Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_7_] bert[_7_] is offline

Default FREE electric, no gas, insurance, boiler worries and free CH

In article , ARW
writes
On 16/11/2016 17:20, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 5:14:11 PM UTC, Simon Mason wrote:
As I now have a free electric supply due to BG's cock up.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CxUikqxXUAAWFAk.jpg

I am getting full electric CH, scrapping the CH insurance and
removing the old boiler. £85 pm saved.

Won't get an electric car though.

But you have to live in Hull. Not even free bills makes that worthwhile.

I'll be working in Hull soon.

Now Hull is close enough to the office that they will not pay for digs.

So now do I drive home every day or stop in Filey and carry on seeing
that bit on the side [1] I met in Filey last August?

[1] Assuming she wants to see me again.

I suppose I could do alternate days with her and the gf.

You don't do double shifts then.
--
bert