Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The girl who says 'no'

On Sun, 14 Aug 2016 17:38:16 +0100, Fredxxx wrote:

True. But the only dealing I've had with BT broadband was when they
installed their bits - and they were spot on. Came exactly when they
said,
and made a neat job. Although it was as easy as it comes for them.

Except I was carded by open reach at 7:50 without any bell rung for a
visit between 8am and 5pm.

*******s.

Indeed. I have a logging system on the doorbell (which is in any case
audible throughout the house and garden). If they try that with me I'll
be prepared!

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv

Mike Tomlinson Wrote in message:
En el artículo ,
Capitol escribió:

Plusnet is BT for broadband, don't know if BT telephone fault
reporting is handled by Plusnet.

It's handled by whoever you pay your line rental to.

You can in theory rent your line from one provider, have calls
provisioned by another, and broadband provisioned by a third.

But you'd have to be mental to do that.

--

Just call me Napoleon from now on.

--

%Profound_observation%

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

It's a girl! Gramps' shop Woodworking 4 December 8th 13 01:24 AM
One dollar can help a girl Mary[_6_] Woodworking 2 March 2nd 09 08:05 AM
One dollar can help a girl Mary[_6_] Home Repair 6 March 1st 09 03:57 PM
Download Girl mp3 [email protected] UK diy 1 March 4th 08 05:25 PM