Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone got experience of online estate agents?

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
news
On 09/11/16 18:11, tim... wrote:

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 09/11/16 11:24, John Rumm wrote:
On 09/11/2016 07:12, Tim Watts wrote:

OTOH if you sell a flat in Sutton, London (the less stabby part near
the

(was that a typo for "shabby", or just a reflection on the quality of
the local youth?)

It's why I left...

Either the stabbings or the drunken throwing of other ****heads
through shop windows.

There was a murder practically opposite me too (stabbing). Came home,
place covered in police tape.

This was near the station.

If you want to have a near cast iron guarantee of getting your head
kicked in or robbed, live up the north end (Rosehill et al) - that
really is an utter ********.

Oi

That's where I come from :-(

(you're right!)

tim

It used to be nice. In 1975.

even in 1975 it wasn't nice

Even in 1965 (that must have been about the time that I recall we shopped in
the "old fashioned" Sainsbury's there) it wasn't "nice".

It was just about OK, no more

It was nice in 1920 something when my dad (and his Parents) moved there, but
that was to an isolated road of private dwellings.

But when they surrounded it with 10,000 council houses in whenever it was,
it ceased to be nice.

It was safe to walk the streets after dark though :-)

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 20:07:46 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:08:03 -0000, GB

I can't think of another cost that great associated with moving.

SDLT can be much more, depending on property value.

Wasn't that removed decades ago?

Nope.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stamp_...uty_Land_T ax

Just doesn't apply in where you hairy legged cross dressers/streakers
infest.

Our laws tend to be more sensible. Why should the government get
paid when we move house?

Pillock.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 20:35:00 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:32:58 -0000, GB
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 07:08:52 -0000, Tim Watts

On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 22:47:39 -0000, Tim Watts
wrote:

Depends how easy and cheap it is to advertise on the main
websites. I
assume the estate agents have discounts. Anyway, what does an
estate
agent charge nowadays? It might not be worth the bother of
avoiding them.

A bloody fortune!

I've only ever bought a house, and that cost me £300 in 2000. I
assumed
selling cost about the same.

Estate Agents charge anywhere upto 3.5%. So your £200k flat is
costing £7000 in fees which the seller pays.

Who the hell pays that for a FLAT?!

Quite right. Very hard to find flats as cheap as that in London.

What a stupid place to live.

Better employment prospects than where you 'live'

To pay a London mortgage, you'd need to get paid five times as much.

They do.
But your dole will remain the same.
After all Mr Hucker, as a 42 year old failure all you will ever know is the
dole.
Do the nation a favour and kill yourself.
You will not be missed.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

wrote:

Depends how easy and cheap it is to advertise on the main
websites. I
assume the estate agents have discounts. Anyway, what does an
estate
agent charge nowadays? It might not be worth the bother of
avoiding them.

A bloody fortune!

I've only ever bought a house, and that cost me £300 in 2000. I
assumed
selling cost about the same.

Estate Agents charge anywhere upto 3.5%. So your £200k flat is
costing £7000 in fees which the seller pays.

Who the hell pays that for a FLAT?!

Quite right. Very hard to find flats as cheap as that in London.

Why on earth would you want to live in a building shared with others
unless you're really poor?

Or you are stinking rich and don't want
to have to fart around with a yard etc.

Why spend your life indoors?

Why spend your life as a pitiful 42 year old catalogue delivery boy?
What a failure you really are!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:08:03 -0000, GB

I can't think of another cost that great associated with moving.

SDLT can be much more, depending on property value.

Wasn't that removed decades ago?

Nope.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stamp_...uty_Land_T ax

Just doesn't apply in where you hairy legged cross dressers/streakers
infest.

Our laws tend to be more sensible. Why should the government get
paid when we move house?

Pillock.

Answer the question. If you moved house tomorrow, the government would not help you. Why should you pay them to move?

--
Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

wrote:

Depends how easy and cheap it is to advertise on the main
websites. I assume the estate agents have discounts. Anyway,
what does an estate agent charge nowadays? It might not be
worth the bother of avoiding them.

A bloody fortune!

I've only ever bought a house, and that cost me £300 in 2000. I
assumed selling cost about the same.

Estate Agents charge anywhere upto 3.5%. So your £200k flat is
costing £7000 in fees which the seller pays.

Who the hell pays that for a FLAT?!

Many in London etc.

Morons.

They have money. You don't and never will have.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Depends how easy and cheap it is to advertise on the main
websites. I
assume the estate agents have discounts. Anyway, what does an
estate
agent charge nowadays? It might not be worth the bother of
avoiding them.

A bloody fortune!

I've only ever bought a house, and that cost me £300 in 2000. I
assumed
selling cost about the same.

Estate Agents charge anywhere upto 3.5%. So your £200k flat is
costing £7000 in fees which the seller pays.

Who the hell pays that for a FLAT?!

Quite right. Very hard to find flats as cheap as that in London.

What a stupid place to live.

Better employment prospects than where you 'live'

To pay a London mortgage, you'd need to get paid five times as much.

They do.

No, not 5. Show me some wages in London and somewhere else for identical jobs.

But your dole will remain the same.
After all Mr Hucker, as a 42 year old failure all you will ever know is the
dole.
Do the nation a favour and kill yourself.
You will not be missed.

You have two facts wrong already.

--
I married my wife for her looks...but not the ones she's been giving me lately!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Two more facts wrong. If you're going to live out your final years as a stalker, at least make some effort.

--
If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

news On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 07:08:52 -0000, Tim Watts

wrote:

Depends how easy and cheap it is to advertise on the main
websites. I assume the estate agents have discounts. Anyway,
what does an estate agent charge nowadays? It might not be
worth the bother of avoiding them.

A bloody fortune!

I've only ever bought a house, and that cost me £300 in 2000. I
assumed selling cost about the same.

Estate Agents charge anywhere upto 3.5%. So your £200k flat is
costing £7000 in fees which the seller pays.

Who the hell pays that for a FLAT?!

Many in London etc.

Morons.

They have money. You don't and never will have.

Why work harder to earn more money to buy the same thing in a more crowded noisier place?

You live in the north, this is the only sensible thing you have ever done. Do not defend the ****wit southerners Mr Pounder.

--
If space is a vacuum, who changes the bags?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 08/11/2016 18:59, Murmansk wrote:
My house is in an area where they sell really easily so I'm thinking of using

https://www.visum.co.uk/Pricing/Sales

All I want is for my house to appear on Rightmove and this seems the cheapest way to achieve that - once I've found interested buyers I can do the rest myself.

Ewemove were excellent for us.

--
Rod

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
Tim Watts wrote:

[snip]

This was near the station.

Lived in Cedar Gardens for a while. Was nice then.

If you want to have a near cast iron guarantee of getting your head
kicked in or robbed, live up the north end (Rosehill et al) - that
really is an utter ********.

Still better than Mitcham :-)

--
Jim White
Wimbledon London England

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:51:57 -0000, John Rumm

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 11:17:46 -0000, John Rumm

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 02:08:36 -0000, John Rumm
wrote:

Some agents will do "open house" type viewings like that as well -
especially for places likely to be in high demand... the better ones
will schedule 20 min slots for each set of viewers, but with a 5 min
overlap. That avoids having a negative viewer putting off other
buyers,
but still makes each potential buyer "aware" of the other viewers
arriving or leaving etc. Helps shift their expectations from "what is
the lowest offer they are likely to accept for this place?" to "What
will we need to offer to win it from all the other viewers?"

I seem to remember some weird rules about not being allowed to tell
one
potential buyer what another has offered. All very strange.

Would you want a company you are dealing with to tell strangers details
of your financial transactions and offers?

They are allowed to tell a prospective buyer that there are already
higher offers under consideration - that's all they need to know
really.

I'm referring to if I want to buy your house, them refusing to tell me
if I've made an offer high enough.

They will normally tell you if there are already better offers - they
are just not allowed to tell you exactly what they are. Remember the
agent is working for the seller, not the buyer.

In which case they should be informing me I have to make a higher offer,
so the seller gets more.

Yes, and they do. They just arent allowed to tell you
exactly what the other higher offer is price wise.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"tim..." wrote in message

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 09/11/16 07:43, wrote:
On Tuesday, 8 November 2016 22:33:52 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
Depends how easy and cheap it is to advertise on the main websites.
I assume the estate agents have discounts.

Rightmove is definately agent-only advertising, no private advertisers
accepted. I think Zoopla is similar.

Owain

But you can get on both using an inexpensive online-only self service
"agent"

https://www.tepilo.com/ is the lowest I can find, £495 and gets you on
Zoopla and Rightmove and PrimeLocation.

A few value added bits like "online bookings for viewing" and stuff.

One thing you want the internet agent to do for you is to "accept and pass
on" offers.

I saw a place that I quite liked but I felt that the price was a bit high.

I was reluctant to make a low ball offer direct to the seller,

Why ?

so didn't make an offer at all

12 months later the property was still for sale

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:58:21 -0000, tim...
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 21:51:09 -0000, Tim Watts

On Tue, 08 Nov 2016 19:14:09 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

Murmansk wrote:
My house is in an area where they sell really easily so I'm thinking
of using

https://www.visum.co.uk/Pricing/Sales

All I want is for my house to appear on Rightmove and this seems the
cheapest way to achieve that - once I've found interested buyers I
can do the rest myself.

A bloke about a mile away from me tried something similar.
Nothing happened.

I've seen houses for sale (in decent areas) with just a mobile number
on
a home made sign. Not sure where they advertised, but they sold as
quick as any estate agent ones.

Apart from exposure and showing people around (the latter is eminently
DIYable), Estate Agents off nothing else of value.

And the security side of the process (checks, surveys etc) are handled
by others and would be done just the same for a non agent advert - so
really, if you can get the eyeballs on your house and have the time to
show people around and answer the phone, there's no disadvantage.

Depends how easy and cheap it is to advertise on the main websites. I
assume the estate agents have discounts.

Right Move's pricing tends to work on a fixed price per agent for as many
listings as you like

this kind of makes it expensive to advertise a single property

They wont accept listing from individuals anyway, that is why the
internet
sellers have sprung up to fill the gap

You can actually advertise your house on the likes of Gumtree.

Someone is doing it on the local facebook community notice board
group with inspections most saturdays. Has been for a couple of
months now, going to be interesting to see how she goes.

I dunno how successful it would be though. If I was looking to buy a
house, I wouldn't think to look there. I'd just Google houses for sale in
X, which returnes results form the likes of rightmove.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 03:18:56 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 02:02:36 -0000, John Rumm

wrote:

Murmansk wrote:
[...]

Industry average is somewhere between 1 and 1.5% typically. They may do
fixed price deals on high end properties.

Ouch! So 1-1.5K on a 100K house!

Yeah, certainly worth DIYing the sale if you can get as good a result as
an
agent can.

OMFG I'm amazed anyone pays that.

I'm not.

I always underestimate human stupidity.

Nothing to do with stupidity, it's the only viable
approach for some people, particularly those who
are selling a property that they can't let people have
a look at when they want to, and those who don't have
a clue about how to rustle up potential buyers etc.

The house I just bought was being sold by someone
who was hundreds of miles away. So is the one that
is being sold by someone advertising it on facebook.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Murmansk wrote:
[...]

I do not understand people selling things n facebook. It's a SOCIAL media, not a selling one.

--
Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 23:42:59 -0000, Rod Speed wrote:

"tim..." wrote in message

"Tim Watts" wrote in message
On 09/11/16 07:43, wrote:
[...]

He must be shy, maybe he has a small wanger?

--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Makes no difference really.

--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

But the work is a tad more interesting that flogging tupperware door to
door.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:08:03 -0000, GB wrote:

I can't think of another cost that great associated with moving.

SDLT can be much more, depending on property value.

Wasn't that removed decades ago?

Nope.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stamp_...uty_Land_T ax

Just doesn't apply where you hairy legged cross dressers/streakers
infest.

Our laws tend to be more sensible.

You lot are parasites on the rest of the country.

Why should the government get paid when we move house?

It doesn't. It only gets paid when the ownership of the house changes.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Depends how easy and cheap it is to advertise on the main websites.
assume the estate agents have discounts. Anyway, what does an
estate
agent charge nowadays? It might not be worth the bother of avoiding
them.

A bloody fortune!

I've only ever bought a house, and that cost me £300 in 2000. I
assumed
selling cost about the same.

Estate Agents charge anywhere upto 3.5%. So your £200k flat is costing
£7000 in fees which the seller pays.

Who the hell pays that for a FLAT?!

Many in London etc.

Morons.

Beats flogging tupperware door to door.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 19:58:04 -0000, Rod Speed
wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 10:54:19 -0000, Jethro_uk
wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 00:42:46 +0000, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

They claim there's a housing shortage. Funny how houses sit empty.

What they actually mean is "there's a housing shortage where people
want
to live" which is not quite the same thing.

The UK needs to break the ludicrous obsession with living in the SE.
And
I say that as an expat Londonder born and bred.

If it's just in some areas,

It is.

then it's not some kind of national emergency like they make out.

Corse it isnt if those in your area stay for sale for a year or more.

So just another moan from the treehuggers.

Nope, a real problem for those who prefer to live in the parts
of the country with much better employment prospects which
arent infested with hairy legged cross dressers and streakers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Murmansk wrote:
[...]

That's not all you don't understand.

It's a SOCIAL media, not a selling one.

Wrong. Its all of that an much more. The buy sell swap groups
leave freecycle and craigs list for dead. Vast numbers of retail
operations use it to communicate with their customers too.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Corse it does. If all you know is that you are too low,
you are more likely to offer a higher price than if you
know exactly what someone else has offered.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

Generally they will tell you if your offer is worth putting forward.
They will normally encourage the buyer to make a "best and final" offer.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

There is no difference between those.

Me: "I offer £250K"
Them: "Sorry, someone offered more than that, you won't get it."
Me: "£260K"
Them: "That's the best offer so far".

More like "Listen you parsimonious skinflint, the asking price is £350K,
are you going to make s sensible offer, or are you just wasting my time?"

(they are obliged to put forward all proper offers - but will normally
try and steer the buyer to not wasting time. The situation is not quite
as cut and dried as whoever offers the most wins. The seller for example
may favour an offer 2K below the best because its from a cash buyer, and
hence there is a more realistic chance of a quick and low hassle sale).

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:58:25 -0000, John Rumm

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:08:03 -0000, GB wrote:

I can't think of another cost that great associated with moving.

SDLT can be much more, depending on property value.

Wasn't that removed decades ago?

Nope. It was reformed a while back to make the different rates apply
marginally rather than on the whole sum, but its still the

https://www.gov.uk/stamp-duty-land-t...property-rates

So buy a place for £500K and you will have and extra £15K of stamp duty
to find. (plus probably £1000 to £1500 for legal fees, perhaps £3K - £5K
estate agency, another grand for moving etc, plus any mortgage
arrangement fees etc)

Has it gone in Scotland perhaps?

https://www.stampdutycalculator.org....y-scotland.htm

(ever heard of google?)

When I googled it, it said "England,
Wales, Northern Ireland".

The names and thresholds are different (as is the whole property buying
process in scotland)

I did not pay this duty when buying my house.

If it cost less than the threshold at the time then there would be none
to pay.

I take it it's yet another tax.

You are very perceptive.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/11/16 23:17, Jim White wrote:
In message
Tim Watts wrote:

[snip]

This was near the station.

Lived in Cedar Gardens for a while. Was nice then.

Ah yes - once you are south of the station, things start getting very
civilised.

If you want to have a near cast iron guarantee of getting your head
kicked in or robbed, live up the north end (Rosehill et al) - that
really is an utter ********.

Still better than Mitcham :-)

and St Helier.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 01:52:38 -0000, John Rumm wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 17:58:25 -0000, John Rumm

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:08:03 -0000, GB wrote:

I can't think of another cost that great associated with moving.

SDLT can be much more, depending on property value.

Wasn't that removed decades ago?

Nope. It was reformed a while back to make the different rates apply
marginally rather than on the whole sum, but its still the

https://www.gov.uk/stamp-duty-land-t...property-rates

So buy a place for £500K and you will have and extra £15K of stamp duty
to find. (plus probably £1000 to £1500 for legal fees, perhaps £3K - £5K
estate agency, another grand for moving etc, plus any mortgage
arrangement fees etc)

Has it gone in Scotland perhaps?

https://www.stampdutycalculator.org....y-scotland.htm

(ever heard of google?)

I'd heard it had gone, I must have been mistaken. Just the name changed..

When I googled it, it said "England,
Wales, Northern Ireland".

The names and thresholds are different (as is the whole property buying
process in scotland)

I did not pay this duty when buying my house.

If it cost less than the threshold at the time then there would be none
to pay.

It would have been. Houses over that price in Scotland would have 10 bedrooms.

Mind you, if the seller pays it I might not have heard anyway.

I take it it's yet another tax.

You are very perceptive.

--
Seven wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Paralympics after they tested positive for WD40.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Having sold several this year I would say it depends on the local market condition and timing. This year we (inside M25) have gone from utter madness with conveyancers working weekends to keep up with huge demand with the rush to avoid the SD tax increase April. This was an incredible sellers market. Open house was the way to go with agents bullying buyers and useful competitive bidding. You could probably DIY selling in this market but there are other reasons to use an agent.

Then we had a quiet period but thankfully supply was low so prices did'nt slip much, then everything just stopped for a month after the Brexit shock: a buyers market, only the brave bid and there were bargains out there.

We are now getting back to a normal market but open house probably not appropriate if there's no buzz in the local market. Also no seller should run an open house where only a few people turn up as it underlines that a cheeky low offer will probably get it.

I'd use an agent every time (but select a good one) because in at least 2 cases they saved my sales collapsing, they weeded out time wasters and progress chase.

And don't forget the market only generally runs Sept to Nov then Jan to May/June, outside these times its harder to get viewings or serious interest.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

I just offer slightly higher until the expression changes on his face.

--
Why do they rate a movie "R" for "adult language?"
The only people I hear using that language are teenagers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Murmansk wrote:
[...]

It's not designed to work like that. Ebay is the only place I buy things apart from physical supermarkets.

--
Why do they rate a movie "R" for "adult language?"
The only people I hear using that language are teenagers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:08:03 -0000, GB

I can't think of another cost that great associated with moving.

SDLT can be much more, depending on property value.

Wasn't that removed decades ago?

Nope.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stamp_...uty_Land_T ax

Just doesn't apply in where you hairy legged cross dressers/streakers
infest.

Our laws tend to be more sensible. Why should the government get
paid when we move house?

Pillock.

Answer the question. If you moved house tomorrow, the government would
not help you. Why should you pay them to move?

You don't.

Tax is paying the government.

--
A Smith and Wesson beats four Aces.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 00:42:46 +0000, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

They claim there's a housing shortage. Funny how houses sit empty.

What they actually mean is "there's a housing shortage where people
want
to live" which is not quite the same thing.

The UK needs to break the ludicrous obsession with living in the SE.
And
I say that as an expat Londonder born and bred.

If it's just in some areas,

It is.

then it's not some kind of national emergency like they make out.

Corse it isnt if those in your area stay for sale for a year or more.

So just another moan from the treehuggers.

Nope, a real problem for those who prefer to live in the parts
of the country with much better employment prospects which
arent infested with hairy legged cross dressers and streakers.

No, a real inconvenience, not a problem. People are just too damn fussy.

--
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Depends how easy and cheap it is to advertise on the main websites.
assume the estate agents have discounts. Anyway, what does an
estate
agent charge nowadays? It might not be worth the bother of avoiding
them.

A bloody fortune!

I've only ever bought a house, and that cost me £300 in 2000. I
assumed
selling cost about the same.

Estate Agents charge anywhere upto 3.5%. So your £200k flat is costing
£7000 in fees which the seller pays.

Who the hell pays that for a FLAT?!

Many in London etc.

Morons.

Beats flogging tupperware door to door.

Whatever you do, you have to do 5 times more of it to own the same house in London. With more noise, more smell, more people.

--
Flatulence (n.), emergency vehicle that picks you up after you are run over by a steamroller.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote in message
news On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:08:03 -0000, GB wrote:

I can't think of another cost that great associated with moving.

SDLT can be much more, depending on property value.

Wasn't that removed decades ago?

Nope.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stamp_...uty_Land_T ax

Just doesn't apply where you hairy legged cross dressers/streakers
infest.

Our laws tend to be more sensible.

You lot are parasites on the rest of the country.

Their problem.

Why should the government get paid when we move house?

It doesn't. It only gets paid when the ownership of the house changes.

One of those happens at the same time as the other.

--
Streakers bewa Your end is in sight!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

The work is the same.

--
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

[...]

They don't own any land.

--
Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Wanted: Real Estate Agents! visiakav Home Ownership 0 August 17th 10 02:20 PM
Real Estate Agents Are Taking The Power Change Change Electronics Repair 0 March 24th 10 01:03 AM
International Real Estate Directory -Find Real Estate, Rentals, Real Estate Services, Real Estate Agents and Brokers. MyDirectory Home Repair 0 December 28th 06 08:57 PM
OT - Estate Agents Tony Hogarty UK diy 0 January 20th 05 10:10 AM
Huge difference between estate agents' quotes Mike Mitchell UK diy 17 March 25th 04 09:36 AM