Posted to uk.d-i-y
Capitol Capitol is offline

Default Oh look no extra cash from leaving EU.

Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 05 Dec 2016 08:34:37 +0000, Capitol wrote:

Well, it's good to see you identify with those groups.
However loud you shout, it's impossible to get away from the basic
truth that the leave campaign was won by lies that appealed to the
baser instincts of racism and personal interest to falsely exploit the
very real grievances of disadvantaged people who were in no position to
reach a rational balanced viewpoint.
The very slender majority that this led to has subsequently been
hijacked by people who 'know what they voted for', even though many
different interpretations of the the referendum question are possible.
If taking that position sets me against the petty slurs of the Daily
Mail, I for one am very proud to be able to demonstrate my capacity for
rational thought.

Oh God, another irrational lying Remoaner!

No worse than all the Lievers.

You lost, get over it!