Posted to uk.d-i-y
TimW TimW is offline

Default Oh look no extra cash from leaving EU.

On 01/12/16 23:15, Rod Speed wrote:
dennis@home wrote

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

He said WOULD CONSIDER IT, you flagrantly dishonest remoaner.

Bet it doesnt happen, because they know that would be
electoral suicide, even if you are to stupid to notice that.

The suicide note has already been written. The Tories can deliver brexit
and take all the blame for the total ****up that it will be or they can
fudge it, bodge it, delay it and disown it and still take the blame for
a slightly different flavour of total ****up.

They will keep blaming immigrants and the legacy of the last Labour
government, but I think that all wears a bit thin now.

UKIP of course are totally kaput now, being the party whose sole purpose
was to create the total ****up. They are trying to transform themselves
into a party of the far right with a full set of loony right wing
policies (and indeed what else can they do?) but they won't get any votes.

So interesting times. We could still have comrade Corbyn in charge and
Harry taken to the gulag, so it might not be all bad.

TW