Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Oh look no extra cash from leaving EU.

On 05/12/16 10:55, Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

To me the real problem is total self serving ******s like Farage
promising
those disadvantaged that their lives will be made better by leaving the
EU. When the likelihood is the exact reverse.

Ah, "likelihood", eh?

Well that's come down a bit from ''dead cert' that was the remoaner
position a few months back.

Dave is definitely looking to do a reverse ferret on this.

I'll make a prediction. At some point in the next 2 years the Euro and
the EU will be in absolute crisis, and we, having had a bit of a head
start to establish ourselves apart from it, will be amongst the better
places to be and do business.

And Our Dave, will say 'we couldn't have known that was what was going
to happen to the EU, its pure luck we left it'

And we will point out, that that was exactly what that 'self serving
******' Nigel Farage, predicted.

Perhaps we need more self-servind ******s, and less Plow****s.

all women"