Posted to alt.home.repair

Default One dollar can help a girl

I know a Chinese girl beautiful and lovely, you can call her Fei. She
likes theatre, especially music theatre, her latin dance and ballroom
dance are great, luckly she is admitted to St.Petersburg State Theatre
Arts Academy now. But, unfortunately she hasn't enough money to pay
for the tuition fee, the fees of study and living for 4 years are too
high, so she can't finish the study in Academy. She is very worried
now, sometimes she cries.

I am unwilling to see that she is far from her dream, I hope we can
help her to finish study. Now I suggest that everybody send one dollar
to her, I think it will be helpful to her.

Her postal address is:
Liu Xiaoxin Deliver to Fei,
Hubei Lu Lu Tong Company,
No.5 Kang Da Street,
Long Yang Da Dao, Tao Jia Ling,
Hanyang District, Wuhan City,
Hubei Province, P.R.China 430051

I hope her dream can come true and we can see her good performance on
stage.

Best wishes to you and Fei.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mary wrote:
[...]

Hummmmm, Chinese stimulus package.

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mary" wrote in message
I know a Chinese girl beautiful and lovely, you can call her Fei. She
likes theatre, especially music theatre, her latin dance and ballroom
dance are great, luckly she is admitted to St.Petersburg State Theatre
Arts Academy now. But, unfortunately she hasn't enough money to pay
for the tuition fee, the fees of study and living for 4 years are too
high, so she can't finish the study in Academy. She is very worried
now, sometimes she cries.

I am unwilling to see that she is far from her dream, I hope we can
help her to finish study. Now I suggest that everybody send one dollar
to her, I think it will be helpful to her.

Her postal address is:
Liu Xiaoxin Deliver to Fei,
Hubei Lu Lu Tong Company,
No.5 Kang Da Street,

Sending mail to China can be expensive and require a trip to the post office
to get the proper stamps. I'm willing to help though. Send me the dollar
and I'll group them and forward them on. That way you only need a regular
first class stamp. Please be generous and send more if you can afford it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Mary" wrote in message
.
..
[...]

As is commonly heard here in the mid-south, "Lemme hole a dollah."
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Mary" wrote in message
.
..
[...]

As if we don't have enough homeless and hungry people here we have to send
this 'lovely' girl to an academy. Online beggars

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Mary" wrote in message
[...]

You will, of course, need an executive aide. It just so happens I'm
available. Call me.

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mary" wrote:
But, unfortunately she hasn't enough money to pay
for the tuition fee, the fees of study and living for 4 years are too
high, so she can't finish the study in Academy. She is very worried
now, sometimes she cries.

Tell her to sell herself on Craigslist like the rest of the whores. She
might even get a few extra bucks playing up the whole "exotic oriental"
angle.

Jon