Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Oh look no extra cash from leaving EU.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

How much will rEU be prepared to pay in return for tariff free access to
the UK market?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/12/2016 21:46, Andy Burns wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

How much will rEU be prepared to pay in return for tariff free access to
the UK market?

At least -£350M a week at a rough guess, maybe more.

I wonder if the EU will still collect the VAT for the UK government on
sales to EU companies or if that tax will have to be made up by putting
duty on, say, fuel?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

He said WOULD CONSIDER IT, you flagrantly dishonest remoaner.

Bet it doesnt happen, because they know that would be
electoral suicide, even if you are to stupid to notice that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

How much will rEU be prepared to pay in return for tariff free access to
the UK market?

At least -£350M a week at a rough guess, maybe more.

I wonder if the EU will still collect the VAT for the UK government on
sales to EU companies or if that tax will have to be made up by putting
duty on, say, fuel?

I hope so, I might get £80 in my tank!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CyHNScrWQAA8Lg0.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 1 December 2016 21:30:57 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

All speculation ****-fer-brains.
And doom mongering by the Beeb and the brain dead like you.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/12/2016 08:59, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 1 December 2016 21:30:57 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

All speculation ****-fer-brains.
And doom mongering by the Beeb and the brain dead like you.

What's doom mongering about it?
Do you actually still think you won anything that *you* wanted?

You get sovereignty even though the government will probably keep the EU
laws and adopt any new ones.

The government knows we need the single market and will pay to stay in it.

The government has already said they wont have a points system and that
some immigration is good.

Its you that doom mongers with your talk of race riots and terrorism.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/12/16 23:15, Rod Speed wrote:
dennis@home wrote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

He said WOULD CONSIDER IT, you flagrantly dishonest remoaner.

Bet it doesnt happen, because they know that would be
electoral suicide, even if you are to stupid to notice that.

The suicide note has already been written. The Tories can deliver brexit
and take all the blame for the total ****up that it will be or they can
fudge it, bodge it, delay it and disown it and still take the blame for
a slightly different flavour of total ****up.

They will keep blaming immigrants and the legacy of the last Labour
government, but I think that all wears a bit thin now.

UKIP of course are totally kaput now, being the party whose sole purpose
was to create the total ****up. They are trying to transform themselves
into a party of the far right with a full set of loony right wing
policies (and indeed what else can they do?) but they won't get any votes.

So interesting times. We could still have comrade Corbyn in charge and
Harry taken to the gulag, so it might not be all bad.

TW
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

How much will rEU be prepared to pay in return for tariff free access to
the UK market?

It's not goods we need access to the EU for but services.

--
*A nest isn't empty until all their stuff is out of the attic

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
On 02/12/2016 08:59, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 1 December 2016 21:30:57 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

All speculation ****-fer-brains.
And doom mongering by the Beeb and the brain dead like you.

What's doom mongering about it?
Do you actually still think you won anything that *you* wanted?

How is reporting what the cabinet minister allegedly in charge of leaving
the EU said 'doom mongering'?

You get sovereignty even though the government will probably keep the EU
laws and adopt any new ones.

But the BEXIT lot have already complained long and loud about the
sovereignty of parliament. They seem not to want that. Rather like many of
the other things bandied about by them during the campaign. Merely words
and never to be taken at their face value.

The government knows we need the single market and will pay to stay in it.

Of course. Our original reasons for joining the EU or earlier form are
equally as valid now as then. We *need* to trade with them. The idea we
can just substitute other countries is a total nonsense.

The government has already said they wont have a points system and that
some immigration is good.

My guess is the EU *will* modify its principle of free movement.

Its you that doom mongers with your talk of race riots and terrorism.

Must be horrid to be a scared little englander. Who can only get on with
immediate family. Everyone else being evil.

--
*Half the people in the world are below average.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
TimW wrote:
On 01/12/16 23:15, Rod Speed wrote:
dennis@home wrote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

He said WOULD CONSIDER IT, you flagrantly dishonest remoaner.

Bet it doesn‘t happen, because they know that would be
electoral suicide, even if you are to stupid to notice that.

The suicide note has already been written. The Tories can deliver brexit
and take all the blame for the total ****up that it will be or they can
fudge it, bodge it, delay it and disown it and still take the blame for
a slightly different flavour of total ****up.

Sadly, I think you're right. No practical agreement with the EU will
satisfy everyone. Especially those lemmings who want a total cut-off from
the EU in every way.

They will keep blaming immigrants and the legacy of the last Labour
government, but I think that all wears a bit thin now.

I'd not say the Tories blame immigration as such. Given they have allowed
it, rather difficult even for them to do.
But, of course, blaming a bank crash caused by their banking pals on
Labour is easy to do.

UKIP of course are totally kaput now, being the party whose sole purpose
was to create the total ****up. They are trying to transform themselves
into a party of the far right with a full set of loony right wing
policies (and indeed what else can they do?) but they won't get any
votes.

I wouldn't be too sure. There are lots of UK voters equally as easy to con
as those in the US who voted for Trump.

So interesting times. We could still have comrade Corbyn in charge and
Harry taken to the gulag, so it might not be all bad.

It would never do to have an honest man run the country.

--
*When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/12/2016 21:28, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

Sorry Dennis, but everyone knows we'll be £350m a week better off.
After all, it was written on the side of a bus and who could possibly
argue with that?
(It was probably in the Daily Mail too, but I don't read that, oddly enough)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2016-12-02, GMM wrote:
On 01/12/2016 21:28, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

Sorry Dennis, but everyone knows we'll be £350m a week better off.
After all, it was written on the side of a bus and who could possibly
argue with that?
(It was probably in the Daily Mail too, but I don't read that, oddly enough)

Gove said it in a R4 interview, also.

Hmm.....Well, anyone who reads postings here should know that the BBC is
a festering hotbed of marxist revolutionaries, so not to be trusted on
any issue.

Maybe they put something in his tea, which might explain some of his
other behaviour....

http://newsthump.com/2016/11/30/sext...-his-wang-out/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2016-12-02, GMM wrote:
On 01/12/2016 21:28, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

Sorry Dennis, but everyone knows we'll be £350m a week better off.
After all, it was written on the side of a bus and who could possibly
argue with that?
(It was probably in the Daily Mail too, but I don't read that, oddly
enough)

Gove said it in a R4 interview, also.

Hmm.....Well, anyone who reads postings here should know that the BBC is
a festering hotbed of marxist revolutionaries, so not to be trusted on
any issue.

I've noticed that anyone that dislikes UKIP is a festering hotbed of
Marxist revolutionaries.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

TimW wrote
Rod Speed wrote
dennis@home wrote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

He said WOULD CONSIDER IT, you flagrantly dishonest remoaner.

Bet it doesnt happen, because they know that would be
electoral suicide, even if you are to stupid to notice that.

The suicide note has already been written.

Nope.

The Tories can deliver brexit

Yes.

and take all the blame for the total ****up that it will be

You dont know that. You're just remoaning.

or they can fudge it, bodge it, delay it and disown it

In which case they will be ****ed over by the voters, you watch.

and still take the blame for a slightly different flavour of total ****up.

No reason why it has to be any kind of ****up, total or otherwise.

Britain is free to leave the EU, continue to trade with the EU under
the WTO rules, just like all of the USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, India,
Taiwan etc etc etc all do fine right now. And to apply the same rules
on the immigration of EU citizens as it does currently with non EU
citizens and carry on regardless.

They will keep blaming immigrants

Even the Torys who do want Britain to leave the EU dont do that.

Quite a few of the voters who voted for Britain to leave the
EU do, and they are right in some respects, particularly with
the competition for jobs that the least skilled Brits can do and
the effect that has had on wages at the bottom end of the
labour market.

and the legacy of the last Labour government,

And that is a perfectly valid thing to do given that it was the
policys of the last labour govt that saw some banks implode
very spectacularly indeed, have to be bailed out by govt at
an immense cost which is still very visible in the national debt.

NOT ONE of the retail banks in Canada or Australia imploded
spectacularly or even needed to be bailed out by govt, because
the govt policy at the time was much better done on that.

but I think that all wears a bit thin now.

Only because you are a remoaner.

UKIP of course are totally kaput now,

It wouldnt be if May is actually stupid enough to ignore
the unambiguous result of the referendum and chose to
do nothing at all and have Britain remain in the EU.

Or if parliament is actually stupid enough to do that.

being the party whose sole purpose was to create the total ****up.

Whose sole purpose was to have Britain leave the EU, which it will do, you
watch.

They are trying to transform themselves into a party of the far right with
a full set of loony right wing policies

They have always been that.

(and indeed what else can they do?)

They can continue until Britain has actually left the EU and
then just wind UKIP up when it no longer has any purpose.

but they won't get any votes.

They will if May or the parliament is actually stupid
enough to ignore the unambiguous result of the
referendum and chooses to have Britain stay in the EU.

So interesting times.

In the chinese curse sense, sure.

We could still have comrade Corbyn in charge

Not a chance. There just arent enough British voters into
the sort of **** he wants to see for that to ever happen.

and Harry taken to the gulag,

Bullet in the back of the neck would be a lot cheaper.

so it might not be all bad.

What happens its never all bad. It will be quite
entertaining whatever happens, even for you lot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

or they can fudge it, bodge it, delay it and disown it

In which case they will be ****ed over by the voters, you watch.

Like in the recent by-election no doubt!

--
Chris Green
·
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , "Dave Plowman (News)"
writes
In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

How much will rEU be prepared to pay in return for tariff free access to
the UK market?

It's not goods we need access to the EU for but services.

Actually it's not. The single market in services is very ineffective to
the point of being no-existent.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

TimW wrote:
[...]

How predictable. Two moaning remoaners agreeing with each other.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
[...]

Not it would seem by your posts as frightening as being a remoaner who
sees nothing but disaster ahead because you have no ambition no elf
belief and have achieved nothing worthy of note in your miserable little
cocoon you call life.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , GMM
writes
On 2016-12-02, GMM wrote:
On 01/12/2016 21:28, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

Sorry Dennis, but everyone knows we'll be £350m a week better off.
After all, it was written on the side of a bus and who could possibly
argue with that?
(It was probably in the Daily Mail too, but I don't read that, oddly enough)

Gove said it in a R4 interview, also.

Hmm.....Well, anyone who reads postings here should know that the BBC
is a festering hotbed of marxist revolutionaries, so not to be trusted
on any issue.

The head of R4 is an ex Labour Communications advisor (or some such).
Maybe they put something in his tea, which might explain some of his
other behaviour....

http://newsthump.com/2016/11/30/sext...ael-gove-threa
tens-to-get-his-wang-out/

--
bert

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article om,
lid writes
On 2016-12-02, GMM wrote:
On 01/12/2016 21:28, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

Sorry Dennis, but everyone knows we'll be £350m a week better off.
After all, it was written on the side of a bus and who could possibly
argue with that?
(It was probably in the Daily Mail too, but I don't read that, oddly
enough)

Gove said it in a R4 interview, also.

Hmm.....Well, anyone who reads postings here should know that the BBC is
a festering hotbed of marxist revolutionaries, so not to be trusted on
any issue.

I've noticed that anyone that dislikes UKIP is a festering hotbed of
Marxist revolutionaries.

And anyone who likes UKIP is a rabid lunatic who makes Attila the Hun
look miles to the left of Corbyn.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/12/2016 19:26, bert wrote:

Not it would seem by your posts as frightening as being a remoaner who
sees nothing but disaster ahead because you have no ambition no elf
belief and have achieved nothing worthy of note in your miserable little
cocoon you call life.

Its not xmas yet leave the elfs out of this.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/12/16 19:10, Chris Green wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:

or they can fudge it, bodge it, delay it and disown it

In which case they will be ****ed over by the voters, you watch.

Like in the recent by-election no doubt!

Is that the one we are going to run again because the voters were misled
and got the wrong person elected? By only a minority of the electorate?

"What kind of person is not interested in those things?"

"Jeremy Corbyn?"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

or they can fudge it, bodge it, delay it and disown it

In which case they will be ****ed over by the voters, you watch.

Like in the recent by-election no doubt!

Is that the one we are going to run again because the voters were misled
and got the wrong person elected? By only a minority of the electorate?

Er, no, I meant the one in Richmond Park and North Kingston here in
the UK.

--
Chris Green
·
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

or they can fudge it, bodge it, delay it and disown it

In which case they will be ****ed over by the voters, you watch.

Like in the recent by-election no doubt!

Is that the one we are going to run again because the voters were misled
and got the wrong person elected? By only a minority of the electorate?

Brexit still won!

20,510 votes for the remain candidate, 20,773 votes for the opposition.

Approx 50:50 and it looks like a lot of people changed their minds in
favour of leaving as in the same area it was 70:30 vote in favour of
remain in the referendum!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod Speed wrote:

or they can fudge it, bodge it, delay it and disown it

In which case they will be ****ed over by the voters, you watch.

Like in the recent by-election no doubt!

Is that the one we are going to run again because the voters were misled
and got the wrong person elected? By only a minority of the electorate?

Brexit still won!

20,510 votes for the remain candidate, 20,773 votes for the opposition.

Interesting take on things. You think everyone who didn't vote Liberal was
for BREXIT. Only to be expected, giving the lies the BREXIT lot tell.

Approx 50:50 and it looks like a lot of people changed their minds in
favour of leaving as in the same area it was 70:30 vote in favour of
remain in the referendum!

The turnout was well down from the referendum, so yet another bit of
fiddled BREXIT figures.

--
*One of us is thinking about sex... OK, it's me.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
alan_m wrote:

Approx 50:50 and it looks like a lot of people changed their minds in
favour of leaving as in the same area it was 70:30 vote in favour of
remain in the referendum!

The turnout was well down from the referendum, so yet another bit of
fiddled BREXIT figures.

Whoosh....

With any other one off by-election the general population dismisses any
rubbish spouted by the winning candidate and representatives of the
losing candidates.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Chris Green wrote
Rod Speed wrote

or they can fudge it, bodge it, delay it and disown it

In which case they will be ****ed over by the voters, you watch.

Like in the recent by-election no doubt!

Nothing like it. Not only is that an electorate that
voted overwhelmingly to remain, 70%, the Torys
didnt even stand a candidate and presumably
plenty who had previously voted Tory decided that
that fool who made them get off their arses and vote
again was too much of a ****wit to vote for again.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote
harry wrote
dennis@home wrote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

All speculation ****-fer-brains.
And doom mongering by the Beeb and the brain dead like you.

What's doom mongering about it?

The stupid lie that Britain will end up outside the EU and
will be paying as much to the EU as it currently does.

Even that fool Davis never said that, liar.

Do you actually still think you won anything that *you* wanted?

Corse he did, Britain will be leaving the EU, you watch.

You get sovereignty even though the government will probably keep the EU
laws

More remoaner lies.

and adopt any new ones.

Even sillier than you usually manage. Why should Britain outside the EU
do that if it doesnt agree with what a new EU law or regulation requires ?

The government knows we need the single market

More remoaner lies.

and will pay to stay in it.

You dont know that it will be stupid enough to pay anything
like as much even if it is stupid enough to pay anything, liar.

The government has already said they wont have a points system

Because the immigration of non EU citizens works fine without that.

and that some immigration is good.

Only a terminal ****wit/pathological remoaner liar has ever even
suggested that there was ever going to be no immigration at all.

Even Farage never ever said anything remotely like that, liar.

Its you that doom mongers with your talk of race riots and terrorism.

Both you collection of clowns do it.

In your case its the bare faced lie that the British economy
can't possibly survive without the same access to the single
market as it has now and that the pound will collapse etc.

In fact ALL that might happen is that Britain gets an effective devaluation
which is GOOD FOR EXPORTERS, you silly little pathological liar.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , alan_m
escribió:

Brexit still won!

It wasn't a vote on Brexit, but for/against Heathrow expansion.

Goldsmith resigned and forced the by-election when Heathrow expansion
was approved, but lost because of his dirty tricks campaign in the
London mayoral election.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , GMM
escribió:

Sorry Dennis, but everyone knows we'll be £350m a week better off.
After all, it was written on the side of a bus and who could possibly
argue with that?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sb56ke9ztf...rexit--latest-
issue-1431-11nov2016.jpg?dl=0

http://tinyurl.com/ncvxcyc

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , alan_m
escribió:

Brexit still won!

It wasn't a vote on Brexit, but for/against Heathrow expansion.

Really? Was that on the ballot paper?

Goldsmith resigned and forced the by-election when Heathrow expansion
was approved, but lost because of his dirty tricks campaign in the
London mayoral election.

Interesting take. Not one that any of those voters I've heard interviewed
mentioned.

Increased flights into Heathrow would have some negative effects on my
part of London. But that is nothing compared to the likely consequences of
BREXIT.

--
*Few women admit their age; fewer men act it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In ,
Mike wrote:
En el , alan_m
escribió:

Brexit still won!

It wasn't a vote on Brexit, but for/against Heathrow expansion.

Really? Was that on the ballot paper?

Goldsmith resigned and forced the by-election when Heathrow expansion
was approved, but lost because of his dirty tricks campaign in the
London mayoral election.

Interesting take. Not one that any of those voters I've heard interviewed
mentioned.

Increased flights into Heathrow would have some negative effects on my
part of London. But that is nothing compared to the likely consequences of
BREXIT.

Sp, you are at last accepting that Brexit will benefit you greatly!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Mike Tomlinson
writes
En el artículo , alan_m
escribió:

Brexit still won!

It wasn't a vote on Brexit, but for/against Heathrow expansion.

Not according to the lib-Dems
Goldsmith resigned and forced the by-election when Heathrow expansion
was approved, but lost because of his dirty tricks campaign in the
London mayoral election.

He lost because he was for Brexit - well according to the BBC.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

How much will rEU be prepared to pay in return for tariff free access to
the UK market?

It's not goods we need access to the EU for but services.

Have fun listing any services that EU imposes a tariff
or duty on when it is supplied from outside the EU.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
On 02/12/2016 08:59, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 1 December 2016 21:30:57 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

All speculation ****-fer-brains.
And doom mongering by the Beeb and the brain dead like you.

What's doom mongering about it?
Do you actually still think you won anything that *you* wanted?

How is reporting what the cabinet minister allegedly in charge of leaving
the EU said 'doom mongering'?

Its doom mongering because he is claiming that Britain will
end up outside the EU and still be paying what it currently
pays to the EU. And its both doom mongering and a bare
faced lie, because Davis said nothing like that.

You get sovereignty even though the government will probably keep the EU
laws and adopt any new ones.

But the BEXIT lot have already complained long and loud about the
sovereignty of parliament. They seem not to want that. Rather like many of
the other things bandied about by them during the campaign. Merely words
and never to be taken at their face value.

The government knows we need the single market and will pay to stay in
it.

Of course. Our original reasons for joining the EU or earlier form are
equally as valid now as then. We *need* to trade with them. The idea we
can just substitute other countries is a total nonsense.

The government has already said they wont have a points system and that
some immigration is good.

My guess is the EU *will* modify its principle of free movement.

Not modify so much as not require that to get a free trade agreement.
Only 3 of these have one and one of those wanted that themselves, Norway.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe...ade_agreements

Its you that doom mongers with your talk of race riots and terrorism.

Must be horrid to be a scared little englander. Who can only get on with
immediate family. Everyone else being evil.

--
*Half the people in the world are below average.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

How much will rEU be prepared to pay in return for tariff free access to
the UK market?

It's not goods we need access to the EU for but services.

Have fun listing any services that EU imposes a tariff
or duty on when it is supplied from outside the EU.

How about the banking passport thingy a bank needs to do just about
anything in the EU.
They aint free unless you are in the EU AFAIK.
Its why some of the banks have been moving staff to other EU countries
so they can still do business after we leave if we don't get a good
enough deal.
You can expect more as things unravel.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/12/2016 10:37, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , GMM
escribió:

Sorry Dennis, but everyone knows we'll be £350m a week better off.
After all, it was written on the side of a bus and who could possibly
argue with that?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sb56ke9ztf...rexit--latest-
issue-1431-11nov2016.jpg?dl=0

http://tinyurl.com/ncvxcyc

That pretty much sums up the whole position....
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/12/16 11:16, GMM wrote:
On 03/12/2016 10:37, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , GMM
escribió:

Sorry Dennis, but everyone knows we'll be £350m a week better off.
After all, it was written on the side of a bus and who could possibly
argue with that?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sb56ke9ztf...rexit--latest-
issue-1431-11nov2016.jpg?dl=0

http://tinyurl.com/ncvxcyc

That pretty much sums up the whole position....

....of remoaners, and the EU itself

but it bears no resemblance to what is happening amongst people who
embrace the challenge of national autonomy.

--
The biggest threat to humanity comes from socialism, which has utterly
diverted our attention away from what really matters to our existential

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message
eb.com...

Andy Burns wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

How much will rEU be prepared to pay in return for tariff free access
the UK market?

It's not goods we need access to the EU for but services.

Have fun listing any services that EU imposes a tariff
or duty on when it is supplied from outside the EU.

How about the banking passport thingy a bank needs to do just about
anything in the EU.

That's not a tariff or a duty that is applied to each transaction.

They aint free unless you are in the EU AFAIK.
Its why some of the banks have been moving staff to other EU countries so
they can still do business after we leave if we don't get a good enough
deal.

Stupid for a bank to be doing that now when
Britain will still be in the EU for years yet.

You can expect more as things unravel.

There is no other service with anything like that.