Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FREE electric, no gas, insurance, boiler worries and free CH

As I now have a free electric supply due to BG's cock up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUikqxXUAAWFAk.jpg

I am getting full electric CH, scrapping the CH insurance and removing the old boiler. £85 pm saved.

Won't get an electric car though.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:14:11 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
As I now have a free electric supply due to BG's cock up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUikqxXUAAWFAk.jpg

I am getting full electric CH, scrapping the CH insurance and removing the old boiler. £85 pm saved.

Won't get an electric car though.

But you have to live in Hull. Not even free bills makes that worthwhile.

Philip

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 17:20:57 UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:14:11 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
As I now have a free electric supply due to BG's cock up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUikqxXUAAWFAk.jpg

I am getting full electric CH, scrapping the CH insurance and removing the old boiler. £85 pm saved.

Won't get an electric car though.

But you have to live in Hull. Not even free bills makes that worthwhile.

Philip

Check the postcode on Streetview.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 16/11/2016 17:20, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:14:11 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
As I now have a free electric supply due to BG's cock up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUikqxXUAAWFAk.jpg

I am getting full electric CH, scrapping the CH insurance and removing the old boiler. £85 pm saved.

Won't get an electric car though.

But you have to live in Hull. Not even free bills makes that worthwhile.

I'll be working in Hull soon.

Now Hull is close enough to the office that they will not pay for digs.

So now do I drive home every day or stop in Filey and carry on seeing
that bit on the side [1] I met in Filey last August?

[1] Assuming she wants to see me again.

I suppose I could do alternate days with her and the gf.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW adamwadsworth@blu
eyonder.co.uk escribió:

I suppose I could do alternate days with her and the gf.

You could ask the gf if she fancies a threesome.

ps. got your email, ta, will reply...

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
Posted to uk.d-i-y

eyonder.co.uk escribió:

I suppose I could do alternate days with her and the gf.

You could ask the gf if she fancies a threesome.

bi ....... bona

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 19:00:53 UTC, ARW wrote:

So now do I drive home every day or stop in Filey and carry on seeing
that bit on the side [1] I met in Filey last August?

Before tonight, you could have stayed at my QTH FOC, but my youngest daughter has just broken up with her b/f and she has bagged the spare room.

Once City of Culture starts on 1JAN17, you will be knackered, so I'd move to digs in Barton and pay the £1-40 bridge toll.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARW
writes
On 16/11/2016 17:20, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:14:11 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
As I now have a free electric supply due to BG's cock up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUikqxXUAAWFAk.jpg

I am getting full electric CH, scrapping the CH insurance and
removing the old boiler. £85 pm saved.

Won't get an electric car though.

But you have to live in Hull. Not even free bills makes that worthwhile.

I'll be working in Hull soon.

Now Hull is close enough to the office that they will not pay for digs.

So now do I drive home every day or stop in Filey and carry on seeing
that bit on the side [1] I met in Filey last August?

[1] Assuming she wants to see me again.

I suppose I could do alternate days with her and the gf.

You don't do double shifts then.
--
bert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 16 Nov 2016 09:52:03 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 17:20:57 UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:14:11 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
As I now have a free electric supply due to BG's cock up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUikqxXUAAWFAk.jpg

I am getting full electric CH, scrapping the CH insurance and removing the old boiler. £85 pm saved.

Won't get an electric car though.

But you have to live in Hull. Not even free bills makes that worthwhile.

Philip

Check the postcode on Streetview.

Discone.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 17:20:57 UTC, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:14:11 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
As I now have a free electric supply due to BG's cock up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUikqxXUAAWFAk.jpg

I am getting full electric CH, scrapping the CH insurance and removing the old boiler. £85 pm saved.

Won't get an electric car though.

But you have to live in Hull. Not even free bills makes that worthwhile.

Philip

Check the postcode on Streetview.

Discone.

At the back is a full size G5RV and one of these beasts tuned to 27.5 MHz, not yet erected due to the radials not being fitted so far.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxYDkTKUQAA_c6y.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

On 16/11/2016 20:10, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 19:00:53 UTC, ARW wrote:

So now do I drive home every day or stop in Filey and carry on seeing
that bit on the side [1] I met in Filey last August?

Before tonight, you could have stayed at my QTH FOC, but my youngest daughter has just broken up with her b/f and she has bagged the spare room.

Not a problem. I can sleep on top of her.

--
Adam
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

eyonder.co.uk escribió:

I suppose I could do alternate days with her and the gf.

You could ask the gf if she fancies a threesome.

ps. got your email, ta, will reply...

Depending on which adult web site you look at you can find us.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 21:46:50 UTC, ARW wrote:
On 16/11/2016 20:10, Simon Mason wrote:
On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 19:00:53 UTC, ARW wrote:

So now do I drive home every day or stop in Filey and carry on seeing
that bit on the side [1] I met in Filey last August?

Before tonight, you could have stayed at my QTH FOC, but my youngest daughter has just broken up with her b/f and she has bagged the spare room.

Once City of Culture starts on 1JAN17, you will be knackered, so I'd move to digs in Barton and pay the £1-40 bridge toll.

Sorry - it is £1.35.

Do I have to have a HumberTAG account?

No, payment of the toll by cash, but not credit/debit card, will continue to be accepted at the staffed toll booths. However, you will not receive the 10% discount available to HumberTAG users or benefit from using the Open Road Toll lanes without stopping.