Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Oh look no extra cash from leaving EU.

In article . com,
dennis@home wrote:
On 02/12/2016 08:59, harry wrote:
On Thursday, 1 December 2016 21:30:57 UTC, dennis@home wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

All speculation ****-fer-brains.
And doom mongering by the Beeb and the brain dead like you.

What's doom mongering about it?
Do you actually still think you won anything that *you* wanted?

How is reporting what the cabinet minister allegedly in charge of leaving
the EU said 'doom mongering'?

You get sovereignty even though the government will probably keep the EU
laws and adopt any new ones.

But the BEXIT lot have already complained long and loud about the
sovereignty of parliament. They seem not to want that. Rather like many of
the other things bandied about by them during the campaign. Merely words
and never to be taken at their face value.

The government knows we need the single market and will pay to stay in it.

Of course. Our original reasons for joining the EU or earlier form are
equally as valid now as then. We *need* to trade with them. The idea we
can just substitute other countries is a total nonsense.

The government has already said they wont have a points system and that
some immigration is good.

My guess is the EU *will* modify its principle of free movement.

Its you that doom mongers with your talk of race riots and terrorism.

Must be horrid to be a scared little englander. Who can only get on with
immediate family. Everyone else being evil.

--
*Half the people in the world are below average.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.