement with the largest single market in the
world.

So no need for any trade agreements at all.

Your ability to wilfully misunderstand and then misrepresent shows no
bounds. Not being in the single market is not the same as not having a
trade agreement.

OK. Now explain how we can have a trade deal with the EU. An example of
another similar country having one will do.

--
*Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
You mean, it voted for democracy, control of immigration, lower EU
taxes, ...

Actually it voted for no EU taxes. And for a democratic (rather than
autocratic) political system. Leavers knew all along where we wanted to
go.

Really? Ask any n 'leavers' and you'll get n different answers.
Even more so from politicians who voted to leave.

So is it any surprise those who voted remain want some firm indication of
what it actually means?

Sadly, Ms May's BREXIT means BREXIT won't do. If it meant no trade or
services deal with the EU it's very simple. Just sign and leave.

But what is far more likely is that the majority of those who voted to
leave actually want their cake and to eat it.

--
*Born free...Taxed to death.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:
[...]

Far from it.

- we still won't have democracy, although Lievers might think we will,
- we won't be able to control immigration anyway.
- we won't see anyb change in taxes and the Government will waste the
difference (which isn't £350 as the Lievers said it was)
- the housing and infrastructure thing is another lie plucked out of mid
air

- we have already seen the rise in hate crime. Thanks, Lievers.