The Natural Philosopher

Default Barn conversion - how deep should the footings be.....?

Grunff wrote:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Its called a database Grunff. Works fine in software :-)

A database for storing real world objects - I'd *love* one of those. You
can just see it - "delete * from drillbits where sharpness='blunt'".

That's called an apprentice.

The Natural Philosopher

John Armstrong wrote:

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 13:09:37 +0000, Grunff wrote:

Grunff wrote:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Its called a database Grunff. Works fine in software :-)

A database for storing real world objects - I'd *love* one of those. You
can just see it - "delete * from drillbits where sharpness='blunt'".

D'oh!

Or even "delete from drillbits where sharpness='blunt'"

or "update drillbits set sharpness='razor' where sharpness='blunt';"

@infinity reload reality_matrix -persona IMM -param real_world /dev/null.

The Natural Philosopher

Grunff wrote:

The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Its called a database Grunff. Works fine in software :-)

A database for storing real world objects - I'd *love* one of those.

You

can just see it - "delete * from drillbits where sharpness='blunt'".

D'oh!

Or even "delete from drillbits where sharpness='blunt'"

or "update drillbits set sharpness='razor' where sharpness='blunt';"

I'd prefer "INSERT INTO TOOLS(ToolName) SELECT Tools FROM Axminster;"
amongst others.

Isert into IMM where DRILLBIT=BLOODY_SHARP?

Cheers
Clive

PoP

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:21:35 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

That's called an apprentice.

He's busy at the moment - he's been despatched to get a bucket of air,
and when he's finished that he's got to go get some hob-nailed screws

PoP

Sending email to my published email address isn't
guaranteed to reach me.
Dave Plowman

In article ,
IMM wrote:
A marker pen and an interest in jigsaws?

That is what they did to London Bridge and sent it to the USA.

And then still puzzled because it hadn't any towers...

--
*Aim Low, Reach Your Goals, Avoid Disappointment *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn