Posted to uk.d-i-y
GMM[_4_] GMM[_4_] is offline

Default Oh look no extra cash from leaving EU.

On 05/12/16 00:01, GMM wrote:
On 04/12/16 11:16, GMM wrote:
On 03/12/2016 10:37, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo , GMM

escribió:

Sorry Dennis, but everyone knows we'll be £350m a week better off.
After all, it was written on the side of a bus and who could possibly
argue with that?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sb56ke9ztf...rexit--latest-
issue-1431-11nov2016.jpg?dl=0

http://tinyurl.com/ncvxcyc

That pretty much sums up the whole position....
...of remoaners, and the EU itself

but it bears no resemblance to what is happening amongst people who
embrace the challenge of national autonomy.

Umm....who was it who put their claims on the side of a bus? Let me see
if I can remember......

Well Radical Islam

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-con...ndon-bus-1.jpg

Atheists:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/...s_1240475c.jpg

Queers:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...ratFsqnI82dRG2

And the Leave campaign:

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...JS89532410.jpg

Note that of all the slogans the leave campaign is strictly truthful.

We do send the EU £350m a week.

And we could fund the NHS instead.

Nowhere does it claim the whole £350m would be available to fund the NHS.

Well, it's good to see you identify with those groups.
However loud you shout, it's impossible to get away from the basic truth
that the leave campaign was won by lies that appealed to the baser
instincts of racism and personal interest to falsely exploit the very
real grievances of disadvantaged people who were in no position to reach
a rational balanced viewpoint.
The very slender majority that this led to has subsequently been
hijacked by people who 'know what they voted for', even though many
different interpretations of the the referendum question are possible.
If taking that position sets me against the petty slurs of the Daily
Mail, I for one am very proud to be able to demonstrate my capacity for
rational thought.