Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simon Mason Simon Mason is offline

Default FREE electric, no gas, insurance, boiler worries and free CH

On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 19:00:53 UTC, ARW wrote:

So now do I drive home every day or stop in Filey and carry on seeing
that bit on the side [1] I met in Filey last August?

Before tonight, you could have stayed at my QTH FOC, but my youngest daughter has just broken up with her b/f and she has bagged the spare room.

Once City of Culture starts on 1JAN17, you will be knackered, so I'd move to digs in Barton and pay the £1-40 bridge toll.