Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping Dave Liquorice: TPO

Dave - do you know what is happening at TPO (mobile operator) at present?

I started using them in June (having discovered them via a post of
yours, in here).
Start of July they breathlessly announced they were about to switch to
4G. Oh and - er - to switch suppliers from EE to Three.
A week later I was unable to refresh my normal 'bundle'. They "fixed"
this, they said, but already it looked like chaos was beginning to
descend.
14th July, my phone went dead with no service at all.
16th July I got an email talking about "problems".
Nothing has happened since: no emails, no service, no bundle existing in
my account.
And NOTHING on their website to indicate that there's anything wrong.
And NOTHING from Google along the lines of "Mobile operator TPO goes
bust".

Do you know anything?

Cheers
John

Ping: Dave Liquorice or Dave Plowman Manticore UK diy 10 March 25th 11 08:58 PM
Ping: Dave Steve Walker Metalworking 1 November 3rd 09 09:05 PM
Ping Dave Balderstone Robatoy[_2_] Woodworking 0 January 5th 09 03:31 AM
Ping Dave Leon Woodworking 0 December 3rd 05 06:35 AM
PING Bay Area Dave FOW Woodworking 2 November 11th 03 05:07 PM