Tony Hogarty

Default OT - Estate Agents

Hi All

Forgive this being slightly off topic but I know this group attracts a lot
of people actively involved in the housing market and who are bound to
have opinions about estate agents.

As the final part of my MBA I am undertaking a research project looking
into estate agents and the use of the Internet. I'm particularly
interested in investigating the 'For sale by owner' approach where house
sellers bypass the services of an estate agent entirely and list their
property directly on the Internet, hence the connection to DIY.

If you have a few minutes to spare I have an online questionnaire at
http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=199179 which will take
approximately five minutes to complete and will provide valuable input to
the research.

Apologies to anybody who thinks this is too off topic for this group.

--
Regards

Tony Hogarty
(Take out the garbage to reply)