Posted to alt.home.repair
sanity sanity is offline

Default One dollar can help a girl

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in
:

"Mary" wrote in message
.
..
I know a Chinese girl beautiful and lovely, you can call her Fei. She
likes theatre, especially music theatre, her latin dance and ballroom
dance are great, luckly she is admitted to St.Petersburg State
Theatre Arts Academy now. But, unfortunately she hasn't enough money
to pay for the tuition fee, the fees of study and living for 4 years
are too high, so she can't finish the study in Academy. She is very
worried now, sometimes she cries.

I am unwilling to see that she is far from her dream, I hope we can
help her to finish study. Now I suggest that everybody send one
dollar to her, I think it will be helpful to her.

Her postal address is:
Liu Xiaoxin Deliver to Fei,
Hubei Lu Lu Tong Company,
No.5 Kang Da Street,

Sending mail to China can be expensive and require a trip to the post
office to get the proper stamps. I'm willing to help though. Send me
the dollar and I'll group them and forward them on. That way you only
need a regular first class stamp. Please be generous and send more if
you can afford it.

As is commonly heard here in the mid-south, "Lemme hole a dollah."

As if we don't have enough homeless and hungry people here we have to send
this 'lovely' girl to an academy. Online beggars